Artist's Corner [updated rules] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:43 pm
Very nice, Naomi. I love the moment in the image, as well as the expresison. The character's right leg looks a bit unnatural, but I don't think that will be normally noticed. I really like the detail you put into the leaves. Good job! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:29 am
ugh.. stupid yahoo....

does anyhone know where i can host a pic of mine? cause im lost *cries*  

Diabolicael

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:39 pm
Diabolicael
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I drew this years ago in HS. I can't draw feathers... if i could, it would have been more inpressive. lol.
Broken link/image cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:42 pm
Images? I have one... She's sort of an 'angel', but not really. A protectress spirit, more or less. But grieving. I drew her for a friend.
Here.

I have another, but she's more or less just a girl with a demons tail. Also drawn for a friend.
Here, also.

If you would like to see more of my art, you can go ahead and check out Winter Black, my art site (hence the username).

Winter Black
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:05 am
The following are provided by:

The Subconcious. Working to Confuse You. heart

Welcome to my head. Take off your shoes, and watch the first step- it can be a doozey.

More of my art may be found at my page on dA.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:06 am
User Image Meet Greg
From a dream about a week ago...
First things first: Greg is an a**. A loveable a**, but an a** nonetheless. heart

He's a typical guy- he likes to party, tries to pick up 'chicks', hangs out with his buddies, belches, gets into fights, and mouths-off. He's only a bit special because he's ungodly flexible... and can jump up to the top of a light post like a frog and swing from it like a video-game character... and his wounds can heal like Wolverine.

He's a vampyre. Not vampire- those suck blood. In his world, his mutant subspecies recieved the name because they very much prefer to go out at night (they can go out in the day, but they would be severely disoriented).
dA Page o Greg

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:07 am
User ImageDragonFire - Base
Based on a dream I had about a month ago...
In a fantasy world (looking much like a very sunny, ancient Athens), the last three of an ancient super race (similar in famous-ness to the Atlantaens in this world) live on a moutainess island and use their powers to protect a small port city-state/nation nearby. They consist of two males and one female, each being able to use a certain element, water, air, or fire.

The female, DragonFire, is the leader and most powerful. Unfortunately for her, the guys don't like that, and set her up. One night, she's informed that a certain giant sea-demon is going to attack the port, so she flies off to stop him. The guys do not follow her, assuming she'll be promptly killed by the provoked creature.

Although the demon is not going to destroy the port, he uses her perspective for his own purposes. When she finds that her team mates are not coming to support her and that she cannot defeat the creature, he gives her an ultamatum(sp?): live with him under the sea and be his mate, or have the port wiped off the face of the planet. Her sense of duty makes her choose the first option.

And my mind gets really dirty for a while... xp

Anyways, DragonFire does learn of his trick, but doesn't mind too much, as the demon is actually very kind and loving (while her team mates were back-stabbing bastards). The demon used to actually be the patron guardian of the port until her race overthrew and bound him to the sea (for what reason, I don't know xp ). She grows to love him, and they have a son named Perseus.

While his father is stuck in the ocean, and his mother has grown used to it, Perseus hates bieng stuck under the waves all the time. So, naturally, as a teen he disobeys his parents and goes to the shore. He discovers his mother's traitorous brethern have become revered and worshipped leaders (think the Roman emperors mixed with Pharoahs), as well as the ancient temple of his father.

From here, I really don't know what happens. sweatdrop
dA Page o DragonFire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:08 am
User Image

Epiphany and Alastor
From Sometime last year around September...
"Please, Epiphany," Alastor begged. "Come back with me... to me..."
"How can you even imagine that I will?" questioned the maiden.
"You're here, are you not?" he replied. "I can not do anymore than hope."

She opened her mouth to speak, yet nothing escaped the parted rose lips.

"Why are you here?" inquired the bull.
"I..."

~*~

He killed her parents,
And thought he killed her.

He destroyed her family's kingdom,
And added it to his empire.

He said he'd marry her once before,
Then floundered with two wenches.

He tried to restrain her,
But couldn't keep his grasp.

After all of this,
And years of exhile,
Should she forgive him?

Based in part of a dream and morning daydream. What the italics do not reveal is that the Bull (Alastor) has maintained a constant vigil of returning to where she onced stayed (her uncle's shop) to see if she had come back. He's also held many balls, in hopes of attracting her attention or somehow soothing his heartache.

The chick is a unicorn, and the only way to tell is she doesn't really have pupils. Her name is Epiphany.

dA Page o Epiphany and Alator (with connection to larger image, too)

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:16 am
User ImageDream Dragon
From sometime in July last year...
This is what my mind projected in a dream a while back. She is either normally human with the skill to change, or has the genetic trait to be able to change between human and this. She was born to a family that serves to protect the Emperor; I think she was in love with the current one... not sure. Anyways, she has black wavy hair and a red lower body (she does have nipples, but I didn't draw them in because I was showing this to my shrink... who's just a tad conservative; still nice). Anyways, these little evil things swarm the palace, and she's forced up on a pillar of some outdoor covered area. They looked like the little evil mountain dwarves from Guild Wars; if you've never played, go look 'em up if you care.

dA Page o Dream Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:18 am
User ImageSteamin' Things Up
Sometime last year in October...
Anyways, this was inspired by a dream I had a few days ago (not an actual scene from it): the chick is the overseer/representative/whatever of water, and the guy's of fire. He happens to get hold of some elixer and goes on a power-trip; he also has the 'hots' (ha ha, pun...) for the girl (she doesn't have a clue what's going on, other than he's nuts). In this little idea that ran through my head, he's breaking into a shower room and attempting to steal her away; some steam is created by fire touching water.

Yeah, I know I'm nuts.

Oh, and I realize the guy looks like a Megaman character; don't ask me why- it wasn't my intention.

dA Page o Steamin

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:26 am
User Image

Wrath Couple - Colored
Sometime last year around October...
In this one, I played the role of a girl in a semi-futuristic role who had some world-changing information. But no one would listen to her.

So she unleashed Wrath. biggrin

Wrath came out of his ancient temple and flood the world (which was represented as a mall, oddly enough), and the girl changed into his little purple mate there. I'm not sure of her name right now. In fact, I would like people to suggest names; I'm looking for something that fits with the word "wrath", but is an antonym of the meaning.

Anyways, these two come in three different forms: dragon-serpent (as shown), mer-like, and human-like. As she was originally human, she looks the msot human in the human form, and Wrath looks more like a serpent than she does in the serpent form.

Wrath is very old, and he had a mate once before. She betrayed him, hence how he was locked away. So, he is very protective and a bit clingy to his new gal; he wants to earn her complete devotion and loyalty, so he is very loving, but makes sure she stays ina specific area. It makes her feel awkward, as she's been used to social contact for most of her life.

Other than that, I have no idea what's going on here. mrgreen

dA Page o Wrath Couple
dA Page o Wrath Form 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:21 am
Very cool Jameta ^.^

Hmm, now I feel like putting up some random segments from my story.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Very cool Jameta ^.^

Many people tend to relate stories to my dreams. I wish I had the motivation to turn them into novels. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:22 pm
Jameta
Nihilistic Seraph
Very cool Jameta ^.^

Many people tend to relate stories to my dreams. I wish I had the motivation to turn them into novels. xp
Hehe, you should team up with someone. You provide the impetus, and they'll give you the prose.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas