Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Hatake Kakashi discussion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your favorite character?
Kakashi
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Sasuke
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Naruto
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Gaara
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Kabuto
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Itachi
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Jiraiya
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 70

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:51 am
mimiguille
KAKOI!!! he is just oozing with coolness. He is a bit funny, but that just adds to his coolness. Among the jounins, he is also my fave. I hope to see more of him in the manga though....missed him already. 3nodding

yes he is awesome! ahaha. i also hope to see him more int he manga. im dieing to know more about him in the manga. its drving me crazy. i really hope we get to see him interfere with naruto and sasuke, because he deserves some spotlight. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:35 pm
oceanfinger717

yes he is awesome! ahaha. i also hope to see him more int he manga. im dieing to know more about him in the manga. its drving me crazy. i really hope we get to see him interfere with naruto and sasuke, because he deserves some spotlight. whee

i'm hoping to see him in action next chapter of the manga...but i highly doubt this.  

mimiguille

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:46 pm
Maybe. ^^ I'm hoping to see any action next chapter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:56 pm
xTwisTx

i guess there is really action next chapter, but it is with Naruto and Sasuke. i'm not saying that i don't wanna see that, i do..really do. but i do hope to see more of kakashi sensei

hmm...the past two chapters are quite dramatic. sniff sniff crying
...ze friendship. Naruto is soo cool to look at in the recent chapters. whee  

mimiguille

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:46 pm
mimiguille
xTwisTx

i guess there is really action next chapter, but it is with Naruto and Sasuke. i'm not saying that i don't wanna see that, i do..really do. but i do hope to see more of kakashi sensei

hmm...the past two chapters are quite dramatic. sniff sniff crying
...ze friendship. Naruto is soo cool to look at in the recent chapters. whee

yea. i cant wait when it comes out in the anime. it should be great. ^^

i have to agree with you about the naruto and sasuke battle. there is going to be action in the next chapter...i hope..ahah..you never know..

you know..this next chapter can go many ways actually..kakashi comes..or narutos dead..or sasukes dead..or theyre both dead...( crying )..or everyone including kakashi is dead....( crying sweatdrop )..or more repeating..or someone completely unexpected comes like gai or rock lee or the sand ninjas or the other 4 genin..or maybe kishimoto will show whether neji or chouji are ok or not..ahhhhhh. who knows!!!! personally i hope its none of them. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:34 am
oceanfinger717

i have to agree with you about the naruto and sasuke battle. there is going to be action in the next chapter...i hope..ahah..you never know..

you know..this next chapter can go many ways actually..kakashi comes..or narutos dead..or sasukes dead..or theyre both dead...( crying )..or everyone including kakashi is dead....( crying sweatdrop )..or more repeating..or someone completely unexpected comes like gai or rock lee or the sand ninjas or the other 4 genin..or maybe kishimoto will show whether neji or chouji are ok or not..ahhhhhh. who knows!!!! personally i hope its none of them. gonk

yah...i 'm with you in hoping that in the next chapter something really unexpected will happen. i hope kishimoto will be able to think of an excellent way to end Sasuke and Naruto's duel...wee can't wait! whee  

mimiguille

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:42 am
mimiguille
oceanfinger717

yah...i 'm with you in hoping that in the next chapter something really unexpected will happen. i hope kishimoto will be able to think of an excellent way to end Sasuke and Naruto's duel...wee can't wait! whee

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding why cant it already be friday!!!?!?! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:56 am
oceanfinger717
mimiguille

umm...what's with friday? sweatdrop  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:31 am
*blinks* Naruto and Sasuke actually get to fight? *sighs* I hate not having internet. This is so frustrating.
Kakashi is definately my fav Jounin. Asuma comes next.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:24 pm
mimiguille
oceanfinger717
mimiguille

umm...what's with friday? sweatdrop

thats when the next chapter will come out. sweatdrop  

oceanfinger717

666alucard666
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:07 pm
ya kakashi only got one shining moment!!! Rock Lee got 2!!!! how come Kakashi doesnt get to shine again!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:25 pm
Raiva
*blinks* Naruto and Sasuke actually get to fight? *sighs* I hate not having internet. This is so frustrating.
Kakashi is definately my fav Jounin. Asuma comes next.

yup they get to fight each other...and possibly fight to the death xd  

mimiguille

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:27 pm
oceanfinger717

ooo...eheheh didn't know that, sry for my ignorance sweatdrop . yup! can't wait for the next chapter whee

when is the movie coming out? i heard kakashi's past will be seen in the movie...is this true? <---bout this question, just read a post in another thread that kakashi's flashback is included in the movie. biggrin in the Manga Discussion thread i guess...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:35 pm
mimiguille
oceanfinger717

ooo...eheheh didn't know that, sry for my ignorance sweatdrop . yup! can't wait for the next chapter whee

when is the movie coming out? i heard kakashi's past will be seen in the movie...is this true? <---bout this question, just read a post in another thread that kakashi's flashback is included in the movie. biggrin in the Manga Discussion thread i guess...

ooo the movie already came out in japan August 21. i dont when it will be available anywhere else tho. sweatdrop  

oceanfinger717

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:50 pm
I have internet. I'll be downloading that thing you guys posted a link to as soon as my bro finishes sending me some of the manga *drools* I'm back in heaven.  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff