Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Music
Lets See Just How Deeply You Guys Are Into Fall Out Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patrick Stump?
  yes please!
  no
  ew.
  oh babay!
View Results

glizzard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:28 pm
omg! it's like... fall out boy obsessed fans! YAY! now i'm not the only one!

i have take this to your grave, from under the cork tree (limited adition) uh... and i preordered the new one and i'm saving up for the old ones. i don't have all that much money but i've been a huge supporting fan, listening to them 24/7 and all that. my favorite song by them period is nobody puts baby in the corner and XO or the music or the misery... there so good it's way to hard to pic.

OMFG! PATRICK STUMP!! the hottest man on the planet! anything he says is so right... i mean... he could say the universe revolves around mars and it'd still be right^^ i'm more obsessed with a guy thats 21 (last i knew) and has no clue i excist than i am with a guy that i know that's my age that i like. it's pretty sad but i make a living out of it^^ i'm saving up for a membership too because i would seriously hate dying knowing i never got to meet my all time idols. they mean so much to me it's insufferable (ha... big word!)

To the Love,
emo Daisy

GO FALL OUT BOY! WOOT!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:21 pm
i have evening out with your girlfriend, take this to your grave, my heart will always be to the b-side of my tounge, from under the cork tree (limited black clouds and underdogs edition), yule shoot your eye out, and what's this?. i've seen(& proud owner) Release the Bats and the Bedussy part was my fave. i also have random stuff of them.  

rockawaygirl5000

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:39 am
I have:

Evening out with your girlfriend
Take this to your grave
From under the cork tree
From under the cork tree limited edtion
My heart is the b-side to my toung
Maximum:Fall Out Boy
The boy with a throne in his side
and A LOT of clandestine crap!
so thanx for trying to top me!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:43 am
myxlovexisxchemicalxboy
I have:

Evening out with your girlfriend
Take this to your grave
From under the cork tree
From under the cork tree limited edtion
My heart is the b-side to my toung
Maximum:Fall Out Boy
The boy with a throne in his side
and A LOT of clandestine crap!
so thanx for trying to top me!

I forgot to mention that I am a proud owner of 3 out of 4 Fall Out Boy dolls!  

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:29 am
Powder Water
I'm sorry, but the way you judge 'fans' seems a little offensive to me. Not everyone can afford extras, like an Overcast Kids membership to meet them, or Release the Bats. Of course I love their old material, but I the new songs are my favorite. So I started liking them after they were on MTV. Does that make me a lesser fan?

So agreed! Right on Sista! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:27 pm
Raven_Heart
Powder Water
I'm sorry, but the way you judge 'fans' seems a little offensive to me. Not everyone can afford extras, like an Overcast Kids membership to meet them, or Release the Bats. Of course I love their old material, but I the new songs are my favorite. So I started liking them after they were on MTV. Does that make me a lesser fan?

So agreed! Right on Sista! 3nodding

Het, I'm one of those loyal fans that found them on MTV and I agree with every word said!  

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

Emmazing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:31 pm
Does it really make me more of a fan because I loved them before FUCT? I don't think it does. I have all of their CDs, and an autographed limited edition copy of FUCT as well. I have seen most of RTB. I have seen them in concert 2 times (it should have been three because I went to warped '04 when they were on a side stage, but my best friend was obsessed with yellowcard so we went to see/meet them instead of FOB. I was being a good friend when I should have been like "no. FOB". and I even had a chance to meet them. grrr) I don't think of them as much different now that they have so many more fans. I don't think of myself as a fan any different either. They write amazing music, period. Thats what really matters in the end anyways. Not how many CDs I own.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:07 pm
Don't try to be cute with me,

*hums*

IIIIIII've got...
Take This to Your Grave
From Under the Cork Tree, re-release.
Infinity On High, limited edition.
FOB's cover of What's This?
Sadly, the only got Short, Fast, and Loud from Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend. I needa order the CD online.
I was getting My Heart Will Always be the B-Side of my Tounge, but stupid Wal-Mart ran out.
I shall have it though! >D
I've got an FOB pin, a t-shirt, posters and magazines.
There's a over 1000 pictures on my computer related to FOB.
And hell, yes. I'm saving up for an OCK membership.
And Clandestine clothes. <3

cause I know you hate yourself.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

S t o n e w a l l s F o x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:40 pm
I don't understand why people always have to prove something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:50 pm
fish bowl astronaut
I don't understand why people always have to prove something.

i TOTALLY agree. And, truthfully, i heard of them through my sister's boyfriend who heard of them through tons of his bands WAY before they were popular. and still now, i love them for their music, period. i'm gonna see em live in May because i REALLY wanna just for the sake of hearing how they sound live instead of being all jumbled and screwed with in the studio. i may be able to meet em there, but who cares? not me. but anywho, not trying to flame anyone. i used to have FUTC, i have TTTYG and i have IOH, along with a selection of other songs. smile i believe i am a true fan, and, compared to my other so-called friend, i am, cus really, if you look at me, then my other friend, she doesn't have ANY CDs, only knows hit songs, found them out completely by MTV and only likes em cus they are popular.... and cus i like em, not to be conceited, so yea, i think i'm a true fan, but who cares. if you like the music, you do, if you don't, you don't. gosh, i ramble too much. don't flame me please. *cowers* i just like making my opinion clear, prob. the same with the author who some people *not pointing fingers* are kinda being a little.. flamey towards her.. gah, i'll just shut up  

EmoxToothxFairy

EmoxToothxFairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:48 am
though anyone could say i just 'tried to prove something' and am being hypocritical, i know, but, i was just agreeing and trying to say that i believe i'm a true fan, like those others that have posted here >.< don't murder me  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:11 pm
does it make me a lesser fan if i only heard of them when sugar we're goin down came out? i luv them so much and the only reason i hadnt heard of them is because stupid new zealand doesnt release a lot of their singles. i didnt realize that they made a little less 16 candles into a single until earlier on this year crying *sob*. but i love them soo much. i have from under the cork tree and infinity on high, but i dont have the others cos i am yet to find a place that sells them and my parents have kinda forbidden me from buying stuff off the internet. i have seen parts of release te bats!! yay. i hate new zealand and its stupid non fall out boy ness. wow. that is a lot of typing (for me anyway)  

xx_ichigo_usagi_xx

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:37 pm
I only have Infinity on High but that's only because my dad would only let me get one FOB album. I really like the songs on From Under the Cork Tree and Take this to Your Grave and NOT just the singles. My favorite "underground" song is Pretty in Punk and I like The Music or the Misery.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:38 pm
I heard 'Evening Out With You Girlfriend' a LOOOONNNGGGG time before I heard 'Sugar We're Going Down' and I can honestly say I didn't think much of them when I heard them. I hadn't listened to their lyrics when I heard them and didn't mind much to Patrick's voice. When I heard 'Sugar We're Going Down' I was like, "WTF?!! THIS IS THEM?!"  

AshIsAwesome

Partying Tactician

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500

xxemoxninjaxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:22 pm
SystemOfaDani

I have:

Evening Out With Your Girlfriend
Take This To Your Grave (Burned)