15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Pashunath
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:50 pm
Crazy Koopa Cat
sailor knight sun
to be honist whith you i like mario party i never had a n64 but i have the gamecube, why does everyone hate mp anyway?

People hate it because they either hate party games, or think the mp is childish. I like em all because bowser is in every single one of them. Part 6 and part 1 were the best ones to me though.

Another reason that some people may not like it is because Nintendo keeps bringing back a horse that is freakin dead! I agree that the first few MP games were quite good and they were great to play with a bunch of friends but now that they have got to the sixth game it starts to get ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:50 am
teekee603
little mizu-chan
blondiegrasshopper
I loved Mario Party 1,... but seriously the sequels were pointless because most of the video games still have the same concept. Plus board events made the game mostly luck not skill, not too fun! stare

agreed stare

3nodding Mario party is a game that has been dragged on for too long 3nodding exactly 3nodding

Chemicalcrow

Eloquent Smoker

Joe03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:13 am
MP3 was my favorite. It just seemed to have the right balance of gameplay and variety of minigames.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:00 pm
I havn't played the new ones, but I've played some of the older ones. I like them a lot.  

Dragon Sky

VanillaOrange

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:31 pm
I like the MP games! Mini games are fun as heck! I like MP3 the best.. I like the game when you have your pirannha plant pot and theres a little cloud that rains, and you have to make it rain on your plant during a certain mount of time in order to be the largest grown one......i like that one and the fire one, where the fire moves in rings and whatnots and u cant get hit, speakin o' fire, i think in the first one they had that jumprope game? Yeah.. that rocked my socks off xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:33 pm
I'd say number 1 was the best. Worst would have to be.. dare I say it. Mario Party Advanced, and #4 is for Cube. I know these things. domokun

LifelessFawkes

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:25 pm
MP3 was by far the worst, 2 was one of the best for the N64 and one was...not that good there was nothing good about it at all apart from having somewhat of a structure the gameplay wasn't as good as 2 and in Hot Rope Jump you just had to get to 20/20 which is easy so it was always a draw  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:06 pm
I like the Mario Party games, but I do think they're stretching it out a bit sweatdrop
2 and 3 were my faves, but I don't own either of them. I have 1, 4, 5, and 6, and I'm wanting to get seven, but srsly... wtf? I didn't really like what they did with six, and yeah, 4 WAS on the GameCube. Out of the ones I have, probably 4 would be my favorite. But jeez, there are too many.. I didn't like what they did with 6 though.

(But yeah, I'm a fan of Mario Party and intend on owning all of them one day... which'll be quite hard if they keep coming out with them like they have crying )  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

faerieglamour

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:12 pm
I love Mario Party! One of my favorite Nintendo games to play! heart

So far, 3 is my favorite one ~ but I haven't played 7 yet.

I managed to get my hands on Mario Party 4 recently.

Sadly I haven't played 5 in a while so I don't remember much of it. crying

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 am
Well, i love mario party 1 and 5 but i really wanna play the new ones (6,7, cool  

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers