Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear them?
  yes
View Results

RobynCorynne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:33 am
people still bug me about my "Sex bracelets" and my "a**l beads"
its reather annoying, I've had guys break them and go "You know what THAT means"
I usually just say "Uhm, yeah you need to buy me some new bracelets"
them"You're supposed to sleep with me now"
Me"Not until you buy me new bracelets"

losers
I'm not sleeping with you for destroying my property
kthx  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:39 pm
Yeah. Some guys can be real jerks when it comes to the whole "sex" thing. Just cause the bracelet is called that way it doesnt have to be in that meaning. sweatdrop

Sheeesh!
sweatdrop  

enchanted_blackrose

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:45 pm
Ascher wears them, black and red he does... And people don't stop bothering him about it... ._.

Sooo I simply tell them, "It's just an acessory to go with my outfit, I don't care how you see it, just leave me be..." And my face then goes back into whatever book I'm reading at the time...

But still I get s**t for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:00 pm
Wow...yea it's retarded but its frikkin hilarious to see who tries to pop them!  

FenderSkaface

MOD66

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:37 am
i thought that trend stoped 2 years ago, it was big down in my 6th grade classes, i only had three but thats just because then i wanted to fit in. but the point of them was for 4-play the only colors i know are
black-sex
white-oral
red-make out

but thats all i know it's benn a while since i heard some one talk about them as sexbraclets  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:51 am
biggrin That was so "in" back in middle school, I had no idea they still wear them.

It has NEVER ment sex here, ever. The mere idea of wearing a list of sexual activitiys on one's arm is a joke. And I am sure it was started by Idiots without good intentions.

Back in middle school, If I was your friend, I would trade you One of my colors for one of your colors. That way the more colors you had the more popular you were. Plus it gave you warm fuzzys to know that somebody out there cares for you. I never bought one bracelete in my life, All were given to me by friends who hontestly wanted me to know I was considered a good person/ friend.  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:43 am
yeah they're actually called Jello-bands but you know some immature horny person decided they wanted to make them into something completely different than just an accessory.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:46 am
I wear them all the time, mainly red and black, and ppl always look at me wierd as it is, bu then i put "sexbraclets" on and i'm a slut.. i dont get it.. i just wear them to wear them...  

~So_what_if_im_emo~

frigid gator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:01 pm
I wear braceletts like that somtimes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe Forgotten...

I never knew that they were called that... sweatdrop

...are the Forbidden.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Hostile_Darkness]]

CandyCanexIsxDead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:03 pm
Ok, I see a lot of people are just finding out about these "sex bracelets" which are actually called "jelly bracelets". It's the little skinny ones that you wear, not the big rubber ones that just came out like last year that everyone wears, because plainly you can't pop those. Only the little skinny ones you can pop. And each color has a different meaning. I've known about this since my eighth grade year, and I'm a junior now, but I never followed it because it's so stupid. All it is is a game invented by College Students that got to High School then to Junior High called Snap. And whoever "snaps" your bracelet wins. Like I said, it's stupid.

But here's the list of the meanings for each color if anyone is interested:

Yellow - indicates the wearer is willing to HUG

Pink - indicates the wearer is willing to give a hickey

Orange - indicates the wearer is willing to KISS

Purple - indicates the wearer is willing to kiss a partner of either sex

Red - indicates the wearer is willing to perform a LAP DANCE

Green - indicates that ORAL SEX can be performed on a girl

Clear - indicates a willingness to do "whatever the snapper wants"

Blue - indicates ORAL SEX performed on a guy

Black - indicates that the wearer will have regular "missionary" sex

White - indicates the wearer will "FLASH" what they have

Glittery Yellow - indicates HUGGING and KISSING is acceptable

Glittery Pink - willing to "flash" (show) a body part

Glittery Purple - wearer is willing to French (open mouth) kiss

Glittery Blue - wearer is willing to perform a**l sex

Glittery Green - indicates that the wearer is willing to "69" (mutual oral
sex)

Glittery Clear - indicates that the wearer will let the snappee "feel up" or touch any body part they want  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:44 am
Wow, this goes in a whole lot farther than I thought. I wore them when I was in elementary, and that's just because my dad uses them to work. Yes, they do have an actual use and aren't all that much cheaper. My dad works in the whole air conditioning/heating area. I forgot what they were used for. I just remember my dad had lots of them, so I stole a few and wore them. It didn't take long for me to get bored of them. Than, a few years later in middle school, so many people are wearing them. I didn't know people still did wear them. Hell, I didn't know the colors had meaning (my dad only had black as far as I know). And, here, a lot of people called them virgin bracelets, not sex bracelets. Hm... I guess I learn something new everyday.  

Dirzdra

Tyrant Tortoise

Desirable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:33 am
People still refer to them as sex bracelets? They were HUGE here about.. three years ago, I guess. Everyone was talking about what color meant what and all that. I had a s**t-load on my wrists one day and one of my friends asked me if I was desperate. xD I thought it just looked cool with my outfit!

Anyways, that fad is completely dead here. It amazes me that people still do that. I've been wearing a black one since Christmas, since I got a whole lot of them from my friend.

I gave a black one and a green one to my little cousins last week.. And they're ages five and seven, I believe. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:03 pm
I used to wear a load of black ones back in middle school. I didn't know that they were reffered to as "sex bracelets" until people started telling me s**t about it & how I was desperate to have sex or something. I really don't believe in that crap. Today, I still wear them, although I only have 2 now, I never bothered to buy more so that people could shut up.  

Alex_The_Strange

[x] C L I C K !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'll be your Juliet...
I always wear them, cuz I love 'em, but I hate it when people ask "Why are you wearing sex bracelets?! Aren't you a bit young?"
wtf.
They're just bracelets!
D:<

If you'll be my Romeo...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff