Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Bedtime Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like stories at bedtime?
  Yeah!
  No.
  ^.^ What the?...
View Results

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:14 am
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess, named Rose, who lived in a castle by the sea. Today she was strolling along the beach, like she did many other days, but today she found a snail named Bob who could jump over the moon!

"Hello!" said Bob the snail.
"Hello to you!" said Rose.
"Would you like to join me on a trip to the moon?" said Bob.
Princess Rose gasped. A trip to the moon? She thought.... "Well.... how would we breathe up there?"
Bob the snail laughed and said "If we eat some of the cheese the moon is made of we can breathe safely!"
Princess Rose grew more confused. "I thought the moon was a big chunk of rock that resulted from a Mars-like planet colliding with the Earth in early formation!"
"That's a common misconception," Bob said. "It's really made of cheese. A combination of swiss, cheddar, and Jarlsberg, actually."
"Amazing!" said Rose, " Well why not! I would love to go to the moon with you Bob the snail."
"Alright!" Bob replied, "Just grab on to my shell and hold on tight."
Rose gripped the enormous snail's shell as tightly as she could and prepared herself for take-off. She waited and waited, then finally, with a blast of sparkly star dust they were traveling up, up, and away! Princess Rose was so excited! When she and Bob got to the moon she nibbled on it and after deciding it wasn't half bad she could breathe easily.

The first thing she noticed was all the cute little green chicken-like creatures that were running around and pecking the moon.
"What are those called?" Rose asked.
"Office managers! They run the place in their green chicken creature little suits, and they can peck people off of the moon!" Bob replied.
"Oh my!" exclaimed Rose, "Are we safe here?"
"Sure we are! We just have to be sure not to break any of the moon laws, and we'll be just fine."
"Moon laws? What are they? Are they the same as Earth laws?" Asked Rose, a little frightened at the prospect of being pecked off the moon.

Bob shifted uncomfortably at the idea of going through all the moon laws. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. If you break a law, I'll tell you, as you are pecked off of the moon."
Princess Rose did not find this explination satifactory at all, but not wishing to be rude, she did not state so aloud.
She was, however, eager to see some moon tourist attractions so she asked, "Where will we go first? The oddly shaped building over there seems to be attracting alot of attention."
"Oh my!" exclaimed Bob. "That's the moon bank! There is quite a commotion going on, lets go see what's happened!"
Bob took of as fast as he could (which at a snail's pace was like a brisk stroll), and Princess Rose followed. When they arrived at the bank what they saw shocked them speechless.

In front of the moon bank, surrounded by a thick crowd buzzing with either excitement or confusion (Rose couldn't tell which), was a enormous crater, so deep that the bottom was a mere dot.
"What happened?!" cried Bob frantically. A skinny, orange fellow, with what looked like spaghetti on his head turned to Bob and Rose, "Something large crashed into the Moon Bank." Said the man, "It fell from the sky..."
Rose turned to Bob and they took a few steps away from the crowd. "Well that wasn't very informative." Rose said in dissapointment. " I really want to know what happened here!"
"Well," Bob said, "There is a way to find out..."
"How?!" Rose blurted.
"Well..." Bob hesitated, "I used to be very good friends with the cheif of police... But I sort of dropped out of favour with him after that incident."
"What incident!"Rose demanded.
"It's not important..."
"Well I think it is." said Rose.
Bob could see that he wasn't going to get out of this one. "I was invovled in a heist once. Something that involved the very bank we just saw with a giant crater in front of it only moments ago... But that's really a long story for another day. Right now, we'll go see if old Werdley will talk to me again..."
"Werdley?, that's the cheif of police's name?" Asked Rose.
"Yep." Said Bob, "Mr. Victor Werdley...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:16 pm
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess, named Rose, who lived in a castle by the sea. Today she was strolling along the beach, like she did many other days, but today she found a snail named Bob who could jump over the moon!

Princess Rose gasped. A trip to the moon? She thought.... "Well.... how would we breathe up there?"
Bob the snail laughed and said "If we eat some of the cheese the moon is made of we can breathe safely!"
Princess Rose grew more confused. "I thought the moon was a big chunk of rock that resulted from a Mars-like planet colliding with the Earth in early formation!"
"That's a common misconception," Bob said. "It's really made of cheese. A combination of swiss, cheddar, and Jarlsberg, actually."
"Amazing!" said Rose, " Well why not! I would love to go to the moon with you Bob the snail."
Rose gripped the enormous snail's shell as tightly as she could and prepared herself for take-off. She waited and waited, then finally, with a blast of sparkly star dust they were traveling up, up, and away! Princess Rose was so excited! When she and Bob got to the moon she nibbled on it and after deciding it wasn't half bad she could breathe easily.

The first thing she noticed was all the cute little green chicken-like creatures that were running around and pecking the moon.
"Office managers! They run the place in their green chicken creature little suits, and they can peck people off of the moon!" Bob replied.
"Sure we are! We just have to be sure not to break any of the moon laws, and we'll be just fine."
"Moon laws? What are they? Are they the same as Earth laws?" Asked Rose, a little frightened at the prospect of being pecked off the moon.

Bob shifted uncomfortably at the idea of going through all the moon laws. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. If you break a law, I'll tell you, as you are pecked off of the moon."
Princess Rose did not find this explination satifactory at all, but not wishing to be rude, she did not state so aloud.
She was, however, eager to see some moon tourist attractions so she asked, "Where will we go first? The oddly shaped building over there seems to be attracting alot of attention."
"Oh my!" exclaimed Bob. "That's the moon bank! There is quite a commotion going on, lets go see what's happened!"
Bob took of as fast as he could (which at a snail's pace was like a brisk stroll), and Princess Rose followed. When they arrived at the bank what they saw shocked them speechless.

In front of the moon bank, surrounded by a thick crowd buzzing with either excitement or confusion (Rose couldn't tell which), was a enormous crater, so deep that the bottom was a mere dot.
"What happened?!" cried Bob frantically. A skinny, orange fellow, with what looked like spaghetti on his head turned to Bob and Rose, "Something large crashed into the Moon Bank." Said the man, "It fell from the sky..."
Rose turned to Bob and they took a few steps away from the crowd. "Well that wasn't very informative." Rose said in dissapointment. " I really want to know what happened here!"
"How?!" Rose blurted.
"Well..." Bob hesitated, "I used to be very good friends with the chief of police... But I sort of dropped out of favour with him after that incident."
"It's not important..."
Bob could see that he wasn't going to get out of this one. "I was invovled in a heist once. Something that involved the very bank we just saw with a giant crater in front of it only moments ago... But that's really a long story for another day. Right now, we'll go see if old Werdley will talk to me again..."
"Werdley?, that's the chief of police's name?" Asked Rose.

Rose was nervous at the prospect of talking to the chief of police of a planet where office manager chickens pecked people off the moon, but she followed Bob the Snail anyway (not having much else to do on the moon at that moment). Mr. Victor Werdley turned out to be a rather interesting looking...  

Pandalover263

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:29 pm

"How?!" Rose blurted.
"Well..." Bob hesitated, "I used to be very good friends with the chief of police... But I sort of dropped out of favour with him after that incident."
"It's not important..."

Rose was nervous at the prospect of talking to the chief of police of a planet where office manager chickens pecked people off the moon, but she followed Bob the Snail anyway (not having much else to do on the moon at that moment). Mr. Victor Werdley turned out to be a rather interesting looking...

Mr.Victor Werdley looked nothing like the green chicken office managers or Bob the snail. His skin was a blinding shade of orange and a bulbous red nose sat in the middle of his face. His small and beady green eyes scanned every inch of his office with utmost detail. He was clearly not a person to be trifled with.

"Can I help you?" he said dryly, detecting them within moments of their arrival."YOU!" he yelled spotting Bob. And picking up a thick book in his claw-like hands, he sent Bob Clear across the room with tremendous force.
"I thought I told you not to come back here anymore!"
"W-well t-tried n-n-not to-" began poor quivering Bob.
"Silence!"cried the chief. "I will take no more of this! You should be punished for what you did years ago!"
"WAIT!" squealed Rose urgently,"We have important news to tell you. There is a giant crater outside the bank and you have to find out what caused it!"
"Giant crater?Hmm, your punishment can wait for now. At the moment we should...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:47 pm

"How?!" Rose blurted.
"It's not important..."

Mr.Victor Werdley looked nothing like the green chicken office managers or Bob the snail. His skin was a blinding shade of orange and a bulbous red nose sat in the middle of his face. His small and beady green eyes scanned every inch of his office with utmost detail. He was clearly not a person to be trifled with.

"Can I help you?" he said dryly, detecting them within moments of their arrival."YOU!" he yelled spotting Bob. And picking up a thick book in his claw-like hands, he sent Bob Clear across the room with tremendous force.
"Silence!"cried the chief. "I will take no more of this! You should be punished for what you did years ago!"
"WAIT!" squealed Rose urgently,"We have important news to tell you. There is a giant crater outside the bank and you have to find out what caused it!"
"Giant crater?Hmm, your punishment can wait for now. At the moment we should... summon the CSI (chicken squad investigators) and gather evidence, rope off the area, locate witnesses, there's so much to do...summon the media?..."
while he rambled we looked nervously at each other not knowing whether to just leave or wait for him to actually Do something.  

chessiejo

Dizbdatb0iflak0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:12 am
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:18 am

"How?!" Rose blurted.
"It's not important..."

"Giant crater?Hmm, your punishment can wait for now. At the moment we should... summon the CSI (chicken squad investigators) and gather evidence, rope off the area, locate witnesses, there's so much to do...summon the media?..."
while he rambled we looked nervously at each other not knowing whether to just leave or wait for him to actually Do something.

So they just followed him to get all the rest of the media,witnesses and CSI. By the time they rallied up the CSI,witnesses and media the crater started to form a big purple light. Out of the purple light came some martians...  

orangescale

21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games