Reply Adult Furries Guild
What awakaned your inner animal? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adam T Nightclaw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:31 am
Well, way back in kindergarten when everyone was playing outside for recess I never wanted to be human in the games. I always wanted to be a leopard, or a lion, but never a human. When everyone would play house I didn't want to be a family member I wanted to be the house pet. Then the Lion King came out and my family took me to see it in the theater, and the deal was sealed. I wanted to be a lion not a person. After that, whenever no one was looking, I would act like an animal, usually a lion or a leopard. I would walk on just my toes (Something I still subconsciously do to this day), I would curl my fingers into my palms so it was like having paws, I handled steps on all fours, which seems to be a trend among furs, I even taught myself to roar after my family moved out into the country (I want to test my roar against a real lion, but I don't think the zoo would appreciate a random fur picking a fight with their lion pride. *Laughs*) I was in the fifth grade when I started drawing furry art, though I didn't have a clue it was called that at the time. I would just draw myself in a mostly animal form. It was the next year that I discovered the fandom, completely on accident, and started getting involved.
I'd had pets before, but had never really bonded with them outside of a normal feed them, pet them sometimes, way. That changed the same year I found the fandom. My dad brought home my current dog Abby. She is a full breed chocolate lab, and one of the most playful dogs I have ever seen. However, when my dad first brought her home she wouldn't leave the cage she had come in; until I got home anyway. I just laid down on the floor in front of the cage, and curled up like a dog. In a couple of minutes she just walked out and curled up beside me. I started learning about animal behavior on the internet and animal planet. When I was around Abby after that I would treat her as if I was one of her siblings, even to the point of puppy fighting with her. (Which I don't recommend unless you are willing to get scratched and slightly bruised. A hyper full grown lab feels like a sack of cement when it blind sides you, and you have to establish some boundaries with the dog. You want play puppy fighting, not vicious dog fighting) Anyway, we have an almost psychic bond now.
I suppose that I have always been slightly animal like, but I didn't label it as "furry" until I was in the fifth or sixth grade.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:01 pm
Well, the furry subculture helped me awake to knowing that I was demonkin lol.

I still roleplay as a furry from time to time, and I love the artwork and whatnot, still have a fursona and all that, but I have no "inner animal," I have my "inner demon."

I joined this place before I awakened, so it's kinda funny looking back on myself, with my ever changing sona mrgreen  

2aetH

Gokau

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:23 pm
I basically just lost all faith in humanity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:52 pm
Ever since I could read (about 2 years old), I had been fascinated with animals, and I just read about them, continually. Whenever I could get my hands on them from the library, I would get books on animals, either reptiles, or mammals, or insects, etc... I just loved them. I soon BECAME them, and I would mock people for not doing a task right, like (X animal) would do. ... Needless to say, I became a social outcast. "Who needs those pests that they call 'people' anyways..."
I came to love the Red Fox most, and I became one. I had always been somewhat of a dog person, but I love cats too. I love all animals.
Anyways, my parents thought it would go away. That someday, I would grow out of this fascination for animals and start liking cars or trains... NOPE! I still love animals, and to this day, I'm still studying new animals every time I hear of one that I've never heard of before.
Oh, and going back to when I was a kid, again, I was one of those kids who loved to watch the cartoons with anthropomorphic animals. "Screw GI JOE! I wanna watch Chip & Dale, or Bugs Bunny, or something else with animals in it!" That also became an obsession. I didn't know why these animal-like cartoon characters fascinated me so much more than those action cartoons with the super-human characters. I liked spiderman and batman, but why couldn't I like superman or the incredible hulk?
Then, I discovered I was a FURRY when I discovered this guild... I think it was just five months ago... anyways, it put everything into perspective for me... yeah... I'm done...  

RavendorFoxx

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:27 pm
It all started when I was a kid...Although I didn't realize it at the time, most of what I watched on TV involved furries (Expecially the disney version of Robin Hood, which I...um...still watch from time to time... sweatdrop ...anyway...) and when I really started reading, most of the books involved furries. It really wasn't until I read the Magic the Gathering: Legends Cycle with Jedit Ojienan ( I slaughtered that, I know...) that I started to realize that something about me was different. Then I started writing stories with furry characters, though, again, at the time, I didn't know what it ment, so I kept writing and reading, expecally the Redwall books (classics, I might add). But it really wasn't until I saw some furry art that drew my attention that I really started to realize it. I felt something different in my very soul, though I couldn't explain what it was (kinda like when I realized that I was bi...). Then, thanks to somefur's AFG banner, I found this guild and it finally hit me...I was a furry. I had finally found a place where I belonged, somewhere I could be with other people like me. I was so happy...

Sorry if that sounded corny...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:54 pm
Davin_Nightwind
It all started when I was a kid...Although I didn't realize it at the time, most of what I watched on TV involved furries (Expecially the disney version of Robin Hood, which I...um...still watch from time to time... sweatdrop ...anyway...) and when I really started reading, most of the books involved furries. It really wasn't until I read the Magic the Gathering: Legends Cycle with Jedit Ojienan ( I slaughtered that, I know...) that I started to realize that something about me was different. Then I started writing stories with furry characters, though, again, at the time, I didn't know what it ment, so I kept writing and reading, expecally the Redwall books (classics, I might add). But it really wasn't until I saw some furry art that drew my attention that I really started to realize it. I felt something different in my very soul, though I couldn't explain what it was (kinda like when I realized that I was bi...). Then, thanks to somefur's AFG banner, I found this guild and it finally hit me...I was a furry. I had finally found a place where I belonged, somewhere I could be with other people like me. I was so happy...

Don't feel bad, I still own/watch a lot of the old Disney movies that feature furs. *Laughs*  

Adam T Nightclaw

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:44 am
My family's known for our love of animals. Ask any member of a Nugent/Davey clan and 99% of the time they'll be little treehugging dorks. I've always felt very close to aniamls and our dog Sandy knows more of my Scearts(Spelling?) then my own mother. Butterfiles have always interested me. They and Dolphans are my symbols. Whenever I'm near one I get very good luck. So if I'm not surrounded by Dolphan or butterfly things i'm bond to have somthing unlucky happen. However I have certain fear of dorwning so become apart of the butterfly race, <3 Making sure I dress brightly colored and drawing /writing things about them. one day I hope to fly. While My insectana is already a fully gorwn butterfly alas I'm still merely a fatish catapiller.

Slightly off topic:Old school Disney for the win~! But i dispise Disney-Japan after what they did to the Japanese Kingdomhearts-Fansites. <_<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:41 am
Darkwerewolf17
Choir furs unite! lol I have alot of friends in our alto section(they have about 35 poeple in it.). Our bass section is tiny. Only three of us(damn you lance for being ONE HALF-STEP DEEPER THAN ME!!!) As is our tenor, they have *gasp* two. Our bari's have like 10 people and our sopranos have like 44.
DAMN! I thought I was the only choir fur! I'm a Tenor, and I frankly hate My choir's Bass Section, (they're lazy, and can't hold a note pitch to save their lives... all 30 of them! sweatdrop )

But anyway, to the matter of the topic. I started loving cats and Bats as a side, and always drew furries when I was younger. When I was little, I honestly cried everytime at the end of Beauty and the Beast, when the Beast turns human again.

I used to be a huge fan of cats, but I'd never had one as a pet, or let alone knew anyone with them. Then, A friend of mine bought one. I didn't realize that I was allergic to them. Thusly, I scrapped the Idea of being a cat furry, and went to my"backup" fursona as a Livingston's Bat. Once I changed my mindset fursona, everything clicked. I was nocturnal, I've always liked the headrush of blood when you lay upside down. I LOVE WINGS. AND, I bite. A Lot. xp  

Mister Minty

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

ElieWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:26 pm
.Eco.Kristi.
Nightheartwolf
always known i was a canine ^^ when i was a baby i'd bark to the dogs outside, run around on all fours till i was like 8 and i had/have a rabid love for animals ^^
Hooray for that. What ya think of meh avi? <3
yeah. your avi is very cool biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:33 pm
Adam T Nightclaw
Davin_Nightwind

Don't feel bad, I still own/watch a lot of the old Disney movies that feature furs. *Laughs*
haha me too! lion king, robin hood, jungle book, heh... sweatdrop yeah and although not disney Balto! ^^  

ElieWolf

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:02 pm
It was two things.. One Mario in the Tanooki(tanuki) suit. Two Tails from sonic of couse :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:23 pm
Aylin Mari Dakarai
My family's known for our love of animals. Ask any member of a Nugent/Davey clan and 99% of the time they'll be little treehugging dorks. I've always felt very close to aniamls and our dog Sandy knows more of my Scearts(Spelling?) then my own mother. Butterfiles have always interested me. They and Dolphans are my symbols. Whenever I'm near one I get very good luck. So if I'm not surrounded by Dolphan or butterfly things i'm bond to have somthing unlucky happen. However I have certain fear of dorwning so become apart of the butterfly race, <3 Making sure I dress brightly colored and drawing /writing things about them. one day I hope to fly. While My insectana is already a fully gorwn butterfly alas I'm still merely a fatish catapiller.
eek Your fursonia is a butterfly? Can it be that another insect has finally joined the guild? eek  

Krissim Klaw

Adam T Nightclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:36 pm
Nightheartwolf
Adam T Nightclaw
Davin_Nightwind

haha me too! lion king, robin hood, jungle book, heh... sweatdrop yeah and although not disney Balto! ^^

Who did make the Balto moves? I can't remember. *Runs off to Canada, and gay marries Balto* I also like The Great Mouse Detective, and I think I wore out the tape of The Rescuers Down Under. I love that scene were the kid is flying on the back of the bird. I dreamt once that I was the bird, and I am angered to this day that I didn't get to finnish the dream. *Laughs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:17 pm
Hard for me to explain but here I go anyway...

...For about two years I fought with the thoughts of being Bisexual and a Furrie, and one day after those two years I admitted to my friends that I was both. They took it quite well, and only a few people are still bothered by the fact that I'm following those choices but they don't matter...

...How did I become a Musel? That had to come from the fact that I was having Dreams about the character Daxter while I was depressed. I wanted to use his Race the Ottsel's as mine but they were too short, and that's when I found the Musel's...

That's all. ninja  

Xayvien

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:40 pm
Davin_Nightwind

Nah. I feel the same way. Disney's ROBIN HOOD ROCKS! Robin hood is a fox! *chortles in joy* That's still one of my all time favorite disney movies, as well as Anastasia (Gotta love the bat), and others that I can't remember at the moment...
Has anyone seen the furry version of "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"? Huck is the fox in that one. Everyone else is a cat, though.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff