SG-1 General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:33 pm
That's really cool! How much does that cost? Where did you hear about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:16 pm
ravenflame
i just subscribed to brand new Stargate SG-1 official magazine and dvd collection, for £16 a month you get a mag and a dvd with three episodes on it and you build up your collection over the months tis gonna be SO great!!!! EVERY SINGLE EPISODE FROM THE FIRST SIX SEASONS WITHING A YEAR OR SO!!!! REEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUULT!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Cool! I signed up for the new Stargate magazine. First issue comes out in October, I believe. I can't wait to get it.  

SammySue
Crew

The Long Distance Runner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:12 am
the first issue was £3.99 and it came with a dvd of episodes 2-4 of season 1 (you only get Children Of The Gods if you subscribe, and you also get the original movie on dvd and a watch calibrated to Earth time biggrin ), subsequent issues are £7.99 each, it comes out every two weeks, so thats one season every 3 months or so biggrin and the magazine contains loads of trivia, spotlights on the characters, missions undertaken by SG-1, allies, planets they've visited, enemies, people the team have met, technology they've encountered, and how the show is made. next issue comes out in two weeks, dvd with The First Commandment, Cold Lazarus (one of my fave episodes) and The Nox on it. YES!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:42 pm
ravenflame
the first issue was £3.99 and it came with a dvd of episodes 2-4 of season 1 (you only get Children Of The Gods if you subscribe, and you also get the original movie on dvd and a watch calibrated to Earth time biggrin ), subsequent issues are £7.99 each, it comes out every two weeks, so thats one season every 3 months or so biggrin and the magazine contains loads of trivia, spotlights on the characters, missions undertaken by SG-1, allies, planets they've visited, enemies, people the team have met, technology they've encountered, and how the show is made. next issue comes out in two weeks, dvd with The First Commandment, Cold Lazarus (one of my fave episodes) and The Nox on it. YES!! xd

how do you order it?  

positive tension

The Long Distance Runner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:23 am
Sorry, but it doesn't deliver to the USA, only Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and South Africa (and the UK of course), but go to www.stargatedvd.co.uk and check if they can send it to the USA. It'll cost an arm and a leg if you do get it, though...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:33 pm
ravenflame
Sorry, but it doesn't deliver to the USA, only Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and South Africa (and the UK of course), but go to www.stargatedvd.co.uk and check if they can send it to the USA. It'll cost an arm and a leg if you do get it, though...

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

positive tension

The Long Distance Runner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:42 pm
awww im sorry Tayre...*hug* dont worry im sure they'll have a dvd collection out in the USA soon! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:25 pm
Arrgh! That totally bites! Why isn't the USA good enough for these countries? Sounds like "Sumuru", a movie with Michael Shanks that I really wanna see but isn't in the USA. What did we do to you people?? Tell me!  

Calixto
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:43 pm
Calixto
Arrgh! That totally bites! Why isn't the USA good enough for these countries? Sounds like "Sumuru", a movie with Michael Shanks that I really wanna see but isn't in the USA. What did we do to you people?? Tell me!

What's that movie about? I so want to see more Michael Shanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:39 pm
This is the tiny plot summary at imdb....Based on Sax Rohmer's cult novels "Sumuru", the futuristic fantasy take you to an Earth colony in the far future in which woman rule and men are used to propagate the race and work in the mines...

That's really all I can give you because the site is in german mostly...so is the movie. crying I think it's subtitled in English though.
http://www.sumuru.com/ -Site for movie...has pics.
Still not avalible in US...and it's the wrong DVD format too. sad  

Calixto
Crew

Toku Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:00 pm
SammySue
Calixto

What's that movie about? I so want to see more Michael Shanks.

micheal shanks was also in a movie about mars... lets see, "Escape from Mars"! that was it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:43 pm
Yep I've heard of that one too. He has been in a couple of movies actually. Door to Door, Suspicious River, All Around The Town are a couple others I've heard of.  

Calixto
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:28 am
Calixto: I love your siggy. Especially the Daniel and Teal'c one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:38 pm
Hmmm..general talk....how about what character do you most relate to? I would have to say Sam because she is the girl of the group.  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:53 am
SammySue
Calixto: I love your siggy. Especially the Daniel and Teal'c one.

Thanks bunches! biggrin I didn't make them but I love that I found them.  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff