Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:34 pm
((ok you are forgiven lol. Was wondering if I could be crew.))

Ok I must say that John Shepard is my favorite character on Atlantis smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:39 pm
i love SG-1, and i love Atlantis. really it hasn't had time to flesh out like SG-1 has. just wait a few more years.

in other news, does every one else now why they used puddlejumper instead of gateship? lets see, Gateship-1 can be turned into GS-1, which is remakably similer to SG-1.  

oni cypress

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:44 am
I don't know why they used puddle jumper, I think it was just something silly they could use lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:48 pm
They're trying to draw you in with new fangled things!! DON'T LOOK INTO THE LIGHT!!!! eek  

Kopy Kat
Captain

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:25 pm
Yeah seriously!!! Aaah! sweatdrop I got a Comcast ad in the mail and it had a Stargate Atlantis picture on it for promoting the Scifi channel! Geez talk about your over-advertising!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:47 pm
Atlantis is good, but they better not forget about SG-1, since it is the original!  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:06 am
Tonight's Atlantis "The Storm" started okay and pretty good, then went drippy. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:08 pm
onifiredemon
i love SG-1, and i love Atlantis. really it hasn't had time to flesh out like SG-1 has. just wait a few more years.

in other news, does every one else now why they used puddlejumper instead of gateship? lets see, Gateship-1 can be turned into GS-1, which is remakably similer to SG-1.

Maybe--my theory that I just thought of--they used puddle jumper because they're trying to bring some of Jack's humor into Sheppard's character. I can see Jack calling it puddle jumper.  

SammySue
Crew

[HACKED]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:40 pm
SammySue
onifiredemon

Maybe--my theory that I just thought of--they used puddle jumper because they're trying to bring some of Jack's humor into Sheppard's character. I can see Jack calling it puddle jumper.

that and gateship is just kind of boring and shepard is a not so boring person and he's just hte kind of person who would name it puddle jumper. its just a whole character insight thing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:42 pm
Calixto
Tonight's Atlantis "The Storm" started okay and pretty good, then went drippy. stare

and it was a cursed two part episode. i can't wait until friday *twitch*  

[HACKED]

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:49 pm
GeekySteve
Calixto

I've still got to see it. I worked last night so I had to tape it. I so hope it taped both shows because when I came home, my tape was out of the VCR. So I'm hoping it taped most of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:10 pm
SammySue
GeekySteve
Calixto

I've still got to see it. I worked last night so I had to tape it. I so hope it taped both shows because when I came home, my tape was out of the VCR. So I'm hoping it taped most of it.

i taped it too but i also watched it and it ened in "to be continued" (the most dreded words in faithful series watcher history every) and think i'm going to cry"  

[HACKED]

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:49 pm
yes, wasn't too happy with that whole "to be continued". Especially when whe won't see it again til around Jan crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:39 pm
crying My tape run out right when it got to Atlantis. I only saw just a couple minutes after the opening credits. crying  

SammySue
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:43 pm
oh no! That's not good!  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash