50%  [ 82 ]
Manga
50%
 50%  [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 164

b l i t z k r i e g

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:30 pm
I love the anime, Haku and Zabuza's voie = teh Godly

The animation was great, and it gives off more feeling in my opinion... I cried in episode 19... I don't think the manga will do that for me....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:40 am
i vote for both anime and manga cuz my vote just goes to the whole naruto series  

timberwolf12s

polarus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:12 pm
the ANIME RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:14 pm
the manga is great but the the fights look so much better on the anime like when kakashi was fighting zabuza the first time and he used all those badass hand signs to sumon the water dragon  

pyrani

aMus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:47 am
I've never seen the anime, pity me, but I have read all 25 volumes of Naruto manga 3nodding so I'll say the manga by default 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:57 am
I get to see the anime soon! *dances with happiness*  

Reprieve
Captain

Kio-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:04 pm
I like the anime better.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:14 pm
I like the anime better cuz i never read the manga sweatdrop yeah but i bet the manga is awesome too  

Chelesian

Fire Wraith

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:01 pm
this is really tuff, the manga is great and leaves room for the imagination but the anime is the s**t. xd I would have to go with the anime since it has been so loyal to the manga and has been done so well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:14 am
Anime, I just love watching the intros and outros whee and colour and all the cool fight scenes biggrin
But I never read the manga sweatdrop  

vicxa_girl

Daughter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:01 am
both....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:56 pm
The anime rox my sox. It is teh bomb. Teh awsomeness.

And it is true. The fighting scenes are marvolous. Although I've only seen up to the Chuunin (sp?) exam. Right now I'm on the episode where they are in the Forest of Death and Naruto and Sasuke are out cold and Rock Lee is defending Sakura and the other two against the 3 Ninjas from the Hidden Village of Sound.

Also...Rock Lee is teh awsomeness!  

Kujasan

Uchida Itachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:13 pm
So obviously ANIME!!! I've seen all 90-something. They should release more than 1 episode a week, though scream !  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:16 pm
Fire Wraith
this is really tuff, the manga is great and leaves room for the imagination but the anime is the s**t. xd I would have to go with the anime since it has been so loyal to the manga and has been done so well. 3nodding

You are SO right!  

Uchida Itachi

Pinnellelopie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:55 am
i like both the anime and the manga but since i have seen more of the anime than i have read the m,anga i think i like the anime better plus i like color better heh heh heh  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff