Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Guild Updates, Suggestions, and Problems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:55 pm
In order to prevent repeat threads and threads being forgotten. I was thinking of compiling a complete list of threads within the guild. This is an idea I took from the HPGoG. They have a Marauder's Map there. They have rules that are considerably more strict, but we could still have a thread list to help people find topics. Especially if we are going to have so many topics. Yes? No? What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:50 am
mmmmmmmm guild  

Aerial Goddess

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:41 am
Angilwingz
In order to prevent repeat threads and threads being forgotten. I was thinking of compiling a complete list of threads within the guild. This is an idea I took from the HPGoG. They have a Marauder's Map there. They have rules that are considerably more strict, but we could still have a thread list to help people find topics. Especially if we are going to have so many topics. Yes? No? What do you think?

Sounds good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:34 pm
willowtree
Angilwingz

Sounds good. 3nodding

Um, if it matters, yup that's a good idea. 3nodding  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:39 pm
Hey this is Tifagirl and i am in charge of the rp's in this guild. I ask you guess to please join as soon as you see this. Oh and if you have any ideas or quetions about it please pm. Thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:48 pm
I think it would be a grand idea if there was a Harry Potter fanfiction subforum. Has this been said? I'm sorry if it has.  

Noctis_Crucis

covo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:49 pm
Just for fun we should have a small guild party on St. Patrick's day. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:20 pm
In regards to the marked threads that had good discussions in them, you could set up a sticky or something that was just a collection of the guild's more thoughtful discussions.  

Aari-chan

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:16 pm
Well my suggestion is that there should be a threat where people post their personalities and by that they get sorted into houses. From there they can earn house points, by posting interesting information and/or donating to the guild.

+{ I don't know if that has been done yet, but I'm just suggesting it.>.< }+

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:06 am
I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that, but I have noticed that lately there have been a lot of new people that have been posting topics that the guild already has. For example, we have at least 3-4 threads for "Who do you think Harry will end up with?" and at least 6 threads for "book 7 rumors and predictions" I don't know about everyone else but I personaly am really annoyed by this. I know that Willowtree spent a lot of time putting a directory of topics together but it seems like no one is paying any attention to it. I don't think it's fair to Willowtree and the rest of us that have been in the guild a while and keep seeing repeated topics that are being really over posted.

Just my opinion, and I'm not trying to offend anyone.

covo

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:34 pm
covo
I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that, but I have noticed that lately there have been a lot of new people that have been posting topics that the guild already has. For example, we have at least 3-4 threads for "Who do you think Harry will end up with?" and at least 6 threads for "book 7 rumors and predictions" I don't know about everyone else but I personaly am really annoyed by this. I know that Willowtree spent a lot of time putting a directory of topics together but it seems like no one is paying any attention to it. I don't think it's fair to Willowtree and the rest of us that have been in the guild a while and keep seeing repeated topics that are being really over posted.

I agree with you completely. You're not the only one. And another thread that is CONSTANTLY repeated is the "OMG!!! *insert actor/ actress's name here* IS SO HOTT!!!" threads...(or ones that follow that same wavelength) This should be a Harry Potter fan guild, not an actor/actress fangirl/boy obsessor's guild. It's not fair to those of us that want to have meaningful conversations about the books and movies.

Also, a pet peeve of my own, but one that you don't really need to take into account, is that those that hang out around here, don't seem to have much skill in the way of grammar. All I'm asking is for you guys to type out your words and lower the use of exclamation marks by a tad! It's not that hard, people!

Okay, I'm done ranting... ignore me, if you wish...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:19 pm
Aari-chan
covo

I agree with you completely. You're not the only one. And another thread that is CONSTANTLY repeated is the "OMG!!! *insert actor/ actress's name here* IS SO HOTT!!!" threads...(or ones that follow that same wavelength) This should be a Harry Potter fan guild, not an actor/actress fangirl/boy obsessor's guild. It's not fair to those of us that want to have meaningful conversations about the books and movies.

Also, a pet peeve of my own, but one that you don't really need to take into account, is that those that hang out around here, don't seem to have much skill in the way of grammar. All I'm asking is for you guys to type out your words and lower the use of exclamation marks by a tad! It's not that hard, people!

Okay, I'm done ranting... ignore me, if you wish...
Literacy would be nice, but I think there are n00bs among us.  

covo

phoenix2storm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:06 am
ooh all my money got lost  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:11 pm
Thanks for the changes Willowtree, it's much better. <333  

covo

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:40 am
willowtree
Two weeks ago, I contacted 36 non-posting guild members. I'm sorry to say that today I was forced to ban 29 of them. Gotta do what's best for the guild, right? xp

whats wrong with a few extra people, even if they dont post?? does it make the guil slow, or is it just that they dont post?  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff