Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:57 pm
Ah, money, is such a nice thing to have, too bad most of us have to work for it. xp Anyway, should be getting my letters sometime on the 20th, then I can give my opinion on how they feel with my avis. All I can say is that the Dark Halo looks really nice and seems to be very veristile, though I am suprised to see that they actually released something that can act as a replacment for the Devil Tail. Probably a lot of owners of the Devil Tail, especially those that keep track of the market value of items, that are not very pleased. Oh well, fudge 'em, it isn't like it is real money or anything. rolleyes And newer users should have some reasonable chance to get ahold of good items and not just those that have been here for years.

As far as the G-blade I'll admit two things, I am interested in having it for the pure KH appeal but at the same time it looks kind of ugly. whee It is true that it is Gaia themed, but still... they could have put a little more effort into giving it some style and perhaps a leaner look.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:13 am
Diana Vulpes
All I can say is that the Dark Halo looks really nice and seems to be very veristile, though I am suprised to see that they actually released something that can act as a replacment for the Devil Tail. Probably a lot of owners of the Devil Tail, especially those that keep track of the market value of items, that are not very pleased. Oh well, fudge 'em, it isn't like it is real money or anything. rolleyes And newer users should have some reasonable chance to get ahold of good items and not just those that have been here for years.
Has the devil tail dropped a lot in price then? I like the new dark tail, though I think they were really pushing it as far as similarity. If they are going to do that, then were are my nearly identical sash or angelic minis (no, I don't count the bani as being that close in resemblance). Hopefully the got off their D-tail obsession for now, after two weeks of such close looking copies. I really wish they would have made a new tail. There was so much more they could have done with the dark tail. gonk xp  

Krissim Klaw

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:12 am
Wee! I got my stuff today! *does the happy dance* I sent the check Friday and get it sometime over the night. Something that suprised me is that while the Dark Halo is really multi-functional, damn if you don't need like 5 of them if you wanna really get decked out. Want two wings? You need two. This damn halo's got so many options its a bit too costly to get enough to do a decently spikey outfit. wink

And WEEE! I got my adventuring keyblader Salen Stormwing outfit now. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:17 am
Fear my claws mortals! Oh how I have longed to add something like this to my avatar. Seeing how my fursona does have a set of vibro claws. twisted But, decided I did not care for how the G-Blade looks on him, so gave it to Diana.  

Artemis Vulpes

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:19 am
Which honestly does not look all that bad on her. Oh and yes, she is wearing the Dark Halo, you just can't see it right now. wink Viva new demonic lingere! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:41 am
Gaia doesn't re-release the old items. They just make imitations that look kinda stupid. However, I love the dark halo. I'd wear it, but right now.....my look looks odd.  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:58 pm
Good lord, I'm away for a few days and everything's completely changed on me! gonk

But keeping this to the topic at hand....OMFG KEYBLADES!!!!! YAY!

I remember having a conversatino with someone about how it was SO unlikely that Gaia would release anything remotely resembling the Keyblade, and lo and behold...

Of course, I don't have the patience to try and see all of it's different positions cause I'm sitting in a McDonalds using their WiFi (couldn't do this over 56k)...

I haven't even seen the Halo yet...I just know that I have it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:44 pm
my letters finally came in yay *bounces with joy* Wish I had time and money to get more User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hoppie

Shy Bunny

26,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:19 pm
I wonder how long before they come out with the gPod, a spood on the iPod of course. I know there is already an MP3 player, but it is an old school one when they used disks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:48 pm
Took a while to dig this thread up, but what does everyone think of the July items? I'm glad they finally made a nice looking sword, but its the veil that has stolen my heart. heart  

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:56 pm
Krissim Klaw
Took a while to dig this thread up, but what does everyone think of the July items? I'm glad they finally made a nice looking sword, but its the veil that has stolen my heart. heart

I'm happy about the swords too, but I'm not sure what the veil can do yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:02 pm
I think I'll take a veil now.

Poses:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15663869
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15663355  

Eddily

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:03 pm
The veil can be two kinds of shirts, two kinds of skirts, a blind fold, two ribbons on the side of the head, a veil, and a scarf thingy.
Edit: And two puffy sleeve things  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:05 pm
Krissim Klaw

WHAT?! THEY RELEASED THE ITEMS? OMG. eek

And, thanks for digging this up....I appreciate it, Kris. heart  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:13 pm
I feel so girly and pretty *flaunts her avi* X3

I really have been hoping for an item similar to this. I've always wanted some floaty white stuff. So far the only item we have like that is the angelic sash. Which although I've always thought was pretty, never really enjoyed the way it set on the avi (not to mention way out of my price limit rofl ). I wanted items that would spray to the sides more than curl around the center. I have a feeling I will probably pick up an extra letter or two when they prices drop down so I can really deck myself out in it if I choose.

As for the sword, I like the sleek look. The only thing I wish is you could have the sheath to your side or back while holding the actual weapon.

Fog- no problem =3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces