Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakura__sake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:59 am
Maria-Lin
MingMing/King? That could be interesting to write... Kinda weird, but looking at him and Queen it may work. (Were they really sibblings? I can't remember anything being mentioned about that?)
I remember reading somewhere that King and Queen were twins. I'm not certain it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:04 pm
Yeah, they came across as like little reverse twins. XD They had moles on opposite sides, King had dark skin whereas Queen had pale, but King had pale hair whereas Queen had dark hair. Queen wore spandex... Hehehe.

Rawr. I wuff KingxQueen. I almost made a fic of them once or twice. ^^

I'd read your Garland/MingMing! XD The pairing sounds fun. :3

XD I wonder how King and Queen became King and Queen. I mean, was it like... "SISTER. BE MY QUEEN," or perhaps, "Hey, we rawk at beyblading. Wanna make it sound like we're married and call each other King and Queen?" Or maaaaybe their parents were an incest couple... Oh Lord. XD

<3 Roppie  

Roppie

x3__Vy

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:16 pm
Ah, my favorite Het pairing is Hilary/Tyson...it even shows, I think whee

Then again, Lee/Mariah is also a really cute one too! And I'm all for Max/Emily =D Kane/Salima is awesome too!

I agree with Ja, I also really like Rei/Hilary for some reason. Max/Hilary is pretty cute too =D  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:19 pm
I am now like...totally in love...with Mariam x Rei XD!!!

Everytime I try to think about a fic with them, I think of a Noir-type plotline.

Like omg XD!

I'm trying to think about Emily x Rei but for some reason that just seems...non-plausible...at all XD!

R: Hey, would you pass the salt?
E: Why can't you get it yourself?
R: I was just asking.
E: Well, don't. You're a big boy, you can get it.
R: *rolls eyes* Whatever...*gets salt*
E: Hmph.

I can...feel the love...XD  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:37 am
I personally love TakaoHiromi almost as much as I like TakaoZo and YuriyTakao.

Not that I want to offend any Takao-yaoi fans, I do like him in yaoi pairings (except.... that yaoi pairing) but- realistically- with his boyish personality, his simple primary coloured clothes, his backwards facing cap, his lack of deep thought before he opens his mouth or does...anything... and his yeah!-I'm-going-to-punch-the-air-every-episode- attitude, Takao is the most un-gay character EVER.

He is a typical genki- superhero- (godmoder)- very, very straight main character, so in reality (despite the fact I am analysing a *cartoon* sweatdrop ) he would end up with Hiromi methinks. Not that I disagree. They make a good couple.

I love JuliaRaul too and I quite like LaiMao....why people call them brother and sister is beyond me. They're cousins and in China.... cousins marry... a lot. Soort of like the deep south in America *snicker*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:34 pm
TakaoHiromi is love!!! They remind me of Chichi and Goku from DBZ ^-^ Bicker!het couples make me giggle xD

I have a screenshot where it looks like Lai and Mao are kissing =^.^= And on the site I got them from, Rei's looking all happy for them~  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:01 am
[Mourir]
TakaoHiromi is love!!! They remind me of Chichi and Goku from DBZ ^-^ Bicker!het couples make me giggle xD

I have a screenshot where it looks like Lai and Mao are kissing =^.^= And on the site I got them from, Rei's looking all happy for them~

Of course he is! They're like brother and sister to him ~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:05 am
Orionis_Rigel

I love JuliaRaul too and I quite like LaiMao....why people call them brother and sister is beyond me. They're cousins and in China.... cousins marry... a lot. Soort of like the deep south in America *snicker*

Well, if the people from Nelvana hadn't posted that on Beyblade's official site, I'm sure there'd be a lot less people claiming that. But since they have... Seems it's official for the dub.

Besides, Mao calls Rai brother in Japanese... so it seems he's like a brother to her there. You'd have to work a bit on pairing them. twisted  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:55 pm
Nyaaa, I heard from several people that Mao calls Rei brother, too o.o

I haven't seen the Japanese, though. I really don't know ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:11 am
[Mourir]
Nyaaa, I heard from several people that Mao calls Rei brother, too o.o

I haven't seen the Japanese, though. I really don't know ^^;;

I've got the Rei arc in Japanese.

And yes. Mao calls him Rei-nii.  

Orionis Rigel

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:08 pm
The whole white tiger clan seems very much like a giant famly to me. @_@; I've just given up with trying to figure out the whole which pairings may be incest thing and just say I like Lai/Mao. It just makes things simpler for me. x.x Half the time trying to justify a pairing just pisses at least one person off.

I think they act like an old married couple. xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:39 am
Prixy
The whole white tiger clan seems very much like a giant famly to me. @_@; I've just given up with trying to figure out the whole which pairings may be incest thing and just say I like Lai/Mao. It just makes things simpler for me. x.x Half the time trying to justify a pairing just pisses at least one person off.

I think they act like an old married couple. xd

Well... Than it seems that I act like an old married couple with my brother. eek No really, to me they do act like sibblings - you don't run to your love to kick some girl who annoyed you, but you can ask your brother to do this.

Okay, I just like having the last word.

Hmm... If I were to think of an alternative White Tigr pairing for Mao I'd rather opt for Kevin. He seemed to actually be worried what she thinks.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:30 pm
Mao x Kiki is such a cuuuuuute couple.

Has anyone ever seen a Gao x Mao? I haven't. Their names rhyme and that amuese me for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:28 am
Daiku Maryu
Orionis_Rigel

Well, if the people from Nelvana hadn't posted that on Beyblade's official site, I'm sure there'd be a lot less people claiming that. But since they have... Seems it's official for the dub.

Besides, Mao calls Rai brother in Japanese... so it seems he's like a brother to her there. You'd have to work a bit on pairing them. twisted

Mao also called Rei in Japanese.

>D!  

Orionis Rigel

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:30 am
[Mourir]
Mao x Kiki is such a cuuuuuute couple.

Has anyone ever seen a Gao x Mao? I haven't. Their names rhyme and that amuese me for some reason.

*gushes* YES!!! KikiMao is FANTABULOUS!

It's SO adorable in that KaRe doujin Donya and I have.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff