Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What times do you send your sims to sleep? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:38 pm

The words I want are out of reach, but they've never been so loud...

Whenever they get really tired. I'm into OFB right now so they have no work schedule to adhere to.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:43 pm
My Sims (children and teens) go to bed at about 12.
Adults go to bed later, because they have to clean up and everything.
One teen wakes up at 6 to make breakfast, and the other children wake up at 7.
Adults normally sleep until 10 or so.

Life Hath Immortality

Magica V2

1,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 pm
Either whenever they get really tired, or whenever I'm sick of seeing them to I put them to bed early. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:33 pm
Depends on their work hours and whether or not they're tired. I have two guys, one who makes a living as a writer (getting checks for the books every week) and another who makes a living selling produce he grows. (he's a farmer, he also sells some of the fish he catches) Since "writer" and "farmer" are not official careers in The Sims and thus have no official work hours, I control all that. I've had the writer stay up late to work on a book but I usually give the farmer a more reasonable bedtime. I'm trying to make the farmer's wife get up earlier than the kids so she can make breakfast.  

marshmallowcreampie

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

strawberry_love4

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:00 pm
around 6 but i have them wake up at like 2am  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:50 pm
I try to keep them on a somewhat normal schedule.

So about 10-1030PM unless they're really tired from work.  

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

black_cloud14

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:09 pm
    Depends on their schedule. I find that when they are at work or school, their energy doesn't deplete as fast, so on school nights they can stay until 10 or later. On weekends sometimes they are in bed by 8.

Part of that is that I'll wake them up between 2 or 3 in hte morning. It's mostly an old habit from the Sims 1, where you had to get them up that early just to shower and eat before the carpool showed up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 pm
I send them to bed some time before midnight, because they usually stay asleep until morning or whenever I choose to wake them up. If I send them to bed later, they only stay in bed until their energy bar is full, but sometimes I won't need them to be up until the morning.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

imacashew

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:08 pm
They don't sleep, unless I want to see my couple sims cuddle. :3

MaxMotives is a lifesaver, because I want my sims to have maxed out skills and be awesome with their jobs, and also teach their kids random things.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:12 pm
Kids are at least in their rooms by eight. I've found that the more kids I have, the longer sleep time is needed. My adult sims like to entertain and party. (They're both working during the night as cooks, so it's not big deal for them)

They have four kids. If the kids aren't tired, then I have the kids work on a skill of some sort (painting, logic, ect) until they get tired. But they are in bed by the latest ten pm.

My adult sims have all day to sleep in, so they really don't need to sleep, unless they have a new baby and need sleep whenever they can get it because of the baby.

Darth Kosher

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces