Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll_forte_grantz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:00 pm
whats up with that  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:38 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
There has never been a dull moment for the Naruto gang, I can recall many funny moments in Naruto, but one in particular I never seem to forget is the episode when two ninjas impersonate both Gai and Lee. They then decide to enter the village thinking that no one would notice the difference, boy where they wrong. So the episode goes along that everyone messes with these guys because they all know that they are neither Gai nor Lee except for Naruto that is, a great funny story from the start. Unfortunately I can't remember which episode it was but it was one of the filler episodes that have been playing.

I saw that one. It was really funny, but I don't remember the episode number either.  

Disgruntled Minion

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:58 am
Moments I always find funny are when Gai says a bunch of stuff to Kakashi, but then Kakashi turns his head and says "Did you say something?" and Gai has his "OH MY GOD!" moment.

Also, I found it funny when Orochimaru and Kabuto went to talk to Tsunade(around the ninety's, I think). Tsunade got pissed off and smashed a stone wall. And Kabuto was thinking "She's strong. And scary. She's probably single." That just made me laugh really hard, because it was so unlike Kabuto to say something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:03 pm
Two words:

Fart. Jutsu.

Clarification: Naruto's jutsu goes awry, or nearly, when he farts during the chunin preliminary battles.

I nearly died in the bookstore when I read that one (I guess too much ramen gives you gas)!  

esteltinuviel

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:34 pm
good job everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:15 pm
yeah, there were many funny moments 3nodding

i remember that time when kakashi's dog (i really can't remember the name) told to sakura that he uses the same shampoo as her biggrin  

self-destruction

Supah)(koopA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:22 pm
its wen naruto was facing kiba and faurted in his face and did the uzamaki naruto combo!(rengan in japenese) xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:35 pm
i cant believe no ones mentioned the moment were naruto and sasuke accidently, "Kiss". xd that was really funny. they looked so mortified. i would be too if i kissed my rival. Not that i have a rival.  

Kexita

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:21 am
my favorite moments are any of the moments where Naruto and Jiraiya personalities butt heads XD.

"YOU NO TALENT LOSER!"
"NO! IT HAS A LEGS, SEE?!?"
"BUT A REAL SUMMONED TOAD NEEDS HANDS TOO!!"
"BUT IT WAS BETTER THAN BEFORE, ERO-SENNIN!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:34 pm
the funniest time has to be when naruto and sasuke accidently kissed i think on the first episode...man i was watching naruto for the first time on cartoonnetwork when it premiered and when that happened i was like: im totally gonna love this show its kick a** funny! rofl  

BIJINKEI

Hisanaito

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:16 pm
one of the funniest and at the same time creepy moments is when Gaara starts doing desert coffing on some rain nin.

His reason?: He looked at me funny.

I also liked episode 177 when Naruto and Hiraiya were chasing the courier ninja post man who had Naruto's version of Icha icha paradise. The part is when they are in Fang country and the leader checks his mail.

Hiraiya: We are too late...
Naruto: Is the war going to start?!
Fang country lord: Oh, This is the newest Icha-Icha series original document! Oh, that Claw country's feudal lord! He knew that i am a great fan of the Icha-Icha series! Everyone! There is no need for a war! Go and send them a remittance!
Hiraiya sadly:Not having a war is good, but does that mean my work is the same as Naruto's doodles?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:11 pm
Breaststroker24
Shy Fighter Hinata
There has never been a dull moment for the Naruto gang, I can recall many funny moments in Naruto, but one in particular I never seem to forget is the episode when two ninjas impersonate both Gai and Lee. They then decide to enter the village thinking that no one would notice the difference, boy where they wrong. So the episode goes along that everyone messes with these guys because they all know that they are neither Gai nor Lee except for Naruto that is, a great funny story from the start. Unfortunately I can't remember which episode it was but it was one of the filler episodes that have been playing.

I saw that one. It was really funny, but I don't remember the episode number either.

it was episode 161  

pinoyidol2006

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:12 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
101 is definitely a favorite.

157...Totally pwns. Neji...afraid...of the Curry of Life.

@Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl:: ROFL! SasuSaku fan here too. What episode was THAT? xD

I think it was the first few, I'm not sure. Maybe the same one when they accidently kiss?

And even Neji has his weaknesses xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:15 pm
I like the one where Naruto mistakes the word.. I think it was friend or "right hand man" for n****e in Japanese rofl  

churrlo

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:26 pm
One of my fave moments was when Sasuke was fighting Haku and then Naruto showed up and then snuck into Haku's mirrors to "help".  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff