Morbid child? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:39 pm
LatinoHeatZero
oh yeah, nightmares. geez i had a lot of bad ones back then...i had a nightmare about being chased by a dinosaur around my couch, and this was from watching Jurassic park a lot, and it was no ordinary dinosaur, it either a velociraptor or those ones that flap out their large colorful hoods and spit out ink (if you watched the movie they were the ones that killed the fat guy) i cannot remember. But eventually it got me and tore me to shreds. Another one, uhhh, hmm....IT! oh god IT, the one who started my phobia of clowns but now i am sorta over them. I remember having a dream of IT but i don't know what happened in it, but that s#!t was scary. There was one where i was being chased in my own house running from three witches, they were dressed in black and surrounded in shadows.

Oh ogd, another morbid thing of mine. my dad caught a bunny, i was happy and stuff becausde you know...IT's a RABBIT! never seen one before at that time except in picture books. but we had a porch and placed large plywood boards around it so it wouldn't run away. God I feel so bad right now but I started picking the rabbit and throwing it off my porch and watch flip and fall on it's feet or sides. after 12 heats of throwing it into the air, it was dinner and I ate. dammnit the thing had a bloody nose and I didn't know what happened to it...I think either my dad had to kill it or he let it go...but I feel bd for the rabbit because it was a young one. and of course, probably might not be considered morbid, but two words SUMMER and MAGNIFYING...GLASS, make that three and yeah you get the picture. I was burning ants alive everywhere and insect that could writher and squirm in agony until it meets its end, I was a friggin nightmare now that I reminesce about my childhood.

Ah yes. When I was a toddler, I had a nightmare where me, my mom, and my dad would be riding in the car, and my parents would be fighting, and my dad would open the car door and threaten to jump out of the car and kill himself. I fully understood, even at that age, what was going on. But it was only a dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:18 pm
m a r l o w
I used to hang my Barbies. I would give them little executions and such. o:

Oh yes...hanging toys on a noose...I had a Buzz Lightyear doll and I tied a yarn to my porch and around his neck and threw him off the porch...his head detatched and his body and shoulders were connected only by a bunch of wires...yup...  

WeissVicious

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:19 pm
m a r l o w
I did that too...And I still do with what I have left sweatdrop
And I scared the Christian people I went to school with[and I still do this] by saying dark poetry & speaking in Latin. They thought/think that I put curses on them. I think I'm just scary, not morbid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:20 pm
I was an odd little child. Nothing really scared me. No matter how violent or scary a movie was, it never phased me. In that sense, I suppose I might be considered morbid. I never exactly did anything that would be thought as dark, I just never noticed much of a difference.  

GilAskan
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:30 pm
Hmm... I remember one picture I had to do in third grade I made a noose for one of the figure skaters to hang from.

I would read those scary stories books, and usually think about 90% of the stories were just plain lame.

I told my mom I didn't want to get too attached to the old people in our family because there were just going to die anyway.

Not a whole lot, but just small pieces here and there that I can remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:51 pm
*chuckles*

The only reason I wasn't sent to the guidance office was because they were to AFRAID to send me there... haha.

I was really smart, and naturally knew about death and such, plus my motehr being a doctor didn't hurt. I was eight when I started writing really scary stories, which only got worse.

(And I think the fact that I didn't care about having a dead brother scared people. You have to understand, he died before I was born, nothing for me to be attached to...)  

Harlequin Hisakata

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:54 pm
That reminds me.....

In fifth grade I wrote a story for a school project that was happy and everything, but it was long. My teacher told me to make it shorter, so I changed the ending so that everyone died and everything was miserable in the end because I was upset at being told I had to make a story shorter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:15 am
Seriously, I had a STRANGE childhood.

I had a "girlfriend" at 8. She was crazy. She gave me a massage on my legs.

She also made me watch human-hentai at 6. That's what screwed me up.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:04 am
lurichan
That reminds me.....

In fifth grade I wrote a story for a school project that was happy and everything, but it was long. My teacher told me to make it shorter, so I changed the ending so that everyone died and everything was miserable in the end because I was upset at being told I had to make a story shorter.
xd Seems like something I'd do...considering in 4th grade I wrote like a 20 page story and they said to make it shorter so I just made the main character kill everyone and then commit suicide.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:06 am
I guess you could say I was a bit morbid at young age.

I had this thing for killing small animals. Like baby birds or just smashing eggs. I don't know why, but when I saw them it was just the first thing that came to mind.
I remember when I got tired of the Baby Sitters Club books and moved on reading Steven King.
I remember doing several poems and short sories for school in which everyone died.
I found that Barbies look better without legs and with their faces burnt half off.
I remember as soon as I learned to sew I would rip pieces off stuffed animals I had gathered and sew them together. I had all these little mutated toys.
I also used to stick pins in my feet for the hell of it.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

genji_90

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:05 am
no i wasn't  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:59 am
lurichan
That reminds me.....

That reminds me....

In fourth grade I wrote a story based on a nightmare that I had that I still remember to this day. The character almost got killed at least four times... I wish I knew where that story was.  

EvFaerAshlynn

PAPER MARlO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:32 am
the govnment doesnt want us to be morbid!i burn random stuff because the govnemt could have put something in it to watch me! there always watching and they always will!*twitches*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:44 pm
m a r l o w

I did that too. I also stripped down my Barbies and used them for voodoo.

I also remember writing a lot of morbid stories as a kid, I would kill off people and have the dark side win. My teachers used to always ask me why my stories never had happy endings, despite the fact that about half my stories did have the usual happy fairy-tale ending.

Alongside that, despite never being into vampires, I always loved the taste of blood. I remember that despite the fact that I never drank anyones blood but my own whenever I saw somone with a bleeding wound I just longed to lick it clean.  

DreamerSpirit

Kagura Nakamura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:05 pm
I remember one time when I was a little kid that I was walking on a cliffedge short wall on the side of a road and I triped nearly falling off the side but my mother caught my hand before I made the plundge. I yelled at her that she hurt me when pulling me up and that she should have just let me fall.

Besides that just the normal stuff, an obsession with horror movies and books.

Oh, yeah there was this one time when I wrote on a peice of paper that was meant for an in-class assignment for school that: "This building should burn down." Needless to say they expelled as soon as they obtained the note from me. Though they were way over reacting. All I said was it should not that I would burn the place down. They were just being too sensitive.... They were begging for me back though after they found they expelled me illegally. As if I would go back there after that. Rediculious...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff