Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
inexpencive items that can fit in an envelope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...dinah wherever...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:28 am
paper dolls are good, waht about oragami? you could send a crane or something? btw, um, what do you mean by 'sponsor'? is she homeless? an orphan? a cancer victim?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:38 pm
If she is a reader, it like those pretty bookmarks, I remember when I was little and I couldn't read, me and my friends still luved to buy pretty bookmarks. stare But she might not be as wierd and crazy as my buds and I were. lol But a Bm. would fit in an evenlope.

Send her like paper art, or go to like michaels for that fancy paper stuff they sell. whee (oh, pretty!)

*thinks*

Then accourse, u could send like hair bands, like pretty ones, that can be flat wise.  

NightRainSpirit

MicroMiniMuffins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Maybe some small needlepoint, like her name or a flower or something? Or some small pieces of fabric and some thread and needles and batting and directions on how to quilt? That could be useful in the future. Especially if it gets cold in her country.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:02 pm
I'd send her some different colors of *thinks* *draws a blank* stuffses you use to make friendship bracelets... and instructions on how to do them. Send enough of the stuff and enough different colors that she and her friends can all do them together, that way everyone has fun, and not just your kid. mrgreen

At micheals, i've seen them recently, they sell blank puzzels. You can draw on them, and send her the pieces.

OOO! You might have to do it in pieces, i'm not sure if they'd all fit in one envelope... but some ribbon and stuff like that to make the ribbon tiaras... i loved those when i was little!  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:26 pm
curli
You could also make friendship bracelets. They're pretty and colourfull and are generally less-likely to break than beaded ones. 3nodding

If you make wider braclets you could always embroider her name into it too. I've done that quite often for some of my friends. Works best when the bracelet is at least a half inch wide.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff