Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:29 am
Once back at the mansion, and allowing the usual 'ooh's and 'ahh's to run their course, Seto led everyone to see the machine he had built.
"It's not very impressive is it?" He picked up the small metal sphere and examined it.
"Why don't you just smash it?" Joey asked, being met with emphatic 'no's.
"If we smashed it, we might end up staying like this." Anzu indicated her new body. "Besides, I'm sure Seto can fix it and keep this a secret until after it's finished."
"Oh that's rich. Moneybags keeping anything secret for long... especially since Yugi's like this. Man, think of the bad press." Joey argued.
"In case you too haven't noticed, I've been switched too. Besides, it's my machine and what purpose would destroying my rival's life have? I wouldn't have a challenge any more." Seto spoke in a short sort of way, owing to the fact that he was still trying to get the outer coating off of the small device.
"And anyway, don't you remember Death-T? How long did Seto have to keep that quiet? And-" Anzu was cut off.
"Oh yeah..." Joey said dryly. "When he tried to kill us all... did it occur to you that maybe he lured us here on purpose?"
"Why in the hell would I do that Mutt?" Seto spun, dropping the device which Anzu caught. "Just because I'm not part of your little glee club, bowing for Yugi and saying how great he is, that suddenly means I'm out to kill you all? I had my soul blown apart, and it's still not patched together yet! I don't have time to care about you." Seto took the device from Anzu and turned back to working on it. "So unless you want to stay like this forever, you'd better keep quiet."  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:29 pm
Joey was about to say a comment before he was cut off. "Calm down..Look..I know were all a little stressed at the moment from whats happend, but fighting isnt going to solve it. The more you leave Seto alone, the more work he'll get done. He may have done that in Death-T, but my brother isnt a bad guy." Mokuba replyed rather calm defending Seto.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:46 am
"We know that Mokuba. We're all stressed, but you know what? Maybe we should enjoy this for awhile. We won't ever get the chance again." Anzu said.
Seto rolled his eyes. He wasn't making any progress and couldn't even get into the machine itself. He glared at it then heard Anzu's suggestion.
"That might not be so bad." He looked down at himself. "Besides, it's not that different..."
"Ya... Moneybags gets to wear a dress, I'm still pretty much me and Yugi... Well, tight leather is apparently wrong on any gender." Joey said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:28 pm
" True, this is a one time thing, so guess we better enjoy it. And I agree with Seto..it doesnt feel that different." Mokuba agreed. Honestly, to him he didnt look so different then he was when he was a boy.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:59 pm
"Hey!" Yami exclaimed when he got what Joey had said. "I like leather. It's practical."
"Ya... if you're a man-whore." Joey replied.
"Just a whore now isn't he?" Seto chuckled.
"Let's go shopping!" Anzu interupted the guy's argument. She looked at Seto with puppy dog eyes.
Seto sighed. "I suppose you expect me to pay for this don't you?"
Anzu nodded. "It's only because none of us can afford anything and besides... Yugi needs a lot of help with that leather."
"Can we not talk about what Atemu wears? Please? It's not my fault!" Yugi's eyes got huge, perhaps larger than Mokuba's when he tried to convince his brother to buy him a television station.
Seto sighed again. "Oh very well. I'm not making any progress here..."
Needless to say, Mokuba had gotten that television station and it was doing quite well broadcasting anime all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:02 pm
Mokuba just smiled thinking he might as well get osme new dresses so he wasnt wearing the same one all the time before Seto fixed the machine. "Well we better get going."  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:19 pm
"Well, that was quick." Seto commented when they arrived. Joey had drunk the minifridge in his limo dry and Seto hadn't been sure whether to be amused or strangle him.
"Hey, we should pick names before we go in. Especially you Seto. People are going to think you're a fangirl." Yugi said.
"Ugh..." Seto was promptly interupted.
"Ugh isn't a very good girl's name." Anzu thought for a second. "I know! We'll call you-"
"Anko!" Joey came up with.
"Chiharu!" Yugi came up with at the same time.
"Yumiko." Seto said, after they'd had their say. "Trust you to think of food Mutt."
"You can't call me that! I'm a girl." Joey said. "And I don't need a different name. Mine's gender non-specific."
"So we should tack it on Yugi and then no one would know what he was." Seto replied.
"Or your brother." Yugi muttered only to be smacked by Anzu.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:35 pm
((so did he mainly call Mokuba a mutt?)) Mokuba glanced over and Yugi looking a little angry." Ill go with Chika for me.." Mokuba glared trying to be the better person here. Besides, he usually kept his temper better then Seto did so hed let it go for now.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:42 pm
((Yugi called Mokuba a girl... See, Joey said how his name would fit a girl or a guy and Seto called Yugi a girl with what he said, and so Yugi responded in kind. Oh, and Anko is a sweet bean sauce. Good old Joey...))

"Chika?" Seto asked, an eyebrow raised. "Okay... Anzu, what about you?"
"Probably psycho..." Yugi mumbled.
"I dunno. I think maybe I'll just go with Akira." Anzu replied, deciding she hadn't smacked him hard enough.
Seto let them out of his limo and walked into the mall to be found in a huge animanga con.
"They're gonna think I'm a fangirl..." Joey wailed seeing the crowd.
"Yah... of yourself... But think of it this way Mutt, everyone will want your picture." Seto replied.
"You're a jerk Kaiba, you know that?" Joey replied turning, not noticing that people were starting to watch.
"Of course I know that. You're the one who keeps reminding me. You know what, I don't care!" Seto was conscious of the crowd, but not really caring.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:35 pm
"Will you two stop, we dont need to make a scene."Mokuba whispered looking at all the peering eyes.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:05 am
"So let people stare." Seto shot the crowd a death glare and it quickly dispersed. "There, see? That's why crowds should never worry you."
"Man, I gotta learn how to do that." Joey commented, watching the crowd do everything they could not to be in eye contact with Seto.
"Later Joey. Let's go shopping. You guys can dress me up and I'll try and dress you." Anzu said. "It'll be fun."
Identical looks of horror from Seto and Joey followed.
"Yah! We'll get advice straight from someone who knows it best." Yugi said.
"Mai?" Joey asked, puzzled.
"Do you ever stop thinking about her?" Seto asked.
"No, not usually." Joey said, following Anzu and Yugi who had started walking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:39 pm
Mokuba followed along Seto into the store looking around seeing what he could get to wear.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:30 pm
Anzu was busily taking clothes from racks and putting them into the arms of whichever of her friends were closest, excepting Seto.
"Anzu, what exactly are you planning to dress me in?" Seto asked, picking up on that.
"You're excused from being dressed. You and your brother seem to be able to dress yourselves. Come on, you can dress Joey up." Anzu smiled, knowing that Seto would come up with something interesting to get Joey back for all the times he'd panty-tanked her.
A wicked smile spread on Seto's face and had he been the grinch, it would have made his hair curl.
"Hey Mutt, looks like I get to make you into a life size barbie." Seto remarked.
"Shadup Moneybags." Joey, in his usual 'elegant' manner, replied.
"And quit that!" His arms were being loaded with clothes Seto was putting into them.

"What? I'm not going to carry them for you. I'm picking them out." Seto smirked. "It's hard work trying to make you look good."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:06 pm
Mokuba just chuckled at the position Joey was in."Yeah, tis gonna take some work." Mokuba nodded in agreement then smiled a joking smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:57 am
"Well Mokuba, what do you think we should do with him?" Seto asked while holding a red sequined tube top against Joey, who quickly turned redder than the fabric and jumped away.
"You guys are creeps, acting like you don't care that you got turnned into girls." Joey glared. "You know what? I do! I want to go back to being me, and I don't just want to play around dressing like a girl."
"Cool it. I will fix this, but if I can't get into the sphere, I have to let my computer do it's work." Seto replied, subconsciously playing with his hair and picking up another more modest top.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff