Reply SCA Guild
Site Tokens! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:37 pm
I whent to a small war (small being defind as about 24 fighters -_-) called The Grimofensive and they had pretty neat tokens. They were cast puter with a tree on one side and Grim War II on the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:18 pm
My favorite is so simple. I got it at my first event and continue to wear it even in the mundane world. It's a little green and white braid. I've tied it around my wrist like a braclet. I love it.  

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

Nerienda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:02 pm
Hung over the doorknob to my garb closet are about ten years' worth of tokens from different events. The last few years at the Birka event, the tokens have been small pewter favors in early-period motifs. On the simpler side, the tokens I used at the little event I autocratted recently were faux "points" for one's sleeve, worked in short lengths of fingerloop braid... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:16 am
my favorite was for gleann abhann's november faire....
they were made of heavy duty clay and had a leaf stamp on them...they were painted all sorts of colors.....i still carry mine around everywhere....the best part is since i was with the kitchen crew that event( yall might have heard of us the shire of wyrmgeist) and my mom was in charge of troll i got to pick mine first and i got the prettiest one ....well next to the crown's, but they were made special lolz.......  

rocker_chick1991

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:32 am
An Artful Haire Affaire (in Northshield) had some of the yummiest site tokens this year. They were like a cross between a cookie and a candy with an imprint of a falcon in the center. Well, either it was a falcon or the compass rose. I don't remember. I just remember it was really spiffy and really sweet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:50 pm
I think my favorites so far have to be the skull bead from The Gathering 04(I believe) and the Skull and Crossbones from Gathering 06(?) and the Bell from SDN 06 cuz who doesn't love it when they give you something to make noise. Besides the fact that you wouldn't have to stop at the gate coming back in that event, I heard that people who left and came back would all just jingle their bells as they drove past the gate rofl rofl  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

LoneDuke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:38 am
You should put your avitar in the Arena. I like the kilt.

As for tokens. I have seen some from the big wars which are medalions which I would save and wear. The only one I ever got from an event I attended was made out of fluff balls and pipe cleaners. Not something I would even want to wear at the event.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:11 pm
I like the one I got from Gulf Wars this year. It was a pretty little metal sheld with a castle on it. It was a really annoying though. At first I was wearing it around my neck but on of the corners cut me so I had to tie it into the blackhole of site tokens on my belt. It was also annoying because it was a week long event and I stupididly volunteered myself to troll on the first day. I still see those tokens in nightmares.  

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas