Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Misao and Aoshi? What do you mean they don't belong!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your-Face55

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:00 pm
Lily-Hith-Silme
I think it's cute how Misao was in love with Aoshi and I support it but you also have to think that she is only 16 (according to the anime) and Aoshi is (I believe) a good ways ahead in age.

I think it he's 21 or a little older... I think can't recall but I know he's like 5 or more years older.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:39 pm
I keep on hearing varying details about Aoshi's age. XD Apprently, it varies anywhere from 22-27. o_o  

Seliece

Your-Face55

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:38 pm
Seliece
I keep on hearing varying details about Aoshi's age. XD Apprently, it varies anywhere from 22-27. o_o

I don't think it's 27... sounds too old. I heard he was older than Misao, but I don't think it's that much..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:27 pm
Your-Face55
Seliece

I don't think it's 27... sounds too old. I heard he was older than Misao, but I don't think it's that much..

Actually around 27 isn't bad. He's at least 8 to 9 maybe even 10 years older than Misao. She was, what, around 6 when they left and he was around 15-16... 3nodding  

Chibibotan

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:02 am
Your-Face55
Seliece

Last I read, he was 26, ten year age difference.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:07 am
No offense to anyone who like MisaoxAoshi, but I don't think it would work. 1. There is a 10 yr age difference, which would no be so bad if they were both on the same maturity level. 2. Big height difference Misao would have to get on a stoll to even kiss him. 3. There too opposite Misao would want to talk and Aoshi would want to meditate. 4. I support MisaoxSoujiro.  

Marasu

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:08 pm
Marasu
No offense to anyone who like MisaoxAoshi, but I don't think it would work. 1. There is a 10 yr age difference, which would no be so bad if they were both on the same maturity level. 2. Big height difference Misao would have to get on a stoll to even kiss him. 3. There too opposite Misao would want to talk and Aoshi would want to meditate. 4. I support MisaoxSoujiro.

XD I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't support it for logical reasons, except I'm even in doubt of Aoshi's sexual preferences. MisaoxSoujiro... Interesting, it could work, had they ever met, and it's only a two year age difference.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:08 pm
Marasu

1. And what about Kenshin and Kaoru huh? What kind of age difference is in that?
2. So what does height matter when it comes to feelings? xd
3. That doesn't mean that Aoshi won't change...
4. Would be an interesting couple if they had met...

Genbu no miko Marie
XD I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't support it for logical reasons, except I'm even in doubt of Aoshi's sexual preferences. MisaoxSoujiro... Interesting, it could work, had they ever met, and it's only a two year age difference.

Well if they ever met it would be interesting to see...  

Chibibotan

Hurrikan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:59 am
I think that Misao and Aoshi would make a fine couple. Sure they are apposites but they seem to click well together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:27 pm
Yes.. .logical... *tear* haha, but still, what about 'Opposites attract.' ^_^  

Your-Face55

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:58 pm
Your-Face55
Yes.. .logical... *tear* haha, but still, what about 'Opposites attract.' ^_^

They don't sometimes but for Aoshi and Misao...heck yes!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:12 pm
Im a supporter of their relationship, but I think Misao kinda admires him more as a brother than a lover.........
And even if hes like 5 years older, there are plenty of people 18 and over gdating minors so it could work...  

high_serenity

Marasu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:28 pm
4rch4ngel0225
Im a supporter of their relationship, but I think Misao kinda admires him more as a brother than a lover.........
And even if hes like 5 years older, there are plenty of people 18 and over gdating minors so it could work...

Aoshi is 10 years older and 18 yr olds dating minors is kinda creepy, but thats just me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:56 am
Marasu
4rch4ngel0225

Aoshi is 10 years older and 18 yr olds dating minors is kinda creepy, but thats just me

not always, 'cuz what about people who are dating and ones 16 and the oters 17 does it suddenly become wrong once the 17 year old turns 18? Also, the same would have to go for Karous and Kenshin's realationship.  

Your-Face55

Marasu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:09 pm
Your-Face55
Marasu
4rch4ngel0225

not always, 'cuz what about people who are dating and ones 16 and the oters 17 does it suddenly become wrong once the 17 year old turns 18? Also, the same would have to go for Karous and Kenshin's realationship.

But Misao isn't 17 and Aoshi 18, shes 16 and hes 26! Plus he raised her, what kind of ***** dates someone they raised! I have no comments on Kenshin and Kaoru relationship,except its a little violent sweatdrop  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff