Rowling's comments on Book 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lessien_Telemnar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:26 am
kyomuffins
I hope she kills Ron biggrin But I REAALLY hope she doesn't kill Lupin or Malfoy because then all of my favoutrite characters will be dead and GONE!

GOOONEEE!

*sob* crying

No!!!! i love Ron, kill Harry for all i care!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:48 am
i'm still finding it hard to trust anyone BUT rowling herself. i have to see it to believe it. i think it is a possibility for harry to die, but i really don't want him to. i want
1) lupin and tonks to get together
2) hermione and SOMEONE to get together (i prefer harry but as long as she gets with one of the two)
3) MAJOR explanation of the veil and dumby's death
4) snape's fate and the mystery behind him
5) voldemort to be finished
6) umbridge to get run over by a tractor
7) malfoy should either turn good and help harry or be punished. in a simpler manner, he just needs to die, because he's no longer important.
cool wormtail needs to go away. i think lupin is going to be the last marauder, which could be a sign. since lupin was the one that was careful and somewhat mindful of the rules, he lives and represents how his friends suffered for it. i know this is a bit harsh, but it makes sense.  

~rubyblue~

playboybunny16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:12 pm
hmm i wonder whos going to die lol *evil laugh* twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:03 pm
~rubyblue~
cool wormtail needs to go away. i think lupin is going to be the last marauder, which could be a sign. since lupin was the one that was careful and somewhat mindful of the rules, he lives and represents how his friends suffered for it. i know this is a bit harsh, but it makes sense.
Plus, Wormtail was the cowardly one who hitched his wagon to smarter and more powerful wizards. Once Voldemort falls, Wormtail has nothing left - wheras the whole reason the Marauders became animagi in the first place was to support Lupin. Of course, this basically means that Lupin was indirectly the downfall of his three greatest friends, but it's kind of been stated all along that being a werewolf means you have a pretty tragic life.
Granted, Bill Weasley gets to shag Fleur Delacour daily and nightly, but he's only a little werewolfy and Fleur is a little bit annoying. xd  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:56 pm
I think Tonks and Remus is a given. Reading HBP and seeing Dumbledore's funeral, it's pretty much a given. WHOO!! heart heart

---Huge Tonks/Remus fan-----  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:52 am
... to tell you truth i dont think that either one of the main characters would die.. how ever, there is one very big chance of Harry and lord voldermont dieying together because in quotes from the book neither of them can live without the other.. so if oe dies then the otehr will aswell.. you know that remids me.... it would be funny if harry was one of the hocruxes smile ... i might be on to something......  

Night_Class

Toki - wartooth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:55 pm
As much as I don't want him to, I cans ee Harry dying. None of the books have been light and fluffy so I wouldn't be too surprised.

Besides I think Rowling might do something like that to against the whole "and the bad guy died and they lived happily ever after. THE END" type of ending.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:59 pm
If Rowling really wanted to be original, she could kill Harry off and let Voldemort win.

All the man wants is immortality and world conquest. Is that too much to ask? crying  

PhantomoftheFox

I Am Your Disasterpiece

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:41 am
In my personal and unprofessional opinion, I'd like to see Harry and Voldemort die. No happy ending type bull has ever been in any of the previous six books, have they? It seems as though someone has died in every book, except for the second and third book. Quirrel died, Diggory died, Sirius died and then Dumbledore died. Now... Let's think about this for a second... ROWLING KILLED DUMBLEDORE OFF. Dumbledore, who is the most powerful wizard in the world, killed. Now, I know many of you are saying in your minds "It's because of the potion he had to drink to get to the locket". Yeah... Excuses for an important character's death. The seventh book will be the final book in my humble opinion. Harry will destroy the remaining Horcruxes, Snape will be killed by Harry himself, and then Harry and Voldemort will kill eachother.

Well, that's what I think, anyways. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:01 pm
It definitely sounds like something J.K would do.  

Fleur Evette

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:17 am
Yuki Himura
The seventh book will be the final book in my humble opinion.
Why do people keep stating this as though it's some amazing feat of deduction? Rowling said all along there would be seven books. She's stated in about six interviews this year alone that there will be no more Harry Potter novels after book seven - she's going to pick up an old project, a children's book she was working on on the side. If there are anymore books set in the HP universe, they'll probably be reference books/Hogwarts Textbooks done for charity, like Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them, and that other one about Quidditch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:43 am
Umbridge will be runover by a tractor....funny...I always said that at the end Percy should be kicked in the forehead  

ofbittersweetmemories

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:12 pm
Lets face it. Harry's ******** dead. I think it would actually be merciful to let him go. he's lost so much. i think its best if he died.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:41 am
i think wormtail will die using his life debt to harry. maybe harry will die and wormtail will use his life to restore harry's.  

Week Old Milk

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm
willowtree
I read this on IMDb today:

"It became clear Monday that the Harry Potter franchise will end with the seventh film. Author J.K. Rowling said in a television interview in the U.K. on Monday that she plans to kill off two of the regular characters in her seventh book and that one of them may be Harry himself. Rowling said that she could understand "the mentality of an author who thinks, 'Well, I'm gonna kill them off because that means there can be no non-author-written sequels. So it will end with me, and after I'm dead and gone they won't be able to bring back the character.'" Asked specifically whether Harry will die in the seventh book, Rowling declined to respond, saying that she feared any remark she might make would draw hate mail. "

What do you think?

i thought he wuld die until i had an arguement with a girl at camp, now i cant see him dying. but i can see harrry never being able to do magic again, or something of that effect.  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff