Submit

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:45 pm
Nyed
I have a brother, we call him gavin stare
Heh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:48 pm
GilAskan
Cats are very popular amongst goths, it's true, but nothing is goth-ier than a raven. I don't actually own any ravens, but there are quite a few of them that hang out around my house. Not crows. Fully grow, 2' long ravens. I feed them any rotten meat from my refrigerator (being scavengers, it's natural and healthy for them to consume rotten meat). So they aren't mine, but they know I give them food, so they don't n** at me. They come and go as they please. I started naming them. "Lenore" seemed appropriate for the first one I saw.

*warning: do not try this if you don't have the resources to feed them regularly. Ravens are very large, very strong birds. They're 22-30 inches (55-80 cm) long, and have wingspans double that; they're bigger than most cats. They can easily n** off a finger or tear your eye out of it's socket if you aggitate them.
3nodding I love ravens. There are several around my house at any given occasion because I live in the middle of the woods... in Georgia. Even though it's illegal to hunt in the woods near my house, this is still GA and these rednecks will hunt wherever they please. Thus the scavengers are everywhere.  

ringwraith10

Synyster the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:50 pm

Pfft. I have a 45 pound cat named Vincent-Cerberus. /= He's white with giant black spots... he never moves from the food bag. I really love him, but he's boring.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:22 pm
I just got a little black furry kitten. She looks like a black ball of fur. SO CUTE! She still has her blue eyes. So pretty. I named her Bella Donna.  

coriander18

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:41 pm
ringwraith10
GilAskan
Cats are very popular amongst goths, it's true, but nothing is goth-ier than a raven. I don't actually own any ravens, but there are quite a few of them that hang out around my house. Not crows. Fully grow, 2' long ravens. I feed them any rotten meat from my refrigerator (being scavengers, it's natural and healthy for them to consume rotten meat). So they aren't mine, but they know I give them food, so they don't n** at me. They come and go as they please. I started naming them. "Lenore" seemed appropriate for the first one I saw.

*warning: do not try this if you don't have the resources to feed them regularly. Ravens are very large, very strong birds. They're 22-30 inches (55-80 cm) long, and have wingspans double that; they're bigger than most cats. They can easily n** off a finger or tear your eye out of it's socket if you aggitate them.
3nodding I love ravens. There are several around my house at any given occasion because I live in the middle of the woods... in Georgia. Even though it's illegal to hunt in the woods near my house, this is still GA and these rednecks will hunt wherever they please. Thus the scavengers are everywhere.

Ravens are unusual and fascinating creatures. Wow, that just sounded creepy... I just find them to be different from most animals. For one thing, they're hunters, gatherers, and scavengers. That's right: they find food (berries, etc.), hunt food (small rodents), and eat already-dead food. To my knowledge, they're the only species other than humans that does that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:06 am
My friend has a pet crow she raised from a baby.
Now it flies around the city and her house, and sometimes it comes when she calls its name and it'll land on her arm.  

Funkyblueeyes

RaynieDays

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:18 am
Funkyblueeyes
Now it flies around the city and her house, and sometimes it comes when she calls its name and it'll land on her arm.

That's very cool indeed! Crows are quite interesting. Used to have one that followed me to school every morning. Don't know how I knew it was the same crow, just... knew o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:35 am
RaynieDays
Funkyblueeyes

That's very cool indeed! Crows are quite interesting. Used to have one that followed me to school every morning. Don't know how I knew it was the same crow, just... knew o_O

You also have a creepy kid who passes you on the way to school every morning.
And you'll never see him again twisted

It's funny how that still falls under "gothic pets" xd  

Funkyblueeyes

RaynieDays

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:38 am
Funkyblueeyes
RaynieDays
Funkyblueeyes

You also have a creepy kid who passes you on the way to school every morning.
And you'll never see him again twisted

It's funny how that still falls under "gothic pets" xd

Ya! He is like a pet.
For everyone who may read this... I do have a gothic pet!
There is a kid on a bike who passes me every morning and stares.. Not in a "Oh-you're-so-hot-I-want-you-now" kinda way.. but more of an "I'm-creepy-but-am-willing-to-be-your-pet" kinda way.
So I shall consider him my gothic pet.
Thank you Alicia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:31 pm
I have way too many pets. Half of them I just wind up with for one reason or another. My mom wanted a rat for mother's day since my second one, Sushi died. We wound up getting two.  

BleachTheirEyes

An Angels Bloody Past

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:02 am
I have a orange cat named Charile... Named after the Charlie and the Chocolate factory... nickname willy...I was going to see the moive the day it came out and I found him...so yeah... since that was on my mind that twas his crusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:06 am
An Angels Bloody Past
I have a orange cat named Charile... Named after the Charlie and the Chocolate factory... nickname willy...I was going to see the moive the day it came out and I found him...so yeah... since that was on my mind that twas his crusing.

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I had an orange cat named Charlie. He was really Charles. Named after Charles Manson. ::sniffle::

He had thumbs.

He never came home one day.

User Image

User Image

MortSanglant

Axtorx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:30 am
I have a black cat with orange streaks.
Her name is Bear.

When I move out of my parent's house I'm
getting a tarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:46 am
Ndoki
I have an incredibly adorable puppy named Chiyo, she's a black and white bichon shi-tzu.

I have a purebred Bichon Frise =D

He's so adorable ^^;

...and stupid xD

((He runs head-on into walls sometimes xD))

But I love him to pieces >w<

He's white though, and not exactly "gothic", but I don't care -shrug-

His name is Sammy.

((We didn't name him; the pound found him wandering alone at an Air Force Base living off grass O.o;; ))

Here he is:

A
B

((In the second one he's on my mom's lap =3))

I also consider my neighbour's cats and kittens my own, 'cause I practically live at their house xD

They have two kittens and two full-grown cats. ((One full-grown cat has six fingers on each paw and is evilly smart O.o))

So yes.

That's my pet situation.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:51 am
I don't have pictures of all 3 of my cats, but I have a picture of the cat that likes me most out of my family. Her name is pepper, but I call her "Pee-pee" or "Pee-pee kitty". She's very fluffy and I got her at Petsmart. She used to be an evil witch, but now she's a total sweetie.

User Image

EDIT: I found another pic of another of the cats who likes me best. His name is Sassy. I call him Sassu (pronounced: Sassoo), why I don't know. He's the oldest of the three and another...fuzzy kitty. He even comes to me when I call him!

User Image  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces