The Sun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vCJv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:10 pm
MortSanglant
I hate the sun. But I'm in it for about forty minutes everyday.

I have to ride my bike to work; twenty minutes one way.

Naturally I lather myself in sunblock.

But I hate being hot. Mid-sixties is too hot for me. I prefer mid-fifties to low forties. Mmm. Chill.

And I have astigmatism, so the sun hurts my eyes badly.

I revel in dreary weather.

lol its been a while since I've even been near the 60s. Here in florida its always around the 90s during the day since its summer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:38 pm
I stay indoors as much as possible during the day....Unless it is cloudy out. I dont go anywhere unless it is at night. So if i do happen to go outside the sun burns my eyes. burning_eyes I like the night better anyways...  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

donte demon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:57 pm
i hate the sun i hate tanning becuse i dont tam i burn just like my sister. the sun means bugs bugs mean bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:25 pm
It kind of.. Irritates me when people I know won't come outside and hang out, because they want to "keep their pale complexion". It kind of makes me want to.. Hmm..

Tie their wrists to the headboard of their bed and cover them in suntan lotion so they're all orange!! twisted twisted  

Funkyblueeyes

Ryuujin X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:51 pm
I hate the sun. Coming back home from school, my legs are in direct sun light and it burns, and I wear jeans all the time. So when I get home I look at my legs and they are kinda red.....and sunlight hurts my eyes.
But the strange thing is when I was younger I was out side alot,but that stoped after I got some good game systems, and the internet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:02 pm
I prefer pale chicks, so I think it's a perfectly legitimate reason not to go outside. 3nodding  

Ndoki

BabyEaterLad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:39 am
Where I live, it gets extremely hot in summer (over 110F) and that is reason enough to hate the sun forever. XD I also have light-sensitive skin and go straight from pale to burn. Never able to get one of them fancy tans without using unnatural means.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:04 am
i don't mind the sun, but i try to avoid it. or at least coat myself in sunscreen. i may be half mexican, but i unfortunatly wound up with my irish side taking over on the skin color. without arm warmers i burn driving to work and it's only a 10 minute drive.

but then again, i live in So Cal so i guess you either deal with the sun or don't go outside for 350 days of the year.

tartshapedbox

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:31 am
I don't need to worry about sunburning, but I don't go outside. The sun hurts my eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:27 am
Ahh, the bright burning orb of death that shines in the afternoon sky?

Well... my opinions on the sun are influenced by two major factors, I have blue eyes and light skin. Now, as you might know the lighter the pigment in your eyes, the more sensative to light your eyeballs can be. Hence sunglasses and a bright day are a must. Couple that with the fact that I spend a good chunk of my recreational time indoors, and well.. my eyes aren't exacty adapted to being outside as much anymore.

The second thing is I do not, under any circumstances tan. I made the mistake of forgetting to put on sunscreen one time on a vacation in florida.... heh... not only did I turn a nice shade of pink, but I got a not so nice case of sun-sickness as well. I ended up sleeping the rest of that day and throwing up. Thankfully I live a bit farther north where the rays of the sun aren't quite so direct and painful to me, but as much as I love Florida as vacation spot, I would never be able to live there.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

_darkened_tears_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:15 am
I don't really like sunny days. I find the sun to be too bright, although the weather that comes along with it isn't to be minded. I personally prefer when the sky is either black or grey, with a chilling but still comfortable breeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:33 pm

To Funkyblueeyes Yeah I terribly dislike it when my friends won't come out because they're afraid of a little sun. I mean I would love to be pale..I just have the physical inability to be so. I mean it's one thing to avoid going out because you sunburn no matter what and it's another thing to avoid going out because you don't wish to ruin you're perfect pale-ness with the sun even though sunblock willl help do that.

To Lurichan, yeah I know what you mean about light eyes. I have really light seafoam green eyes and bright things hurt soo much. I'm just a silly person who loves being outside way too much, and goes outside anyway.

Laharl Part Deux

Vivi.The.Pimp.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:32 pm
SunnyDay are ok, but I hate being outside because it get too hot outside and the sunlight hurts my eyes. So I'm mostly inside with my friends just chillin. rolleyes mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:01 pm
My job has me outside for an hour every day so sunscreen is my best friend. I always wear long sleeves and jeans too because if I don't, I burn.  

fantasma_mirth

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers