Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:15 am
So katsura was an actual person? Hmm, I didn't know that. It's very interesting to se how this thread grows with so many of our members names, even if some are made up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:27 am
my name implies that i am Battousai's daughter ( yeah I know i'm not really but... i can dream can't I?)  

Battousai Jr

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:53 pm
Hmm, nice going with the name. Too bad yer avatar doesn't reflect who you are eh?

Hey! How much gold do you have to get anyway? Just curious...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:56 pm
Mine is a combo of Samurai X and LOTR.
At the time it was a good idea...  

MulesAreFunn

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:07 pm
Samurai X of Mirkwood
Mine is a combo of Samurai X and LOTR.
At the time it was a good idea...

It looks good.

You know, I'm actually glad I got these new pants. It makes the avatar look beter than before. Does anyone remember which pants I had before?

I did see this thing I liked but I gotta have about 9000 gold to get it, Damn!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:03 pm
I might seem really odd here, But since in english Ken is a name, and Ken is short for Kenshin, i became KenGirl!Im so odd, please excuss my weirdness!  

KenGirl

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:59 am
KenGirl
I might seem really odd here, But since in english Ken is a name, and Ken is short for Kenshin, i became KenGirl!Im so odd, please excuss my weirdness!

It's not as weird as you may think. Or maybe I just say that cuz I'm kinda weird too, he-he. Anyways, it's a good idea. A least you can input that as yer name when playing an RPG game or something that requires you to type a name to play. You know?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:31 pm
hypnocrown
Hmm, nice going with the name. Too bad yer avatar doesn't reflect who you are eh?

Hey! How much gold do you have to get anyway? Just curious...

After 2 times changing your gender, the third time will cost 10,000 gold. A lot of money...what i would do with 10 k. hmm...get myself a pair of horns of demon.  

Misao-hime

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:54 pm
My username's from Gundam Seed. Mirialiah Howe (hers might have two 'l's depending on how you want to spell it).

I just think it's really pretty. ^_~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:02 pm
mine is from spirited away. i love that movie xd its cute! as far as kenshin goes, i love it and get tortured because i do.( my friends like ninja scroll)  

SenSen

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:55 am
This is great! More members are sharing thoughts on their names and all. Lets see if this keeps up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:38 pm
mine is Darc!! xd it came from Arcthelad Darc the orphen who had it ruff after his own race killed his dad at a yung age and had to live with a very mean toad! and every one backstabes him so he learns not to trust anyone in his path.  

Shizzuku

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:58 pm
Hmm, I haven't seen anything like that. What is that an anime? A movie? Manga maybe?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:44 am
Exequy-A requiem or series of funeral rites. Nope, nothing to do with RK. sweatdrop  

Exequy

Sakeyaki

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:55 am
I used to have one that was "Sagara_SakuraRk910", which was my RP character's name. 3nodding

But my username right now means: Sake (Nickname for Sakura)+ Yaki (from terriyaki)=Sakeyaki xd

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff