Submit

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:23 pm
OMG! I had no idea it was so freaking expensive! Good thing I found out now, I'll start saving.
I wanna go next year, anybody willing to "go with me"? Like meet me in Vancouver and share a room or something? Maybe camp out at their place? Save on hotel money. I'll have to save like 1000 $! Just for the one convention xp If I go might as well get the whole package. Tour and all. Cause I'd probably never go again (not for that kind of money).
I guess at least I'm lucky to actually live in Canada. I don't have to take the plane or something. Will have to take the train though.
Damn, I wanna go but it so damn expe$$ive!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:35 am
Bridgess
OMG! I had no idea it was so freaking expensive! Good thing I found out now, I'll start saving.
I wanna go next year, anybody willing to "go with me"? Like meet me in Vancouver and share a room or something? Maybe camp out at their place? Save on hotel money. I'll have to save like 1000 $! Just for the one convention xp If I go might as well get the whole package. Tour and all. Cause I'd probably never go again (not for that kind of money).
I guess at least I'm lucky to actually live in Canada. I don't have to take the plane or something. Will have to take the train though.
Damn, I wanna go but it so damn expe$$ive!
ME ME ME ME, I'd love to... *blushes profusely*  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:35 pm
whee whee Where u live?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:48 am
Bridgess
whee whee Where u live?
PA...like 6-8 hrs from the canadian border...  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas