Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Serial Killers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tablecat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:07 am
what about jeffery dahmor? i was like talking to one of my friends during a game of halo or something and he just starts ranting on and on about dahmor. i mean, come on. we had just watched that one movie about that wierd boxfull of murder in japan. enough is enough. seriously, i can only handle so much in one day.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:24 am
Lollipop Lust Child
im not quite sure... i just read a ton of articles and i tend to read em over and over. i lurvz demz....

Uh sweatdrop does anybody know the Fbi number  

Hunter of the Dammed

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:07 pm
Lollipop Lust Child
I have an extreme interest in serial killers.Ted Bundy,Ed Gein,the Son of Sam,Ed Kemper to name a VERY few.My favorite was Ed Kemper,im obsessed with him.

ever heard of Jeffery Dahmor?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:05 pm
this is a great topic for me. it just so happend that i have to do a report for school on a serial killer...  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

LilithRayne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:00 pm
I don't have an obsession with any serial killer but I am deeply interested in them and in the criminal mind. I actually hope to become a forensic psychologist and part of my work should be focused to that area. I believe we don't really understand the mind of a criminal and that studying it should be very interesting, the minds of different criminals, their behavior... I think the only obsession I have is with bunnies *wonders*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:01 pm
Lollipop Lust Child
I have an extreme interest in serial killers.Ted Bundy,Ed Gein,the Son of Sam,Ed Kemper to name a VERY few.My favorite was Ed Kemper,im obsessed with him.

Ed Gein was a Cannabal I don't think that counts, He was a GraveRobber. But I'm sorta O.C.D about serial killerz  

Hrafnulfur

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:08 pm
your either gonna be a criminologist or a serial killer ya know razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:47 pm
We all have our own vices, i'm hugly interested in vampiric cerial killers such as Andrie Chikatilo, or Elizabeth Bathory. That and touture. Sure it might be twisted, but hell, everyone's twisted in their own way, and it's the ones that try and hide that that you really have to worry about as far as i'm conserned

Hel Daughter of Loki

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:51 pm
Rikimaru656
Lollipop Lust Child

Ed Gein was a Cannabal I don't think that counts, He was a GraveRobber. But I'm sorta O.C.D about serial killerz

Grave robber he might have been, but he also was a cerial killer. he was charged with mutlitble homiceds.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:34 am
i too love reading up about serial killers, what makes them tick, why the think that way, there childhood, there killings, it gives me a rush to read about them.

Personal Favourites Are Jigsaw(even though technacaly he never once killed anybody he just set the games and such) and Jack The Ripper, jack the ripper more so as he has left his murders and himself im compleat mystery of what happened to him  

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:45 pm
I enjoy reading about them and learning about them (Why do they do it, etc) I wouldn't say I look up to them its more of curiosity for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:51 pm
I have a big fascination with Ed Gein. I love telling people what he did and telling them what movie characters he inspired and things along that line. I just love learning what makes people tick and who is more fun than a serial killer.  

Lady Detarra

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:54 pm
Mina Lilith
Rikimaru656
Lollipop Lust Child

Grave robber he might have been, but he also was a cerial killer. he was charged with mutlitble homiceds.

He was only really charged with 2 because that was all they could prove. He does count as a serial killer because he waited in between killings. Thats the only difference between a mass murderer and a serial killer, the amount of time between each killing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:00 pm
I don't look up to serial killers, either, but I'd be lying if I said they weren't interesting. I'm more interested in those that weren't caught for a long time, like the Zodiac (my favorite serial killer to study) and Jack the Ripper. And I find interest in female serial killers (it's interesting because they're rarer and more likely to use subtle methods, like poison)

Although Lizzie Borden wasn't a serial killer (and was never found guilty) I think her story is interesting too.

Ed Gein was weird; I read he turned some of his victims into furniture. "Hey Ed, that's a pretty unusual colored sofa you're setting on." "Yeah, he was third." "He? Third? eek "

Jeffrey Dahmer disturbs the crap outta me. I developed a phobia of cannibals after I heard Sweeney Todd (thankfully, that phobia is not as bad), and so I hated reading about Jeffrey Dahmer and all that.

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

ProfessinalNewbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Most people i know think i will be a neo-nazi serial killer. Yes i have alot of pent up anger.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff