On the Other Side (Intros) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elfi Maura
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:29 pm
Gaia name: Elfi Maura ((elfi = italian elf, maura = common ita. girl name))
hobbies: drawing, reading fantasy, writing, watching TV, painting,...
nationality: American (part italian, scottish, N.American, british, norwigien)
goals: to become a comic book artist or a costume designer/ semstress  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:32 am
Well, my name is Danrio *waves*...

And i watched SG-1 for the first 3 seasons...then I got into highschool...lol...then I didn't have time...I have gotten into it again and am more obsessed then ever...

I am 19...i play the guitar, am a blue belt in karate...and hopefully one day will be a teacher (in something...lol I can't make up my mind)

I also like sunsets and long walks--- na just kiddin smile

If ya wanna know anything else lemme know...oh yeah i have a SG-1 Shippers group on LiveJournal if anyone is interetsed wink  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:25 pm
I'm Bridgess (it's the name of a character in a really good book)

I'm 19 and I live in Montreal, Canada. I'm French though. I go to college. Right now I'm studying ecology but in January I'll start in English studies. I hope to have my own publishing house one day, I'll publish only new and young authors. Someone has to give us a chance smile

I'm an amateur astronomer (I love the sound of it, don't you?) I'd have gone into astrophysics but I suck in math. whee

I love Stargate obviously, in fact I'm totally obsessed, I have all the box sets up to season 7, my favorite char is Sam. I'm a Sam/Jack shipper too biggrin I've written some fanfiction (look for Archantel on fanfiction.net) all still WIP.

I also love SF and Fantasy in general, right now I'm reading the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (was about time), I love Star Trek Voyager and TNG. I love reading, I loved Robin Hobb's books (all of them) they're amazing, Anne McCaffrey (how can you not love her dagons?), Marion Zimmer Bradley (only Darkover) and Guy Gavriel Kay (I loved the chariot races!) and others.

For some strange reason I also relate to Jay Felger (Goddess help me!) which I'm hoping to correct some day soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:02 pm
Name: AdmH
Marital Status: Single, not looking
Nationality: Chinese-American
Interests: Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles, Star Wars, Anime, Stargate, sushi.
Goals: Currently a history major at an university in PA, maybe I'll get a minor in Asian Studies. Also trying to go for my PhD.  

AdmH

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:44 am
AdmH
Name: AdmH
Marital Status: Single, not looking
Nationality: Chinese-American
Interests: Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles, Star Wars, Anime, Stargate, sushi.
Goals: Currently a history major at an university in PA, maybe I'll get a minor in Asian Studies. Also trying to go for my PhD.

I too attend a university in PA  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:10 am
I'm still in high school! sweatdrop  

Kopy Kat
Captain

Bumbo

Dapper Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:08 pm
I'm Bumbo and I love stargate hehe.
Actually, I'm a mother of one lol, but I chose to have this avi for fun hehe.
I have seasons 1-6 of dvds, and both regular and director's cut of the movies.
I run at Stargate Alpha Command under Freaksrus. I used to be at the SGC with General Freaksrus before they shut it done. SG-9 baby! hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:25 pm
Ahoy here, I'm kulkulkan, I'm 16 and from Vancouver, Canada. I am quite the sci-fi fan, which is helpful, as a large chunk of my favorite shows where filmed here at one point (angry glare in the general direction of the newer X-Files set). My interests include reading, writting, art in general, special effects, archeology, warcraft 3 (basically all computer games by Blizzard), Neil Gaiman books and comics, the X-Files, Stargate (movie and SG-1) Green Day, Bowie, Iron Maiden, low budget horror movies and the word Puffling (baby puffin, whooo).
I have an undying hatred of emoticons and Keanu Reeves.
Oh, and curry is the god of all foods.  

kulkulkan

Prometheus1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:57 pm
Hello my name is Angel. I am an Sg-1 freak. I have followed it the Original movie came out. I enjoy talkignto new people who have the same interests as me. I am and artist and poet and am new to this whole thing but so far love it.

Interests
art
science
sg-1 and Atlantis
Xena
Star trek

I hope to gain new friends to talk about the world of the Stargate.
I love to write my own story lines for the show.

wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:22 am
Lets see how to start this..... biggrin

Imma BadLittleWashu...now dont ask on the name. My fav character from Tenchi and she was the character everyone said i matched (personality wise). Im not little or bad........but others would call me a smartass. But I dont think that SmartassWashu would work for the masses.

Now to the hole in this tee-shirt. Im 19 and hopefully going to be heading off to bootcamp this summer. Im stuck in the south, in the heart of the so called "Bible Belt".

Ive been glued to Stargate since the beginning. Other than stargate, Im the following:

1.musically inclined,
2. an otaku (self proclaimed and also told by others, since I have been watching anime since the early days...yes the wonderful days of Ronin Warriors, Thundercats, Kimba..and so on)
3. somewhat of an artist (for some reason people like my stuff)
4. Die hard caffeine fan. (I swear your honor, just plug up a vein)
5. Lover of Waffle House heart heart But only at night or early in morning.  

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Padme18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:25 pm
I'm new here in the guild and am obviously a fan. I'll be 19 in 16 days! I'm a senior and plan to be a Librarian. I also love Star Wars!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:27 am
I'm new here in the guild, my name is Nathalie, my friends call me Gnat (pronounced Nat), hense my Gaia name, Gnatty-Bug. I'm currently a senior in high school, living in Houston TX. I've been accepted into LSU but I'm waiting to hear back from Tulane and Virginia Tech (top choice being Virginia Tech). I am planning on majoring in Engeneering, not sure which branch yet, though. I am also planning on doing AFROTC (though I didn't get a scholarship for my freshman year - didn't meet physical standards >.<) I also considering a minor in music - I sing. I'm currently in my school's musical, Godspell, which will be put on in a couple weeks.
Little background info on me: I was born in Houston, moved to the Netherlands when I was 6 (half way through first grade), lived there for 2.5 years, moving to Belgium between 3rd and 4th grade. I was in Belgium for two years, and then went to Japan for middle school (6st through 8th grade), and finally came back to Houston. Nice big loop around the world, eh?
Moving on, my Stargate love *grins.* I saw the movie when I was in, like, 3rd grade, and LOVED it (we owned in on VHS). I didn't start watching the show till the break between season 6 and 7, with SciFi showing it on Mondays, though, because it never aired in Belgium or Japan. But I surely made up for the missed time. The first episdoe I saw was Holiday, and was like, "hey, that- wait, there's a SHOW?!" At that point I started watching SciFi *all* the time (didn't have showtime, not that it was on showtime that that point). Every Monday I'd watch it, and when season 7 started, every friday. I also recored them all. By the time season 7 started, I had already started buying seasons. I currently have seasons 1-7 on DVD and VHS, and I bought the Ultimate Edition DVD of the Movie (so I have it on VHS and DVD) - I'm such a geek >.<
Moving on, I saw surfing the net for Stargate info one day, and stubbled across fanfiction. I felt really geeky, but I wanted to try it. I started poking around, looking for a fic to read, and there was a section called "slash." I wanted to know what it was, and so I read the fic. From that second, I was HOOKED. I'm a TOTAL whiskey supporter (Jack <3 Daniel forever)!!! I sadly think I would of eventually lost interest in the show if it weren't for that whee But that didn't happen, and I'm still happily addicted to Stargate, and the fanfic slash world (DEATH TO JACK/SAM!! YAY FOR PETE!!!)
As for my non-Stargate loves, I love a canadian show, Degrassi, which is really cheezy. I also watch Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill, sometimes The OC (purely for it's slash value), used to watch Farscape (who else is excited about Ben joining the cast of Stargate? *Can already see the slash budding*), Queer as Folk (I download the episodes - no showtime), and any other really cheezy SciFi.
I listen to a wide range of music. My favorite band is Static-X (I've seen them in concert three times, one of which I met the band - Wayne is SO nice!!). I listen to classical, too, which is weird in contrast with the Heavy Metal/Industrial. Handel is so beautiful (my school sings Messiah every year at Christmas time). I listen to jazzy stuff, musicals (I love Rent!!), no much pop-punk, well, not much of anything mainstream, but I love country!! I live in Texas, can't help it. I also love early 90's grunge, like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Blind Melon. I like this random band, Kill Hannah, which I'm not sure where it would fall under... I love 80's music, too (which I blaim mainly on my older brother).
I could go on for a while, but I'll shut up now... sweatdrop  

Gnatty-Bug

SGC Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:52 am
Name: SGC Civilian (Steph)
Occupation: Make up Artist and Hairdresser, Web/Graphic Designer
Nationality: Hungarian, Russian, Yugoslav, Canadian
Interests: Stargate, since the very begining and Stargate Atlantis, Dr. Who rereuns (especially with Tom Baker) I have yet to see the new one (April 5th CBC 8pm)Red Dwarf, Star Trek TOS, U2, David Bowie, Dodgy.
Hobbies: Comic book/Dvd collecting, guitar, bass, piano, art
Goals: To work on Stargate, I met with Jan Newman (Key Make up Artist to Stargate) She looked at my portfolio, gave me a tour of the set and said if I could get in the union she would take me in...which RULES!
Fun facts: I'm Bilingual, and hold both Canadian and Australian Citizenships.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:53 am
Hellu! I'm Gator! I'm 23 and Stargate SG-1 happens to be one of my favorite TV shows. (good reason to be here, ne?) I like Stargate Atlantis as well but not as much as I like SG-1. As for favorite characters I have a hard time choosing because I like pretty much all of them in both shows.

I"m also a horse lover and an artist. I'm going back to school in the fall to major in Studio Art and hopefully once it gets started, Illustration. I also love to play video games and I'm currently stuck on Katamari Damacy. It's msot deffiantely one of the greatest games ever invented. =)

That would be me in a nut shell.  

GatorEquus

hippygeek

2,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:57 am
Hi, I'm new. This is my first post. ^_^ Anyway, I love Stargate (obviously). I'm also rather fond of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. Hmmm, what else? I have a cat that constantly attacks me. >_< And a rabbit. I take ballet for fun. My favorite classes are math and science. I like hiking, rock climbing, and in general being out doors. So, I guess what that all boils down to is I'm a hippy and a geek, hence my name. ^_^  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff