Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Most Ridiculous Goth Descriptions... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schizophrenic Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:35 pm
people just say I'm screwed(wanted to say ****ed, cause that is what they say....) in the head..... some kids (I write dark poetry... yes seems very maistream, but is a good way to vent) that go to my old school (is fulltime online school kid now(sleeping problems -.-)) read some of my poetry, after I gave it to my english teacher for a serious critique to see what I could improve, 1. she sent me to the counselors, 2. they asked if I wanted to kill myself, and if I was going to kill them..... right then I did, but didn't... sadly -.-...... I like to wear black, and a hoodie... and they automatically asume I'm gunna kill people.... btw, I also had to go through several sessions of counseling with this dumb arse intern who said she related to everything I said... she even called my parents.... this world has no sense of freedom of speech anymore(writing is considered freedom of speech btw)..... ya...., also the majority from what I see of emo and goth.... they just do it to fit in.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:34 pm
GilAskan
+Horror.In.Wonderland+
I had people asking me all the usual stuff, but some kid asked me if was going to kill him because he hated rock.

o_O;

People have mentioned things like that to me, like "Do you want to kill yourself?" or "Are you planning on going on a killing-spree or something?".

I know!
I'm like, "Well, know that you mention it.. do you happen to be carrying a knife? If so, is diced fine with you?"

+Horror.in.Wonderland+

Mystic_ neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:42 am
+Horror.In.Wonderland+
GilAskan
+Horror.In.Wonderland+
I had people asking me all the usual stuff, but some kid asked me if was going to kill him because he hated rock.

o_O;

People have mentioned things like that to me, like "Do you want to kill yourself?" or "Are you planning on going on a killing-spree or something?".

I know!
I'm like, "Well, know that you mention it.. do you happen to be carrying a knife? If so, is diced fine with you?"

Right one day my i had 2 kill on of my Sims on Sims2 A GAME!!!and my sis said "OMG u murder! Im gonna tell mommy that ur killing ppl! Ur already one of those goth ppl!" i asked her whatthat had 2 do with anything, she said goths kill ppl. WTF!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:56 am
Mystic_ the cat
+Horror.In.Wonderland+
GilAskan
+Horror.In.Wonderland+

o_O;

I know!

Right one day my i had 2 kill on of my Sims on Sims2 A GAME!!!and my sis said "OMG u murder! Im gonna tell mommy that ur killing ppl! Ur already one of those goth ppl!" i asked her whatthat had 2 do with anything, she said goths kill ppl. WTF!

Killing off your sims is fun. I like the gim reaper. He is funny...Jeez in the one game he came out of the pool with a cell phone!!

Anyways.

I get alot of the "When you kill me please make it painless!". I usually just look at them for a second or two with that "wtf" look. Then they either walk away or just say another stupid thing. "OMG Are you really going to kill me?" :XP: So i just stand there...silently...Until they say somthing else. Then i say "shhh! I plotting on how to murder you." It doesnt always work...but most the time they freak out.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:41 pm
i've heard things like "goth is a term for this cult that go around depressing people and worshiping the devil"....and other s**t lol it's amazing what you can hear about goths lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:54 pm
Mystic_ the cat

I must ask you to kindly ease up on the netspeak please and use the word to instead of 2. The word you're or even you are instead of ur, ect.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:06 pm
lurichan
Mystic_ the cat

I must ask you to kindly ease up on the netspeak please and use the work to instead of 2. The word you're or even you are instead of ur, ect.

Sorry Luri, but "the work to"?

^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:56 am
Kid in cafeteria last year:

First freshman: "Dude, goth is when those kids who like Marilyn Manson too much dress up like fags and worship crows. And they try to nail their hands to their heads. Or crucify themselves."

Second freshman: "No way dude, they try to crucify themselves?"

First one: "Yea. They're emo, you know. They're suicidal too."

Second: "Why don't they just slit their wrists?"

First: "Because they think crucifixion gets them into heaven and gets rid of all their sins."

The sad part was, he's an officer in the Youth for Christ club at the school, and he was completely serious. The second kid knew jack s**t about goths.  

2aetH

SunshyAlone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:49 pm
Reading this is making me sad.
The one weird thing I have heard is that goths are apparently forbidden to pray to the Christian God.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:57 pm
i hear alot fo the shame s**t and mu junior high. i swear all the teachers hate me because goth is the path of life i chose. and then kids come up to me all the ******** time and ask "Are you a devil worshiper?" "Are you gonna kill yourself?" and stupid s**t ike that. Its getting really annoying but i guess i have to deal with it...  

Lilith Yamiko

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:36 pm
SunshyAlone
The one weird thing I have heard is that goths are apparently forbidden to pray to the Christian God.

I find that funny, given that one of the biggest goth organziations on the internet is "Christian Goths".  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:58 pm
donte demon
that we like count chocula.
    OHYEGAWDS!
    That made me giggle.
    Sereously.
    cool
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dollface Lovely

8,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Threl Kaar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:54 pm
I'm living in Northern California at the moment and the new trend is to call Goth kids "Trogs"... The reasoning behind it is that goth kids love darkness and basically relate very closely to cave dwellers, thus you get Trog...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:25 am
GraveRevelations
Actual convo I overheard at the mall:
"What is with these Goth kids? Theyre so depressing."
"Oh please. Theyre a bunch of wannabe necromancers."
"Necromancers? You serious?"
"Yea. They think actinglike theyre dead gives them the power to raise the dead. Losers."
"Youre shitten me."
"Nope. Dead serious." (insert obnoxious laughter here interuppted by the approach of a fully dressed out goth kid. [moi])
so needless to say, the two of them stopped dead, and turned pale at the blank look i gave both of them. My friends played along and just eased me away gently saying "Cmon, its ok." "No more victims today, ok? No more victims." stare

That Is a good one.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I must go and pick up my monthly check from the governement, that I get for looking like this. Thus giving the unwary public the illusion that something as RIDICULOUS as a so called "Goth" subculture would exist! crying crying  

Athiel

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:09 pm
SunshyAlone
Reading this is making me sad.
that, right there, is complete and utter...BULLSHIT! im goth and christian  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces