Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Cosplushy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:27 pm
thankys. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:30 am
hey
since I finally got my camera in working order I finally managed to take a photo of my lee flag.
Onlly problem was that my handwriting is poo so the flag was poo.
so I made you a new one.
User Image
and as I was making it I reflected on how making a flag claming to be number one fan of someone on the internet who I have never really met out of little cut out letters made me kind of creepy.
But I didn't really care because I could see the humor in making the flag exist in reality.
It is now safley taped to my desktop light.  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:35 am
And for all the peoples who don't know about the flag
I be me
Lee Kushrenada
I be me
*waves around a "member of lee's fan club" flag*

you did awesome.

And I was going to say that your teddybear looked like by teddy bear but then he glared at me and said that his face was rounder, he had a far more manly nose and distinctive ears, and that he had longer fluffier fur.
WubWub can be so proud sometimes.

but did you craft that flag? o.0

yes yes, teddys can be so grumpy some times.... though I think I kind of like the idea of having them modle my stuffs.
well up untill now the flag was immaginary.
but you asked and I was sitting next to some paper and a pen and so now there is a flag. If I had some tape I would stick it to my lamp but I don't so it is sticking out of two books on my bookshelf.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:43 am
I heart the bears! I'm made an angel (from rent) bear for my gf, but i took the cheap way out. I bought all the cloths. mad D

And in other news: Lee, i didn't currently have a GF, i'd make you move here to be my BF. i mean, the crafting and the thoughtfull and the cute.... 3nodding  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:09 pm
I be me
hey
since I finally got my camera in working order I finally managed to take a photo of my lee flag.
Onlly problem was that my handwriting is poo so the flag was poo.
so I made you a new one.
User Image
and as I was making it I reflected on how making a flag claming to be number one fan of someone on the internet who I have never really met out of little cut out letters made me kind of creepy.
But I didn't really care because I could see the humor in making the flag exist in reality.
It is now safley taped to my desktop light.

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!!! eek xd eek xd heart heart heart heart
you are so fliping cool!!!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:11 pm
Mikono
I heart the bears! I'm made an angel (from rent) bear for my gf, but i took the cheap way out. I bought all the cloths. mad D

And in other news: Lee, i didn't currently have a GF, i'd make you move here to be my BF. i mean, the crafting and the thoughtfull and the cute.... 3nodding

and the gay...so very very gay.
sorry hunny but if I wanted to get me a girl, I think I might have about 4 come running, but they all know I'm gay. xd
but thanks xd , I don't mind being called cute! heart  

Lee Kushrenada

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:29 pm
Lee Kushrenada
Mikono

and the gay...so very very gay.
sorry hunny but if I wanted to get me a girl, I think I might have about 4 come running, but they all know I'm gay. xd
but thanks xd , I don't mind being called cute! heart

mad D i didn't know that! But it doesn't change it. 3nodding I'd just use the brain washing masheen we're trying to get to work on my GF's dad to make you bi. 3nodding Cause like... all the guys i know that are anything i'd date are gay. mad d Guess its a good thing i'm bi leaning towards girls.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:01 pm
man, everybody is sharing the love with you in this thread.
lee, you are such a ladies man
I recon if you turned straight you would so get more than four chicks running after you.
you could like make them compete for your affection by wrestling in chocolate pudding......

(there is a reason the universe didn't give I be me power over others)  

I be me
Vice Captain

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:49 pm
Lee Kushrenada
she loved them!

I now have the back part of clouds vest made, I hate doing 2 by2 knit!!!! and with 8's no less. so now I have to make the front 2 parts of the vest, and then I'm going to sow the little side cape thing and the one sleeve and then I have to sow on the yarn hair and ...um...spik it with hair spray. o.O
and I get the box set of cloud junk like the ring I have on in the pic of me.
so I have a little pin like that witch is just right for his sholder, and I even have a little earing for him too.
I hope its going to come out good.
thats cool  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas