Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon WORST DEATHS *Warning Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Had the Best Death??
A Senshi You Loved?
67%
 67%  [ 53 ]
A Villain You Liked?
21%
 21%  [ 17 ]
Other...
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 78

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:42 pm
Call me morbid, but I have a lot of favourite deaths in BSSM... Mostly because they're so touching it makes me go "Awwwwww!"

Classic - Nephrite's death in Naru-chan's arms; Serenity and Endymion from past; the Senshi at D-Point

R - Safiru's death in front of Demando; Demando's death saving Sailormoon

S- Neptune's death when she goes to save Haruka; Pluto when she freezes time

SuperS - None.

Stars - Kakyuu-hime's death at the hands of Galaxia and Chi/Phi (Can't distinguish between them in b&w); ChibiChibi's death when the sword breaks; Chibi-Usa's death/fading away in Usagi's arms; Seiren's death; Mars' death in Usagi's arms; Neptune and Uranus' death together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:17 pm
Predictable, but Neptune's death in Sailormoon S has to be my all-time "favourite" death in an anime or manga - or maybe it would be more appropriate to say it is the death that still moves me the most. Even after several years of kind of growing out of the fandom, I still tear up when I see that scene in episode 110.  

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Eustella Starbright

Dangerous Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:09 am
Neptune and Uranus's death.
Makes me cry everytime because I loved them so... cry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:11 am
kawaiibunny3

3. Zoicite's death-

how-after he went against Beryl's orders and attacked Mamoru, Beryl punishes him by killing him. and then there's the touching scene with him and Kunzite heart
why-because i'm a boy love fan, and boy love fans like touching scene's between 2 men in love...sad but true

Yup sad
and when Nephlite dies in mollies arms (sorry to use american names but its what i'm used to) tears me up everytime  

Rain Li

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:47 pm
Seeing Aluminum Siren die was sad...and watching Hotaru be possessed in Super S was sad too....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:59 pm
The deaths of the inners in clasic and Zoicites in both anime and PGSM I <3 PGSM Zoicite and his death was sad in the anime  

Ophie In Water

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:38 pm

When all the inners die in the first season! It is so tragic and sweet that they would sacrafice themselves! Also the death of pluto because she used the time stop(or whatever it is called) That is also very sad. The last season when all the senshi die. I cried! crying I'm not even going to talk about all the sad moments in the manga.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:54 pm
Eternal_Eos
Zoisite's death in both the anime and LA. It still makes me cry now *sobs*
I think his PGSM death might have set a new record for longest Sailor Moon death ever. It was so sad too. crying  

Zahmira

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:59 pm
Zahmira
Eternal_Eos
Zoisite's death in both the anime and LA. It still makes me cry now *sobs*
I think his PGSM death might have set a new record for longest Sailor Moon death ever. It was so sad too. crying

Would anyone happen to have a link? I'm curious to see...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:12 pm
I think the best death or worse death was the sailor sensei when they where protecting sailor moon from the doom and gloom girls.

Then the next best/worse death for them was in stars when they once again the protected sailor moon and the sailor stars. It was so sad I cried for both  

Phoenix_17

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:08 am
Like most of the people here, one of my favorites was when the senshi all died in front of Sailor Moon and how they all vowed to be there for her and take the scum down with them. A REAL tearjerker for me was in StarS when Mars died. You could tell that there was a special bond between Rei and Usagi. To me it was deeper than the ones that Usagi had with the other senshi and even Mamoru.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:48 pm
The deaths in the stars season surpass all the other death scene's of Sailor Moon. x_x.. I bawled my eyes out when I first saw the end of stars...

But, other than our loveable senshi, these deaths we're soe of the most emotional (at least to me).

1) Poor, poor Nephlite/Nephrite. Whichever.. you know, the dark brown haired guy who worked for Queen Beryl. Seeing him die in Molly's arms was heartwrenching. =(

2) Saphire. He was such a good guy! ;_; Pity things had to end the way they did..

3) The animates - all friggen 4 of them (in the anime). Iron Mouse was too cute to be killed, Aluminum Siren's screaming broke my heart, I was pissed to see my favorite (lead crow) get killed in such a cheap way, and the half-healed nyanko had my pity.. even though she killed Lead Crow.. -_-...

4) For me, it was sad to "see" Eudial die. She was good at what she did, she was smart, and absolutely hilarious. Granted she did nearly kill my lovely Uranus and Neptune, at least she did it with style, creativity and with a genious plan. What a waste of a good brain - damn you, Mimet, and your acidic slugs!  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Hiro445

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:12 am
Rain Li
kawaiibunny3

3. Zoicite's death-

how-after he went against Beryl's orders and attacked Mamoru, Beryl punishes him by killing him. and then there's the touching scene with him and Kunzite heart
why-because i'm a boy love fan, and boy love fans like touching scene's between 2 men in love...sad but true

Yup sad
and when Nephlite dies in mollies arms (sorry to use american names but its what i'm used to) tears me up everytime

thats what i was about to say.. ive got the u-tube episode saved in my fav.s crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:47 pm
i liked the chapter when all the scouts died but then their soul arrived to help Serena win the battle.  

Babyjul

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:05 am
i'd say the worst death scenes were in stars b/c by that time you already have been watching the show for while and it is sad to see them killed  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff