Furs with Cells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:21 pm
Cingular, I just downloaded an Avenged Sevenfold ringtone for it today. I'm happy, next goal, buy tetris for it. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:31 pm
Cingular <3  

Eclipse Of Anubis

TowynCoyote

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:43 pm
I absolutly refuse to own a cell phone as they have almost no point and ive seen way too many people driving phone booths and not cars. (pun intended)

In all seriousness though, cell phones anger me for reasons on so many levels I don't want to even start listing them.

P.S. this wasn't intended to be mean or offend anyone I just needed to vent my anger over mobile phones. Now ima happy 'yote! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:48 pm
Had a Verizon cell phone up until yesterday when it went for a swim. Now it's useless as anything but a fancy noise-maker until it's either fixed or replaced.  

Megido the Oreo

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:56 pm
Oh, jeeze hun, I have had a cell phone since before I even had a fursona. xd And right now I am going through AT&T Cingular. I'd much like to get a new phone soon and change to a different service, but it seems that all the companies find ways to screw you over one way or another so I am uncertain whom to switch to if I switch at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:58 pm
I JUST got a new one last week it's a Sprint Cameraphone, I already uploaded half ogf my artwork onto it xp  

Mister Minty

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:15 am
Darkwerewolf17
I absolutly refuse to own a cell phone as they have almost no point and ive seen way too many people driving phone booths and not cars. (pun intended)

In all seriousness though, cell phones anger me for reasons on so many levels I don't want to even start listing them.

P.S. this wasn't intended to be mean or offend anyone I just needed to vent my anger over mobile phones. Now ima happy 'yote! mrgreen

on the one hand I agree with you, but since I know I can't talk on the phone and drive at the same time, I don;t use it then. The only purpose my cell serves at th moment is for easy access for when I get call outs and my boss calls me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:17 am
verizon, i think
Samsung camera phone  

SuckerPunch!

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:52 am
Megido the Oreo
Had a Verizon cell phone up until yesterday when it went for a swim. Now it's useless as anything but a fancy noise-maker until it's either fixed or replaced.

Let it dry out and it should work. A hair dryer can help up to a point, but you're going to have to wait a while for it to be fully functional, depending on the damage it recieved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:08 am
I have Verizon...and an lgvx8000...son'b***h cost a couple hundred dollars when I got it, but now they're giving it out for free when you sign up for plans... stressed  

BlackWolfPoet

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:55 am
Crenn
Megido the Oreo
Let it dry out and it should work. A hair dryer can help up to a point, but you're going to have to wait a while for it to be fully functional, depending on the damage it recieved.
Yeah... it was in the water for a good 5 to 10 minutes. >_> I left it to dry out in the sun for hours. The screen has condensation on the inside of it now. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:21 am
I got Cingular with RollOver. Over a few thousand min. Yahoo!!!!  

crazyfox22

Kado Celeritus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:50 am
Verizon, and I got a RAZR for being with them for so many years... FREE!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:22 am
When I go ahead and get a new phone it is either going to be a Nokia 6822, the third generation of the phone I already have, or perhaps a Nokia 9300. All that really matters is that it has a keyboard for me to use, I text message far too often to waste time doing it the old fashion way.  

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:24 am
[ K a d o ]
Verizon, and I got a RAZR for being with them for so many years... FREE!

If I had gotten one of those for free I probably would have sold it still new and gotten a phone with more functionality.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff