Submit

Do you like John Howard?
  Yes
  No
  May be
View Results

scruffy012

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:56 am
well i lost my job out of 2 reasons, my stupidity to smuggle alcohol into my works beer garden, and teh new ability for a boss to fire anybody on teh spot, without any warning... as with teh VSU, this term will tell all, i know a few things at my uni are going down, with combining degress, so the bachelor of science and i think environmental/applied science are getting combined to save money (smart thing to do as there is a lot of options for the Bsc.) but to see its proper effect we have to see what happens, as each uni will experience different difficulties, i know our next open day will suck a**s, as there has been budget cutting, ill giove it teh same level as the orientation week at my uni.... (drudge through teh crap in my journal for more info on that).

but as for politics, i havent voted yet, nor have been following it overly, but im a skeptical boaderline paranoid person, who kinda looks hard at things being said, (******** it call it that im becoming a scientist razz )

as my political; stance itll be more labour, but greens are up there also, but im rel;atively very uninformed....

thanks for reading that pile of crap razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:14 am
Big Brother is dum and people that watch it are stupid
i hope it get pulled off air  

Jazmin`

Fashionable Noob

P.R.I.N.C.3.S.5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:28 am
I find it funny how it's common for people to say that they hate John Howard, rather than oh i love John Howard. Yet he is still our prime minister. You know it's just that not many people like politicians really.

I don't really mind the Australian Government that much as i don't really think about it negatively. If you like the way you live then the country is probably just running fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:24 am
Adam Savage
I have to say, Jonny's gone up in my books after he spoke out against Big Brother.

That show sucks a**s.

I really don't think it's the best of shows, but the personal views of the government should not affect the free airing of Big Brother. It might be shallow, stupid, explicit and vulgar, but ******** me, welcome to every-day life.

Argh.

That pisses me off, that a government thinks it can ban a TV show because it doesn't agree with it's morals.  

WellzY
Crew

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:44 am
People say they hate who is in government right now. For example people hate John Howard and want him to quit as our pm. But when they look at the alternatives they don't want them either so why the ******** are they complaining? Oh and as for Big Brother, I never watch that show. It has no morals and people complain about privacy and all that other crap yet they watch that show! mad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:03 am
interesting ^^^  

Jazmin`

Fashionable Noob

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:20 am
WalkinG_HazarD
interesting ^^^

Good lord women, you could've at least added something more than that. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:20 am
the new IR laws lick balls.

yea like they might be ok now, but honestly they're gonna get worse and worse, like honesty if you lot give a s**t about your kids and your grand kids and how they're gonna pay their bills, i would honestly stand up against these new laws aye.

because we're all screwed and we're screwed together  

nrasjaa

Jazmin`

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:05 pm
WellzY
WalkinG_HazarD
interesting ^^^

sorry dude  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:26 am
WalkinG_HazarD
WellzY
WalkinG_HazarD
interesting ^^^

sorry dude

That's okay. domokun  

WellzY
Crew

reaper_man900

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:10 am
jhon howard is stuck so far up gbs arse you cant tel which half is who

proud hater of the auzzie government even though i love the country  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:16 am
Why am I in this handbasket? gonk  

Raven Skaari

Raven Skaari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:17 am
reaper_man900
jhon howard is stuck so far up gbs arse you cant tel which half is who

proud hater of the auzzie government even though i love the country

likewise! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:44 am
hey out of curiosity NSW, VIC peep's (im not sure if NT, SA, WA hasd gone back to uni yet), but has monash etc changed much with the VSU in effect now??  

scruffy012

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:53 am
Monash?

It's only just been introduced. So far, the only difference is the lack of compulsary payment of unions fees, which is like $250 or so.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff