Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:22 pm
* as stoarm stood he shook the sand from his orange fur. he scooped his skim board up fro the ground* maybey ill just skim for a little bit... ill surf with ya in a few minutes gabriel* stoarm pulled his wet suite up over his fur and pulled his tail out through a hole in the back * god i wish they just made this damn things with tail holes.... i just hate haveing to cut holes in things i pay like 100 dollers for gonk * stoarm charged twords the water at a preety fast speed leaping from the ground and landing head first in the warm water * hay it is really warm 3nodding ... i guess i dont have to warm up befor i start  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:22 pm
xXEnderXx
Ender looked to Fairy with a raised eyebrow and then smiled broadly.
"Think ya brought enough stuff?" Ender's gaze fell upon the beach toys.
"Please tell me those aren't for you..." Ender looked back to Davin and chuckled a bit.

"I forgot the umbrella and the ball.."She pouts a little then brightens up again.
"Yes, they are."She grinned and lifted her head proudly.
"What's the point of going to the beach if you don't play in the sand?"With that she pulls out her toys, pick a spot in front of her chair and settles done on the sand filling the little bucket with sand useing the little shovel.  

FurreBirthdayFairy

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:40 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
xXEnderXx
Ender looked to Fairy with a raised eyebrow and then smiled broadly.
"Think ya brought enough stuff?" Ender's gaze fell upon the beach toys.
"Please tell me those aren't for you..." Ender looked back to Davin and chuckled a bit.

"I forgot the umbrella and the ball.."She pouts a little then brightens up again.
"Yes, they are."She grinned and lifted her head proudly.
"What's the point of going to the beach if you don't play in the sand?"With that she pulls out her toys, pick a spot in front of her chair and settles done on the sand filling the little bucket with sand useing the little shovel.
looks back at the rabbit playing in the sand and smiles and blushs a tiny bit... * * stoarm picks up his board and spreads some wax out on it... then starts to dash across the sand at an inhuman speed .... he runs so fast that his ears bend back and his tail seems to point stiffly backwards. he throws his board on to the ground and jumps upon it.... sticking his fingers in the water as it rushes past him he jumps and spins the board under his bodey ... after doing this for a few minutes he slides to a halt and stares back into the distance at the party.... seeing just how far he went... and realizing that no one had watched him he grons and colapse onto the sand... the water rushing over his soft bodey* one of the best runs of mylife ... and her and no one else saw it... * sighs... then laughs a little*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:50 pm
She mumms softly, her tail twitching with the beat of her song as she buids a sand castle. Packing the sand into different molds before flipping them upside down and carfully leaveing the turret shaped mounds of sand. She giggled and continued again.

"......Because he loves you cheeseburger with all his heart
And there ain't nothin gonna tear you tw-o apart
and if the world suddenly ran out of cheese
he would get down on his hands and knees
to see if someone accidently dropped some cheese in the dirt
and he would wash it off for you
wipe it off for you
Clean that dirty cheese off JUST FOR YOU!!!!!

You are his cheeeeeesebuuuurrrrrgerrrrrrrrr...."  

FurreBirthdayFairy

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:54 pm
*walks out onto the beach, wearing a black tank top and swim trunks, while carrying a mini duffle bag* Ahh perfect spot. *unzips bag and pulls out an old ALF beach towell, and lays it on the sand* Ahhh, the beach, good times and sun. Hey All!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:57 pm
neote
*walks out onto the beach, wearing a black tank top and swim trunks, while carrying a mini duffle bag* Ahh perfect spot. *unzips bag and pulls out an old ALF beach towell, and lays it on the sand* Ahhh, the beach, good times and sun. Hey All!

She waves and smiles before she begins to hops around her castleon all fours, dragging her paws deeply into the sand, she was digging the mote.  

FurreBirthdayFairy

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:05 pm
*picks up his board and slowley starts back to the spot where all his friends had gathered...* * as he is walking he comes across the same rabbit he had seen earilier* hay faire whats up? 3nodding redface

[ your a rabbit right?]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:08 pm
Ender ducked his head under an approaching wave and breaststroked about ten feet out. He popped his head up out of the water and breathed deeply. His fur was pressed closely against his body and it made it easier for him to swim. He flipped onto his back and dug his feet into the sand below. He looked up and watched a gull fly northwards.
*So realxing...*  

xXEnderXx

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:09 pm
*walks up to where the others are carrying a bag and a chair*
Hey everyone!
*sets down the chair and props up the chair*
Having a good time?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:09 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
neote

She waves and And smiles before she begins to hops around her castleon all fours, dragging her paws deeply into the sand, she was digging the mote.
*Smiles as he sees a rabbit playing in the sand and pulls a little green plastic shovel out of his bag, walk over to Fairy and hands it to her* This might be quicker xd  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

FurreBirthdayFairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:17 pm
neote
FurreBirthdayFairy
neote

She waves and And smiles before she begins to hops around her castleon all fours, dragging her paws deeply into the sand, she was digging the mote.
*Smiles as he sees a rabbit playing in the sand and pulls a little green plastic shovel out of his bag, walk over to Fairy and hands it to her* This might be quicker xd

"I got one."She holds up a yellow shovel, very similar to his.
"Thank you."

stoarm_fox
*picks up his board and slowley starts back to the spot where all his friends had gathered...* * as he is walking he comes across the same rabbit he had seen earilier* hay faire whats up? 3nodding redface

[ your a rabbit right?]

[Yes I am.]

She smiles up at him.

"This is castle Winterfell and I'm building the mote and I'm going to fill it with hermit crabs."She giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:22 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
neote
FurreBirthdayFairy
neote

"Thank you."

stoarm_fox

[ your a rabbit right?]

[Yes I am.]

She smiles up at him.

"This is castle Winterfell and I'm building the mote and I'm going to fill it with hermit crabs."She giggled.
*looks around and sees a hermit crab, runs to pick it up and brings it back*Here's one for the moat biggrin  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:24 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
neote
FurreBirthdayFairy
neote

"Thank you."

stoarm_fox

[ your a rabbit right?]

[Yes I am.]

She smiles up at him.

* gigles * hermit crabs ehh? redface smile * blushs and choaks on his words a bit*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:26 pm
neote
*looks around and sees a hermit crab, runs to pick it up and brings it back*Here's one for the moat biggrin

"He will be Reginold."She wiggled a finger at the little inhabitant within the shell and watched it withdraw instantly. She giggled and moved to make the dribble sand bridge to her castle.
"Thank you...what's your name?"  

FurreBirthdayFairy

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:28 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
neote

"He will be Reginol."She wiggled a finger at the little inhabitant within the shell and watched it withdraw instantly. She giggled and moved to make the dribble sand bridge to her castle.
"Thank you...what's your name?"
Me? I'm Neote also known to some as Lonewolf. *Puts both paws behind his head*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff