Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Problems with your own faith gathering. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trollhammarentime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:25 am

While I am tolerant of a lot of Pagans, there are two kinds I hate.

The first kind is the "Look at me! I wear a pentagram! Look at me! I'm not a Christian! Yaaay! Look at me!" type who only joins because it's "cool" and has no idea of the practices and ideas of the faith.

The second is the "spell for everything" Pagan, especially love. If your dumb enough to use a love spell on a woman and don't know how to attract them, you obviously don't understand what women are like and are bound to ******** something up.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:20 am

Trollhammarentime
While I am tolerant of a lot of Pagans, there are two kinds I hate.

The first kind is the "Look at me! I wear a pentagram! Look at me! I'm not a Christian! Yaaay! Look at me!" type who only joins because it's "cool" and has no idea of the practices and ideas of the faith.

The second is the "spell for everything" Pagan, especially love. If your dumb enough to use a love spell on a woman and don't know how to attract them, you obviously don't understand what women are like and are bound to ******** something up.
Those folks do get annyoing, they say they're pagan just because they feel the need to escape Chritisanity.

Guitarhero356

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:22 am

There are actually very few pagans I have ever had a hard time with. And those are the pagans that have no clue as to what they're talking about, course, people like that just bug me period.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:12 pm

I got nagged at for eating meat. That just because I enjoy "feasting on carcasses" that I'm a poser. I'm not sorry that I eat meat. As Mufasa of The Lion King said, "We are all connected into the Great Circle of Life". I LOVE that movie! 4laugh

Seira Relur

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:10 pm

Tell the vegetarians that more and more research is showing that plants can feel pain as well.

And remind them that everything has a spirit, or is connected to the divine blaugh
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff