Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanareil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:04 am
@sora506: very true... sadly. neutral the u.s. are warcrazies. D8  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:05 am
(>^_^)>User Imageo(.__.o)

It's people like blackiza [go to his profile and look at the quote under the DBSK banner stare ] that give Asians a bad name.

And I dislike people like him than other ignorant people.

Jaejoong: We poked jellyfish at the beach.

Treya Ochiern

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:06 am
Neztnerol
LimeyFish8
Neztnerol
LimeyFish8
We went there and killed a bunch of people, you'd think people would learn the difference, but its America so you can't expect too much.

But honestly, do Americans really care who they kill? Isn't the important part the kill?

Pretty much, it's blood lust is difficult to satiate so they don't descriminate.

Well... you haven't killed black people lately, have you?
Mostly Asians and Middle Easterns although some South Americans killed inbetween
Ok, Im sick of this crap to, shut the f up.
My brother is going over to Iraq and having someone say we kill just to kill is not only ignorant but extremly disrespectful. Were fighting in Iraq because... oh wait I don't know, the several threats, possibility of some maniac having a nuclear weapon that bombs his own damn people... so your saying we should ignore the threats telling us they have one over and over and just wait until it's to late? Oh and what then, you can b***h some more that the gov did nothing to stop it.

Not trying to be mean here but this constant bashing of the U.S. is starting to piss me off. I'm not hardcore patriot, I myself don't like alot of way we run things, but honestly the U.S. is far from the worst country out there on how we run things, and unless you come up with a better functional solution then shut your yap and deal with it, whinning isn't going to make things better.
I just can't get over that my brother as well as 3 friends are risking there lives to protect people that don't give a s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:07 am
sora506
The US is gonna invade the minute they "say" the gov. is going madder. Go in, have war for 40 years, and leave things worse than ever, because we are like that. cool

But, but, they had a nuclear weapons program were being opressed by a facist dictator need to have a strong military presence until their government is set up uh, ******** it, we like killing and the government likes the power it gives it over us.  

LimeyFish8

Zanareil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:08 am
wtf... blackiza's stupid...

and people. the only way you'll know whats going on in iraq and afghanistan is if you're there yourself. i believe none of you have. neutral

the u.s. military soldiers aren't people who are causing the problem. they have only been trying to help their country and protect their people. ftw. they don't kill for no reason.

and i have to go. bye.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:10 am
i would like to give the example of WWII were lets say if we U.S citizenbs never got in and continued the policy of not geting into others troubles i would have to say u all would be wearing a red dot on ur flages or a swatica  

phildathrill

cookie_pirate_sora506

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:11 am
LimeyFish8
sora506
The US is gonna invade the minute they "say" the gov. is going madder. Go in, have war for 40 years, and leave things worse than ever, because we are like that. cool

But, but, they had a nuclear weapons program were being opressed by a facist dictator need to have a strong military presence until their government is set up uh, ******** it, we like killing and the government likes the power it gives it over us.
True and the fact the the dictator is a crazy-son-of-a only helps us to cover for it. 3nodding We're only waiting for the opportune moment. *Watched Pirates of the Caribbean for the third time this week*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:13 am
Dark Bunny Lord
Neztnerol
LimeyFish8
Neztnerol
LimeyFish8
We went there and killed a bunch of people, you'd think people would learn the difference, but its America so you can't expect too much.

But honestly, do Americans really care who they kill? Isn't the important part the kill?

Pretty much, it's blood lust is difficult to satiate so they don't descriminate.

Mostly Asians and Middle Easterns although some South Americans killed inbetween
My brother is going over to Iraq and having someone say we kill just to kill is not only ignorant but extremly disrespectful. Were fighting in Iraq because... oh wait I don't know, the several threats, possibility of some maniac having a nuclear weapon that bombs his own damn people... so your saying we should ignore the threats telling us they have one over and over and just wait until it's to late? Oh and what then, you can b***h some more that the gov did nothing to stop it.

Not trying to be mean here but this constant bashing of the U.S. is starting to piss me off. I'm not hardcore patriot, I myself don't like alot of way we run things, but honestly the U.S. is far from the worst country out there on how we run things, and unless you come up with a better functional solution then shut your yap and deal with it, whinning isn't going to make things better.
I just can't get over that my brother as well as 3 friends are risking there lives to protect people that don't give a s**t.

I respect anyone who is willing to protect this country and fight for my rights and I ******** love this country and all of the freedom it gives me. Having said that, Bush is a war hawk who started this war, that is what pisses me off so much. Its not a bandwagon thing, I just hate that American soldiers are risking their lives doing something that we should not be doing. If Saddam Hussein had really been viewed as a threat we wouldn't have suplied him in his war against Iran and the UN would step in and deal with the issue. The unseating of dictators through military invasion is not something that we have the obligation or responsibility to handle, putting aside the fact that that was the second or third reason given by the government for invading.  

LimeyFish8

phildathrill

and yes i have a best friend whos in camp freedom right now and he says he hates it there cuz every one here hates that hes there i belive last time we were agasnt wree involment somewere it was korea and we did loss that war becouse of VERY low morale from ppl who say this war is bad oh and i hope u like ur internet it was invented by the military of the UNITED STATES!  
sora506
LimeyFish8
sora506

True and the fact the the dictator is a crazy-son-of-a only helps us to cover for it. 3nodding We're only waiting for the opportune moment. *Watched Pirates of the Caribbean for the third time this week*
No, they attacked us... repatativly over the years... and did anyone forget 9-11... if we sat back and did nothing what message does that send out? That we won't retaliate?

Sorry but even though the launch wasn't quite the best thing ever, the purpose behind sending troops to Iraq was a good one. Don't even start to blame this on bush... the president is a face, they make practically not decissions, they just give the final go around and hold less power than many other members of the government.  

Dark Bunny Lord

phildathrill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:17 am
if anyone wants to descuss this on my radio show i do take callers!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:17 am
LimeyFish8
Dark Bunny Lord
Neztnerol
LimeyFish8
Neztnerol
LimeyFish8

I respect anyone who is willing to protect this country and fight for my rights and I ******** love this country and all of the freedom it gives me. Having said that, Bush is a war hawk who started this war, that is what pisses me off so much. Its not a bandwagon thing, I just hate that American soldiers are risking their lives doing something that we should not be doing. If Saddam Hussein had really been viewed as a threat we wouldn't have suplied him in his war against Iran and the UN would step in and deal with the issue. The unseating of dictators through military invasion is not something that we have the obligation or responsibility to handle, putting aside the fact that that was the second or third reason given by the government for invading.
At the time of supplieng sadam they where choosing the lesser of two evils. At that time they had no clue of what he would do, how could they of have it hadn't happened yet.
Second, Bush is a voice piece, all presidents are, they talk to the public only by what there advisors tell them to and what congress wants... there a puppet basically, the only real power they have is to give the final ok on decisions made by other people.
The problem isn't bush it's some of the other people behind the scenes that we can't manage to get out of there possisions cause very few people seem to realize that there the real problems.  

Dark Bunny Lord

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:18 am
Dark Bunny Lord
sora506
LimeyFish8
sora506

No, they attacked us... repatativly over the years... and did anyone forget 9-11... if we sat back and did nothing what message does that send out? That we won't retaliate?

Sorry but even though the launch wasn't quite the best thing ever, the purpose behind sending troops to Iraq was a good one. Don't even start to blame this on bush... the president is a face, they make practically not decissions, they just give the final go around and hold less power than many other members of the government.

Terrorists attacked on 9-11, not the Iraqi military. Bush has, as commander in cheif, the power to send the Marines anywhere he damn well pleases and while he may only be a figur head all of the warmongering conservative representatives gave him permission to do what he wanted, they didn't tell him that he should ask to go to war, they agreed with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:19 am
Dark Bunny Lord
sora506
LimeyFish8
sora506

But since Bush is the only face in this matter, who else than him can we blame it on?

(moving this to Literary Hell as it's actually a serious discussion)  

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

cookie_pirate_sora506

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:22 am
Dark Bunny Lord
sora506
LimeyFish8
sora506

Good thing you said that, cause you know I was. But have you ever looked at the 911 footage. It looks like a controlled fall, like how demoltions break buildings. But I'll save my conspiracy theories for another day. I'm the first to admit I'm slow as hell but didn't this start with afghanistan? Terrorist were there we beat the crap out of them and went to Iraq for some reason no one ever explained to me. All I know is we've been over there, what, 4 years now and nothings better.  
Literate Hell

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff