for fun
  to scare someone
  no
  that doesn't sound good
View Results

Teh Rainbow Socked Ninjas

Invisible Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:52 am
I wouldn't exactly say that was funny, but it was a little.

However scaring little children sucks.

Only if people provoke me, or act reeeeally stupid, then I shall do a complete goth and rant on about how much blood I drank, or whatever.

Only if they're taking the piss outta' me or truly deserve it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:18 am
I dont really mind stereotypes.

And i dont like scaring children either. I love children. sweatdrop

And to be really truthfull, i revel in the stares. In the way that people whisper when i pass by. It might make me look vain,but why get upset.  

YuukiRendar

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:54 am
YuukiRendar

And to be really truthfull, i revel in the stares. In the way that people whisper when i pass by. It might make me look vain,but why get upset.

Such truth. Let's all look deep withoun ourselves. Why is it that we do what we do? Because we like it?Do we think it's pretty? Of course we do!!! But seriously, who can deny that, not getting any stares or shocked whispers when walking past a crowd would kill some of the fun?
We revel in the sound of a child carefully asking her mother "Why did he/she look like thaaat?"
We adore the elders who loudly recite prayers as we pass them, shaking their heads while they make the Sign of the Cross.
It confirmes that we are good at what we do: Make people stare their eyes out in shock AND look good at the same time.

..But then, it might just be me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:16 pm
Hell, whyt not have some fun. They're gonna stare anyway.  

Vaporia

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:29 pm
I did that once... but I did it to a freshman. Scared the crap outta her!

Had the exact same reaction, too!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:34 pm
lables are for soup cans not people!  

acana_marrionett

Anubis_Jill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:24 am
It is bliss to mess with ignorance, but remember that is ignorance itself... I on the other hand can be an a*****e to people sometimes. twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:25 am
acana_marrionett

Mmmm....People soup... I think they are soups...Big giant fleshy canned soups... with vegetables.

Anubis_Jill

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:52 pm
Lol.. I made some guy in my class cry one time..
I think it was 6'th grade..?
He was all trying to be tough or whatever.. He comes up to me and like tries to shove me against the wall.. Saying something along the lines of "why do you dress like such a freak, huh?" [sidenote: this is a skinny little whimpy geek..]
I get pissed pretty easily and grabbed him by the front of the shirt and pulled him close. I smiled at him and told him if he ever bothered me again I would pulverize him until he was an unrecognizable pulp of flesh.
He stared at me until I let him go. Then I flipped his hat off and his face got all red and blotchy or whatever.. He went and told the teacher then sat down with his face hidden in his arms and sobbed.
I cracked up.. badly. The teacher liked me anyways though so she just kind of waved it off.

I've never purposely scared a little kid. That's messed up.
Older people..Well. yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:04 am
Lables are used to disempower others so that you may feel powerful yourself.  

Kratos_Orion

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Athiel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:04 am
choklit_teddi
Lol.. I made some guy in my class cry one time..
I think it was 6'th grade..?
He was all trying to be tough or whatever.. He comes up to me and like tries to shove me against the wall.. Saying something along the lines of "why do you dress like such a freak, huh?" [sidenote: this is a skinny little whimpy geek..]
I get pissed pretty easily and grabbed him by the front of the shirt and pulled him close. I smiled at him and told him if he ever bothered me again I would pulverize him until he was an unrecognizable pulp of flesh.
He stared at me until I let him go. Then I flipped his hat off and his face got all red and blotchy or whatever.. He went and told the teacher then sat down with his face hidden in his arms and sobbed.
I cracked up.. badly. The teacher liked me anyways though so she just kind of waved it off.

I've never purposely scared a little kid. That's messed up.
Older people..Well. yeah.

Aaww, that is so cruel!!!

But it Did make me giggle. And I probably would have done something similar in your situation. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:18 pm
That was kinda mean to do that to a little kid. A teen maybe. A prep definitely, but never a little kid
I did something like that at school more than once.
I remember in 7th grade, someone was making fun of me. I went over to the field house(where they kept the grounds keeping stuff) and he followed me. I turned around when I got there, grabbed his shirt at his shoulders, slammed him against the field house, lifted him up and told him that if he didn't leave me alone I was going to set his head on fire. He freaked out and ran off. It was great.  

Elochai Sammael

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:40 pm
Athiel
YuukiRendar

Such truth. Let's all look deep withoun ourselves. Why is it that we do what we do? Because we like it?Do we think it's pretty? Of course we do!!! But seriously, who can deny that, not getting any stares or shocked whispers when walking past a crowd would kill some of the fun?
We revel in the sound of a child carefully asking her mother "Why did he/she look like thaaat?"
We adore the elders who loudly recite prayers as we pass them, shaking their heads while they make the Sign of the Cross.
It confirmes that we are good at what we do: Make people stare their eyes out in shock AND look good at the same time.

..But then, it might just be me.

Well, personally, that is so true. I'm more different then the average person, and I've only become more so over the years. I don't recall doing things like that at the moment. I try to be obviously different to make people think, "Why?". If I didn't think so much, I probly wouldn't have nearly as much a personality, or be nearly as understanding when it comes to other people. It's kinda my way to inspire thought--> enlightenment by realisations or understanding. Typically, it depends on the scenario, but I'd be likely to show the kid that Goths, or Emos, or Punks, (whatever they think I am) are different then the stereotype(s). Sometimes, I would scare them (different degree depending on age) if they are really asking for it.

I absolutly LOATHE ignorance, to the endth degree (not a typo).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:11 pm
I myself hate sterotypes, because to be honest, that is the only way people describe one another anymore....people get thrown into a loop with the thought, or precieved thought of what that type of person is without actually getting to know that person at all! I can't stand that. People are people, they act their own...if they follow a trend, that's their way of life. Who cares? And why feed the ever growing sterotype of "satanist" goths....>> I hate that too. It make more people preach about morals and why it's a bad thing to act the way, or dress the way we do.

As for scaring the kids......I have a little sister, if someone would have done that to her I might have been a little pissed off. I am a child person...kids are our future why bog them down with the old "ways"?  

Yamin0

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:22 pm
acana_marrionett

Kratos_Rion
Lables are used to disempower others so that you may feel powerful yourself.

Label (adj.): A descriptive term

There's nothing wrong with labels, so long as they're used correctly. If you're 6'7" and I'm 5'10", and I call you tall, I'm labelling you as tall. Which is reasonable, given that you would be taller than me.

Labels ARE NECESSARY for ANY language to function.

Use them right, and there's nothing wrong with them.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff