Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tesla
  coil
View Results

EpsilonKias

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:42 pm
This is as old as the internets itself >.>

anyways. I'm probably like... 70-80% or so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:13 pm
Hmm... Well, I am in fact 100% Furry and so are my character, not going by this silly scale of course but by a more rational method. I am fan of anthros animals so am a furry, my person level of involvement in the fandom could probably be put to a scale, but I am not going to get into that. Further more, my character meet the only requirement to be furries, they are anthro animals. But this does have me thinking of just how anthro they are, what there percentages are when comparing the animal element versus human. I am going to fiddle around with this a bit and come back to post my results.  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:23 pm
Haha. I love that pic. XD And this reminds me, sometime I should make my own little chart from human to furry, like I've planned on doing for a long time now.

Personally, I'd have to say my fursona ranges anywhere from 50% to 100% animalesque, because he can shift his base form. (IE. full anthro, quadrupedal, taur, etc.)

Also, no starting fights in here, please. Zeno, Diana has a point- try and keep the subject on-topic unless you're in the chatterbox section.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:32 pm
This seems like spam. Your first post doesn't even have any sort of description of what the topic is even supposed to be about. And you know, spam is very annoying.  

Leyla Giselle

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:24 pm
Going by this, I'd say I'm about 25% furry. 3nodding

Guys, can't we all just get along? sad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:27 pm
Leyla Giselle
This seems like spam. Your first post doesn't even have any sort of description of what the topic is even supposed to be about. And you know, spam is very annoying.

True, the original post was kind of spammy. But personally, I think this thread could develope some interesting discussion. So I won't lock it. (though one of the other mods might)

Has anyone else actually made a human - anthro - animal etc. chart of some sort? I could swear I've seen one somewhere else, now that I think about it...

Lloxie

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:08 pm
Sunegami
Going by this, I'd say I'm about 25% furry. 3nodding

Yes we can, Sun 3nodding

Id say im 100% furry. my character shares the same score. As for how deep i am in the fandom...meh lets just say i wouldnt get or dress in a suit [Too hot]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:13 pm
Kasaki01
Sunegami

Yes we can, Sun 3nodding

heart

Kasaki01
As for how deep I am in the fandom...meh let's just say i wouldn't get or dress in a suit [Too hot]

Agreed; that's where I draw the line, as well (for the same reason). whee  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

A Court of Owls

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:24 pm
70% For me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:02 pm
20% scaly . . . mmm, Dragons.  

Nehebkau

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:40 pm
Hmm, actually comparing my characters to their animal counter parts versus the human eliment I would have to say they are about half and half. To be more accurate roughly 55% feral and 45% anthro.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:20 pm
um, i'd say 90% my char is pretty feral, in personality and anatomy. However, I am not really deep into the fandom, mostly because I run into a lot of people that i don't have much in common with. The ones i do share a lot of interests with are always busy (like me, i guess). I want ot make some anthro costumes and more plushes eventually, and i have a pretty extreme fetish for anthros, so I guess it depends on how one qualifys "furry" and it's level of intensity...  

DarkbloodWyvern

stan_spcer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:31 am
i dont know about the chat but wouldnt the furry lvls go from 0% being human and 100% being the actual animal? 50% maybe the normal half and half furry and so on and so forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:55 am
stan_spcer
i dont know about the chat but wouldnt the furry lvls go from 0% being human and 100% being the actual animal? 50% maybe the normal half and half furry and so on and so forth.

That is my opinion on it and as I said above, most of my characters are roughly 55% feral and 45% anthro.

Selene Aries

2aetH

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:56 am
Hmm....I'd say 60% furry, because I openly admit it to people, but I don't exactly live it 24/7.

As for suits, if it looked really good, I'd wear it. No way in hell would I wear those cartoon-y ones(Chuck-e-cheese kinds/mickey mouse). I would need a form-fitting one with a decent looking head.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff