Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:53 pm
Sabi.exe
SpookyDoll
I've changed my fursona multiple times.. or just had multiple fursonas.

I started out as a feral cat.. then a (Zombie) bunny.. Then a Wolf... Now I'm back to switching between my cat fursona and my Wolf/Hyena mix.

Then.. Dragons are really awesome, too.

The problem is.. I have a habit of purring and meowing IRL and if I call myself a wolf or any other animal it's hard to break the habit and confuses people. x_x;

You can be a purring wolf. biggrin

Hehe, yeah. But I guess the meowing thing has to go. I have a bit of a howling habit sometimes, too.

I'll hear a dog in the neighborhood barking or howling and I sometimes have to stop my urge from howling back. ._.;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:43 pm
spooky,
You could just be a hybrid. though you'd have a nice debate with furries about the chromosomes not being the same in order for you to actually "excist" course there are some canine breeds that are more catlike... *shrugs*  

Katamaru

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:27 pm
HeartofSnowe
Well... right now I am a black panther but I saw something today that was TOTALLY AWSOME!! Although... I believe it is technically classified as a scallie, it was on a furry site though.

THe thing I want to change to is a naga. It fits my personality much more since it is a half snake half man type thing. But if I do that... since this is the Adult FURRIES Guild... would i have to leave? crying

As is, by Adult Furries Guild we mostly use furry as an alternative to calling it the Adult Anthropomorphic Art Fans and Etc Guild or somesuch, it's not as much to single out fur-bearing animals as it is to point out the subcommunity. =3

But yeah, we do get a lot of variety from time to time.
You've got Furry Wolf who's a Wolf Taur, and Omegadragon is, well, a dragon.
Krissim's a sweet Mantis, and as mentionned before, we had Cassie the Orca swinging by from time to time.

There's probably lots more that I can't really name out of the blue, but they're around. Even a few humans, so I'm sure a naga is no trouble at all. =3

Katamaru
spooky,
You could just be a hybrid. though you'd have a nice debate with furries about the chromosomes not being the same in order for you to actually "excist" course there are some canine breeds that are more catlike... *shrugs*

Nuclear raditation and McDonalds food can do wonders by accident in fiction. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:36 pm
yar. I have multiple characters, not all fursonas, but i'd consider them "furry" even if they don't have any hair. a naga panther should be a nice looking anthro, enjoy!  

DarkbloodWyvern

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:03 pm
Sowait. Nagas are ALLOWED?? ********. If I could, I'd be a naga. P:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:05 pm
my main fursona is a hybrid and I have a varity of characters I use as alternate sona's or rp characters..(this includes a dragon, a winged fox, a golden tabby tiger, a crow, a wolf, a horse and a cat..just to name a few)  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Katamaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:22 pm
DoomNeko
Nuclear raditation and McDonalds food can do wonders by accident in fiction. rofl

xD!!

Indeed, Mc Donnalds itself could do such things, though gamma radiation could help hasten the process. ninja

Worker of Mc Donnalds: Yeah, we have sort of a high power microwave.. just eat alot of hotcakes or cinnamon rolls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:55 pm
Just remember, you can still be a snake anthro and have legs. whee Plenty of those kinds of character out there already. I am just hoping you don't go for the half human upper torso with serpentine lower half. sweatdrop Not that I have a real problem with the full snake lower half, though I prefer legs, I think it would be nicer if you made at least the upper half full anthro reptile.

*pokes* Curious, do you know much about snake anatomy? Specifically males? >.>

Oh and, by the way, the birthday fairy wished you a happy birthday yesterday along with others. Chu going to reply?

Selene Aries

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:05 pm
I'm a dragon and a fur, it doesn't matter what kind of skin you sport.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:18 pm
HeartofSnowe
Well... right now I am a black panther but I saw something today that was TOTALLY AWSOME!! Although... I believe it is technically classified as a scallie, it was on a furry site though.

THe thing I want to change to is a naga. It fits my personality much more since it is a half snake half man type thing. But if I do that... since this is the Adult FURRIES Guild... would i have to leave? crying

I started out as a naga here. I'm an anthro snake-hyena with wings right now.  

2aetH

Mister Minty

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:54 am
Changing a fursona is natural, I was once a common house cat *shudders*, but I changed to a light blue Bat. People change, and... I guess furries do as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:56 pm
Adelay
Changing a fursona is natural, I was once a common house cat *shudders*, but I changed to a light blue Bat. People change, and... I guess furries do as well.

Odd. I don't think I ever changed fursonas myself...
.........nope. o.o

Still the same old videogame loving bengal tigress I've always been, for 10 years and counting. XD

Oh well, I guess it depends on people. Mine's just pretty well anchored, and, well, it's just -me-. ^^;

Sonya Khatsworth

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:39 pm
DoomNeko
Adelay

Odd. I don't think I ever changed fursonas myself...
.........nope. o.o

Still the same old videogame loving bengal tigress I've always been, for 10 years and counting. XD

Oh well, I guess it depends on people. Mine's just pretty well anchored, and, well, it's just -me-. ^^;

Made some changes to the character over the years, but has remained the same species since his creation... 5, 6 years ago?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:40 pm
I've pretty much been the same for the past 2 years....White kitty with blue hair! But my little attachment is fairly recent...she appeared about a year after my fursona was born. 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Ariun_Heart_Breaker

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:43 am
NAGA'S are FURRIES TOO!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff