Reply The Naruto Network
How did Rock Lee pass the Academy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fdbdfbdb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:59 pm
That poses a very good question how did Gai sensi pass as well and did Rock Lee Use the same method?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:11 pm
if naruto (who doing nothing during studing in academy) passed then why lee (who always works hard) colndnt pass?
i love naruto heart
but rocks taijutsu is really amasing  

[Pink_eLePhant]

Ruingaraf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:25 pm
Lt.Unholy Darkness
That poses a very good question how did Gai sensi pass as well and did Rock Lee Use the same method?

I'm pretty sure Gai /can/ use ninjutsu and genjutsu, he's just a taijutsu specialest.

And in Lee's year, you probably needed to do Taijutsu to pass, or else there was an exception made for him. Good question.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:33 pm
Well he can move really fast so maybe instead of cloning he just ran really fast and made it look like he was cloning. surprised  

Flipper Duck

Ruingaraf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:11 pm
FlipperDuck
Well he can move really fast so maybe instead of cloning he just ran really fast and made it look like he was cloning. surprised

He'd have to move insanely fast... He can only move fast enough to fool a Chuunin's eyes wiout his weights, and he's been training for two years, too. :  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:03 am
im personally clueless....i haf no idea...mayb gai just accepted him??  

Kiwi_Piranah

Kiwi_Piranah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:13 pm
i dont think dey sed anything....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:34 pm
[ Kami ]
Rock Lee can't use any ninjutsu/genjustu, bud don't you have to do 'Henge' (a ninjutsu) to pass the Academy?

1. henge/ kage bunshin are genjutsus.
2. they switch the final exam every year.

you would know this if you actually listen  

darklord8331

Kwboy115

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:55 am
hi  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:17 pm
I figure Gai saw himself in Lee durring Lee's acadamy days. He saw someone who had to struggle ten times as hard to make up for his weaknesses.

Gai probably talked to Lee's instructor and told him about Lee's special case. Or Gai went all the way up to the Hokage for this action.

Gai had to struggle even for the simplest ninjutsu/genjustu and now here is someone even worse at them then he is. Someone who can never learn them. Yet where most people would see a failure Gai saw the perfect student for Taijutsu.  

Creativerealms

The Real Invisable

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:51 pm
Uuuuhhhhhmmmmmm... maybe he bribed his Sensei.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:53 pm
fdbdfbdb
What do you mean how did Gai pass he can do Ninjutsu and Genjutsu  

The Real Invisable

Jeriwen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:21 am
Interesting question...never thought much of it... I go with the common consensus that he's a special case...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:53 am
yea i think rock lee used his impressive taijutsu or gai put in a few words i cant regard remembering the episode but i guess its one of those and i dont read the manga that much xd  

jonacoon

OMG its garra2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 am
[ Kami ]
Rock Lee can't use any ninjutsu/genjustu, bud don't you have to do 'Henge' (a ninjutsu) to pass the Academy?
i see but y cant he. ninja  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces