Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hip Hop's HaveN

Back to Guilds

A Place To Meet New People And Talk About Hip-Hop 

Tags: rap music, hip hop, r&b music, swagg, triphop 

Reply Rap (battles, free verses, etc)
CALLOUT: Gee-Money (El NiƱo wins by disqualification) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:48 am
Well.....game over. Gee don't comeback 2 this ever. Pretend like it never happened. lol. It's a wrap. 3nodding If u beat this ***** Gee I'll give u alotta gold. lol. But ur not. Sorry. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:53 pm
Yep. Looks like game over, I'm falling asleep waiting for this kid to bring a comeback. I'm tipsy I'm heading to bed. whee  

El Nino Eduardo

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:16 am
haha ninos back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:13 am
El Nino Eduardo
This ***** Is Money Broken(Gee-Money Diss)

1- There are one's who think they're hard like a shelled egg
Where this punkass ***** gets yolked and gets internally fried well made
2- I stay shut to no man, I have no aware to put fear in my chest
Though I don't panic much, but I will give this man the cardiopulmonary arrest
3- Without the use of Police & Handcuffs, I'm too much to impressed
The Press, man enough to press anyone's buttons if they have a request
4- Acting tough behind a screen or a camera but I see no confrontation
He must be a movie star, they don't like the reality scenery congregation
5- He ain't no G with Benjamin Money, he ain't even close to a Grand yet
Rolling C-Lo with tricked dice, I cut 4-5-6 percise, build you up with cold sweat
6- Now I'm in the sixth realm, six senses with six lenses, bones and sticks bented
Hips and ribcages dented, images that will get you circumvented
7- Whatever you say after me I've been invented
I represented it, I'm a representative with old hot lyrics still warm to be resurrected
8- Be warn you can get ejected, suspected to be disrespected
We can never be intersected to show one another respect we always repel
9- Quit trying to be gangsta and tough little boy, you only might feel erected
I can say s**t to hurt your heart like a virus does a CPU, get you disconnected
10- I'm the real jurisdiction of the Bronx, here you're just ******** tourist meat
You can come walking questing for me, 2902 Grand Concourse on Bedford 199 Street
11- I'm a man of the streets, I'm always on the streets like a vehicle
You're just a dumbass like a Dominican cabbie ready to be skeptical
12- My enemies march against me, I'm a Boricua taking down any obstacle
Gee you're just an a*****e, you very much like to talk a lot of s**t
13- You're something like a brainiac, intelligent with head skills like that
Only thing I love about you is your spitting skills like a nymphomaniac
14- Whatever you set your mind to you Bee c** Sticky
With assumptions granted to be personally that do you quickie
15- I got Latin women that will break you in easily, with the tightest lips
That will p***y whip your face you gonna desire more complimentary spics
16- You can't get mad at me because your skills are beyond below standard
You gotta stop showing that anger, refusing to being pandered and pampered
17- Because I can get a lot of homies and send 'em to get you tampered
And see a whole crew of these South Bronx pussies scampered
18- A fun thing of a sight to see and record, when these niggas are hammered
I fonder this ***** with metaphorical images and rhetorical integers
19- Flesh injuries, with critical condition damage showing no help
Or no need because his financial aid doesn't have the wealth
20- Donating this man money because I intrude his mental health
And twenty bars keeps you out my face, you can mumble behind your screen under your breath all to yourself

Ur word play is different I'd say. Itz not as obvious like others and is more complex I'd say but then some of it was weird. And some of the things U said weren't nessecary and U began to ramble. A couple of the intros to Ur verses were kinda corny like this "I'm a man of the streets, I'm always on the streets like a vehicle" I didn't like that. Most of it just seemed strange (To me at least) The punchs just didn't come out to me like say.....Crip'z do. And itz not cuz people say Ur some "superior rapper" and I'm not used to U, thiz is just how I feel as the reader. Look before U curse me out (Which I expect anyway) on the plus side the multis was amazing and the flows were pretty hott. I can see U wanted to come hard and U definitly did so. Don't take anything I said here to offense, I'm not trying to start s**t yo  

Graphitty-King

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:25 am
Gee-Money
IceyPimp14
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money
what are you ******** stupid I said WORMMAN I DON'T need ta show you s**t oh and umm until you can get my name right I'm not wastin my time on you

learn how to speak right dumbass, next time I'll understand you. And ******** you're name, you better recognize mine during your time here.
LOL recognize ya name yeah ima recongnize that s**t when I'm steppin all over it and don't expect no battle just pardon my back son cause that's what I'm doin ta ya whack a** raps

*****, that's it... I'm calling your p***y a** out since you don't have the balls to call ME out. I wanna really see this happen that you will take down my raps. lol Which the possibility of that happening is quite not close. So anyway, you know the ******** rules I placed... I'll get things started in a while, I have other important things to do first.
G....u done ******** up. *shakes his head*
See I hate when niggas jump in and say stupid s**t. They feel just because they can't beat somebody that da next man can't either. If you wanna ride this ***** d**k go ahead believe I ain't gone stop you lol. But don't try ta past your insercurities off on me. I ain't ******** up s**t cause you ain't even seein me lyricly. Lol doubtin me and ain't even seen a verse from me yet if any body else here wanna ride this ***** gohead but believe I ain't jumpin on da bandwagon I don't give a ******** if I lose a battle I ain't gone change...........
As far as da battle goes son do what you do cause you ain't worryin me.

"They feel just because they can't beat somebody that da next man can't either"----He's got a point, I've got his bakk on this one.

El Nino: I don't like U, I'll tell U that cuz I'm a man. But itz only cuz U act like an a*****e before a battle starts and just cuz evryone knos Ur good, U can step on everybody, no. That doesn't give U the right to do so, itz un-sportsman like and U need to give people a chance. Ya'll base the skills and probobility of a win off people's former battles? That not right at all, maybe the person has changed between that time and ya'll already counting him out? (I mean this for the new people of course) Come'on........As a person not a rapper, this is how I feel. Now go ahead a curse me out like U do evryone, if U want stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:36 pm
Graphitty-King
Gee-Money
IceyPimp14
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money
LOL recognize ya name yeah ima recongnize that s**t when I'm steppin all over it and don't expect no battle just pardon my back son cause that's what I'm doin ta ya whack a** raps

*****, that's it... I'm calling your p***y a** out since you don't have the balls to call ME out. I wanna really see this happen that you will take down my raps. lol Which the possibility of that happening is quite not close. So anyway, you know the ******** rules I placed... I'll get things started in a while, I have other important things to do first.
See I hate when niggas jump in and say stupid s**t. They feel just because they can't beat somebody that da next man can't either. If you wanna ride this ***** d**k go ahead believe I ain't gone stop you lol. But don't try ta past your insercurities off on me. I ain't ******** up s**t cause you ain't even seein me lyricly. Lol doubtin me and ain't even seen a verse from me yet if any body else here wanna ride this ***** gohead but believe I ain't jumpin on da bandwagon I don't give a ******** if I lose a battle I ain't gone change...........

"They feel just because they can't beat somebody that da next man can't either"----He's got a point, I've got his bakk on this one.

El Nino: I don't like U, I'll tell U that cuz I'm a man. But itz only cuz U act like an a*****e before a battle starts and just cuz evryone knos Ur good, U can step on everybody, no. That doesn't give U the right to do so, itz un-sportsman like and U need to give people a chance. Ya'll base the skills and probobility of a win off people's former battles? That not right at all, maybe the person has changed between that time and ya'll already counting him out? (I mean this for the new people of course) Come'on........As a person not a rapper, this is how I feel. Now go ahead a curse me out like U do evryone, if U want stare

What can I expect from myself... I don't like rappers. If you could really consider yourself a Emcee... lemme explain an MC from rappers first of all:

Rappers to me are like 50 Cent, Young Joc, Lil' Jon, and Mike Jones - whack and corny niggas putting any kind of shitty lyrics to show how garbage they are.

MCs to me are like Black Star, A Tribe Called Quest, Beatnuts, Big L, Immortal Technique, Bone Thugs & Harmony, Tupac, Little Brother, and Lupe Fiasco, etc. People like those are considered MCs to me and get real respect.

So don't come out to me being all nice because my flows are nice and some of it can't be understood although being "strange" and then come out bitching and ranting. Some of my metaphors don't come out correctly towards amateurs because their at that level of not comprehending with it. I have a different flow because I choose to - I change styles because I choose to - I make metaphors difficult to understand towards the naked eye because I choose to. I can't be like rappers with their ridiculous basic rhymes, there is no 'us' in rap, there's MCs and Rappers. You don't have to like me, I take you as a man of your words. I never liked you either and I say it just intentionally. I don't care what the hell you think of me. I'm a straight a*****e, I love to s**t on people I don't like and I don't apologize for that. ......You just ruined my goddamn buzz now! ...t**t!

El Nino Eduardo

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:05 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
Gee-Money
IceyPimp14
El Nino Eduardo
Gee-Money

What can I expect from myself... I don't like rappers. If you could really consider yourself a Emcee... lemme explain an MC from rappers first of all:

Rappers to me are like 50 Cent, Young Joc, Lil' Jon, and Mike Jones - whack and corny niggas putting any kind of shitty lyrics to show how garbage they are.

MCs to me are like Black Star, A Tribe Called Quest, Beatnuts, Big L, Immortal Technique, Bone Thugs & Harmony, Tupac, Little Brother, and Lupe Fiasco, etc. People like those are considered MCs to me and get real respect.

So don't come out to me being all nice because my flows are nice and some of it can't be understood although being "strange" and then come out bitching and ranting. Some of my metaphors don't come out correctly towards amateurs because their at that level of not comprehending with it. I have a different flow because I choose to - I change styles because I choose to - I make metaphors difficult to understand towards the naked eye because I choose to. I can't be like rappers with their ridiculous basic rhymes, there is no 'us' in rap, there's MCs and Rappers. You don't have to like me, I take you as a man of your words. I never liked you either and I say it just intentionally. I don't care what the hell you think of me. I'm a straight a*****e, I love to s**t on people I don't like and I don't apologize for that. ......You just ruined my goddamn buzz now! ...t**t!

Yeah whatever yo, thats exactly why I said "And itz not cuz people say Ur some "superior rapper" and I'm not used to U, thiz is just how I feel as the reader". And it was meant to avoid the mess U just said. I listen to all rappers/mc's ok, so don't f*ck'n tell me how I think and what I listen to and understand. I "comprehended" Ur s**t just fine, and Ur not a PROFESSIONAL "MC" anyway so U got nerve giving me a lecture about the industry. I don't even rap for a career, I do it for fun so I couldn't give a rats a** what U think of me either. Kno what......I can't take this meaningless s**t no-more, I'm done with U "because I choose to" be....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:40 am
Graphitty-King
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
Gee-Money
IceyPimp14

Yeah whatever yo, thats exactly why I said "And itz not cuz people say Ur some "superior rapper" and I'm not used to U, thiz is just how I feel as the reader". And it was meant to avoid the mess U just said. I listen to all rappers/mc's ok, so don't f*ck'n tell me how I think and what I listen to and understand. I "comprehended" Ur s**t just fine, and Ur not a PROFESSIONAL "MC" anyway so U got nerve giving me a lecture about the industry. I don't even rap for a career, I do it for fun so I couldn't give a rats a** what U think of me either. Kno what......I can't take this meaningless s**t no-more, I'm done with U "because I choose to" be....

Straight a** biter biting off my words because you choose to... That's why I hate niggas like you. Always whining because ya'll inferior and have to groan and moan choosing a topic to pick to cause issues. And I care less for anyone who thinks what you think about me, I don't group with lower morons than a decimal. You can't think what I make in my raps, you didn't comprehend my lines, you just saying random things, you just envy me.  

El Nino Eduardo

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:46 am
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
Gee-Money
IceyPimp14

Straight a** biter biting off my words because you choose to... That's why I hate niggas like you. Always whining because ya'll inferior and have to groan and moan choosing a topic to pick to cause issues. And I care less for anyone who thinks what you think about me, I don't group with lower morons than a decimal. You can't think what I make in my raps, you didn't comprehend my lines, you just saying random things, you just envy me.
O.o eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:07 am
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
Gee-Money
IceyPimp14

scream U act as thought some one gives a s**t that U rap. I DON'T CARE!! I don't envy U a*****e, so get over Urself. Ur just some lame a** "so called" MC online think'n he's the s**t, talk'n s**t, try'n to be s**t. As far as I kno Ur a nobody, ok. U think Ur ryhmes are so good and complex. I've seen shallow puddles deeper than Ur ryhmes. If U were so good U wouldn't need to argue it with me because evryone would kno it regardless. Ur p***y a** can't take an opinion, U gotta b***h about it! U need to go somewhere else with Ur trash talk cuz itz not necessary here and U start more s**t than anyone by tha way U speak to people, but U can't seem to get that through Ur thick head of Urs. So instead of bitching at me, U should try to "comprehend" that! mad  

Graphitty-King

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:12 am
I apologize to everyone here for that s**t (Well almost everyone stare ) I should have been the more mature man and walked away from the situation. But unfortunitly the annoyounses got tha best of me.......I'm cool now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:10 pm
Quote:

Eggs aren't hard and they don't rhyme with made... AT ALL

Quote:

Nice try. But giving rappers heart problems has been done before.

Quote:

Too much to impressed?

Quote:

this was ok for an average rapper...
but you're a superstar so it's below ave

Quote:
Rolling C-Lo with tricked dice, I cut 4-5-6 percise, build you up with cold sweat

Hopefully the "cold sweat" line refers to the fact that you aren't warmed up yet

Quote:
6- Now I'm in the sixth realm, six senses with six lenses, bones and sticks bented

Filler

Quote:
I represented it, I'm a representative with old hot lyrics still warm to be resurrected

Quite contradictory if you look at bar 2.
and i hope you mean that you are alive (still warm) so the resurrected part, which didn't rhyme, would make sense.

Quote:

this would be nice if it first off rhymed...
and didn't use filler half rhymes... an old tired way of rapping...
which contradicts bars 7

Quote:

could have just said hard for the gangsta and tough line
could have left out the heart-hurting thing... you said it in the contradictory bar 2 and it don't fit with bar 9

Quote:
10- I'm the real jurisdiction of the Bronx, here you're just ******** tourist meat
You can come walking questing for me, 2902 Grand Concourse on Bedford 199 Street

you dissed mike jones yet you just pulled a trick out of his hat...
let's just say number and address corellate (sp?).
and ftr jurisdiction of the Bronx makes no sense

Quote:

vehicle and skeptical don't rhyme... streets like a vehicle is very lazy

Quote:

a*****e talking s**t? old

Quote:

YOU ARE GAY AS HELL!!!!!

Quote:

lame... all you accomplished with this is that you metaphorical called him your honey

Quote:

filler

Quote:

more filler...

Quote:

you're running out of ideas for someone who made this thing so damned long to begin with

Quote:

MORE USELESS FILLER AND IT DOESN'T RHYME

Quote:

lame filler

Quote:
And twenty bars keeps you out my face, you can mumble behind your screen under your breath all to yourself

and ended with no power

to be so great I didn't see a hint of it  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:36 pm
Capricious Tyrant
Quote:

Eggs aren't hard and they don't rhyme with made... AT ALL

Quote:

Nice try. But giving rappers heart problems has been done before.

Quote:

Too much to impressed?

Quote:

this was ok for an average rapper...
but you're a superstar so it's below ave

Quote:

Hopefully the "cold sweat" line refers to the fact that you aren't warmed up yet

Quote:

Filler

Quote:

Quite contradictory if you look at bar 2.
and i hope you mean that you are alive (still warm) so the resurrected part, which didn't rhyme, would make sense.

Quote:

this would be nice if it first off rhymed...
and didn't use filler half rhymes... an old tired way of rapping...
which contradicts bars 7

Quote:

could have just said hard for the gangsta and tough line
could have left out the heart-hurting thing... you said it in the contradictory bar 2 and it don't fit with bar 9

Quote:

you dissed mike jones yet you just pulled a trick out of his hat...
let's just say number and address corellate (sp?).
and ftr jurisdiction of the Bronx makes no sense

Quote:

vehicle and skeptical don't rhyme... streets like a vehicle is very lazy

Quote:

a*****e talking s**t? old

Quote:

YOU ARE GAY AS HELL!!!!!

Quote:

lame... all you accomplished with this is that you metaphorical called him your honey

Quote:

filler

Quote:

more filler...

Quote:

you're running out of ideas for someone who made this thing so damned long to begin with

Quote:

MORE USELESS FILLER AND IT DOESN'T RHYME

Quote:

lame filler

Quote:

and ended with no power

to be so great I didn't see a hint of it

Damn ***** U broke it down! U had some good points. At least somebody is willing to depict his raps and not be intimidated by his rep. U kno he'll be pissed at U and challenge U. So be ready and bring it to him, I wanna see U ryhme.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:03 pm
You niggas like to talk a lot of bull... but won't face me in a battle. What's up with this smell of p***y I'm sensing from these niggas auras?  

El Nino Eduardo

IM OUT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:50 am
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! I had "thangs" ta handle lol hope ya'll didn't think El had me shook wit that diss or whateva it was. I ain't really gotta say much bout that ya s**t done got broke up and broke down already lol. I'm still tryna decide if I wanna shoot back cause I really don't think you worth da clip but for da fun of this s**t........"All is fare in bullshit and war". And I havn't written or freed in a minute though so ima jump back in this get my practice flows off and that's it oh and before I forget....... SUP L.U.V!!!!!!
P.S. It's da DYNASTY niggas  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces