Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Just let this topic die. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicky McCloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:51 am
I dunno, Bible studies can be kinda interesting, depending on the topic at hand. But then, I enjoy learning about different religions. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:14 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
There's no accounting for taste, is there Blue?

Nope! blaugh  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

MysticalBlueRse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:17 pm
The no touchy rule defently doesn't apple to him outside of Church...

I had to stop him from it...I don't think it's going to work out because he is...

He reminds me of a fox...sly and swift

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:51 am
well i used to go to church with my friend every sunday and that was an event since i lived like an hour and a half away but i got a free breakfast and the day with my friend whom i wouldnt ever see otherwise. church is interesting anyways this might be a great learning experiance for you its good to know about all diffrent types of religions even if you dont agree with them. presonaly i love the bible if you can understand it it has some really interesting storys i remember when i was little my mom used to read me and my two brothers storys before we went to bed at night. Just dont let yourself be pressured into anything you dont feel right about if he cant respect your feelings which i dont see why he wouldnt then hes not the right type of man for you. Maby you could make a deal saying that you will atend sertan things that he wants you to if he attends things you want him to. wink not that you wernt thinking about that anyways.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

TDR Mule

2,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:13 pm
In my opinion, I wouldn't worry about dating a baptist. Obviously you two like each other, right? If you two don't have a problem, it's okay. If he has a problem with it, then let him go (He's not worth it if he can't be alright with your religion)

AS long as you don't feel pressured, I think it's a great oppurtunity.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:47 am
Perhaps you two should get to know eachother as people before you jump into the bottomless bit of religions. Do some other stuff first. Then maybe together you two can work something out by talking to eachother.

Creepy Albino Fish

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces