Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
Random question of the day thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:18 am
Nightwind-Dragon
What was the last movie you seen, can be at home or at the movie theater.

Me: Theater: Pirates of the Caribean 2
Home: Napolian Dynamite...don't ask, mom wanted to see it,...stupidest movie ever.
I watched Pirates of the Carribean 2 too! At the end, my mom was nauseous and I was like...'COOL!'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:55 pm
Oh riiight! That baloons song was very popular when I was a lad. I think I even heard it in German as well. he-he. mrgreen I wonder if anyone else has heard that 99 luft balons song...

Ha-ha! That's a good one Miken! So, are you both saying mothers tend to hate this movie? rofl  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:27 am
I saw Pirates 2 at midnight...At the end of the movie everyone in the thearter yelled out "NO WAY!!! OH MY GOD!!!" I know I did...now I can't wait for the 3rd one.

I drew a pic to the 99 Red Balloons song...And yes it has 99 red balloons in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:42 am
hypnocrown
Oh riiight! That baloons song was very popular when I was a lad. I think I even heard it in German as well. he-he. mrgreen I wonder if anyone else has heard that 99 luft balons song...

Ha-ha! That's a good one Miken! So, are you both saying mothers tend to hate this movie? rofl
Nope, my mom says she forgot her medicine, and she might not have been nauseous if she had it...

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:47 am
Hmm, can't wait to see that movie...

Oh, so yer mom didn't get sick from watching the movie. That's a relief! rolleyes
I wonder, has anyone heard anything about the third POTC movie? I've only heard that there will be one cuz Mr. Depp agreed to being in it. Without him they wouldn't have dared to make it. That's kinda cool huh? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:45 am
I still gotta see the second movie... mainly 'cause I wanna see all the "Monkey Island"-type, erm, references. o_O I loved those games as a kid. heart

And I enjoy Johnny Depp's performances. I'm not too fond of Hollywood nowadays, but he's a good actor.  

Mimasaka
Crew

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:00 am
Yeah, that guy is likeable. And he usually picks good parts so you know that when you see his name in a movie, it's gonna be good. I haven't seen the chocolate factory though; I wonder if it's any good... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:33 am
It's....for lack of better terms, ok. It's not his best performance ever, though the movie did have squirrels and not geese. I think, in my rating scale mind you, that Corpse Bride was better then Chocolate Factory.  

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:32 pm
Ah, so in yer opinion the corpse bride was better huh? Hmm, I want to see that one too...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:23 am
RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY FOR THE FIRST OF MARCH, YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN:

Why?

(500 Gold dispersed among those with the correct answer)  

Harold Eastwood

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
Harold Eastwood
RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY FOR THE FIRST OF MARCH, YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN:

Why?

(500 Gold dispersed among those with the correct answer)

Because I said so, damn it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:05 pm
WRONG!! But close  

Harold Eastwood

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:30 pm
...Because.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:45 am
nope, not what i'm looking for  

Harold Eastwood

SammyJay

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:41 pm
Miwaslover
Has anyone failed classes?

Math. Bites.

Yes...I have...I failed Alg 1, and English 3....Both were the 2nd semester though...^^;;  
~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff