Submit

Do you think Dumbledore can come back??
  yes
  No
  yah ill get back to you after i read this theory
View Results

im2cool4skool

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:13 am
definitely no. Dumbledore cringed at the thought if horcruxes, and he said they were a terrible thing, and no, he would not split his soul in half. and how do you know he killed the guy? it just said that he defeated him, didnt it? and he also said that "no spell can bring back the dead", so its impossible. i dont even tink Dumbledore can come back as a hogwarts ghost, beacuse Nearly Headless Nick said that he only came back as a ghost because he was scared of death. I highly doubt Dumbledore was scared or death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:57 am
if you wanna beleive he isn't dead then you should go here...
http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/
i havn't read it in awhile but I remember it did say some pretty good stuff.
it's a few pages long but you should read it all anyway  

-Vacca Foeda-

shlup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:24 pm
Neko_Sey 27
scream OK PEOPLE SIMPLE ANDSWER NO

thats not a simple answer, but you have no reson to it. anyone could say yes or no, but i think he would do that. there is ways-to which harry would be able to talk to him even if hes dead.
in the school in dumbors-im not a good speller sorry- office(ture its not hes office anymore) but the poritarts of the old head masters on the wall.

now this is simple:

1) hes dead(sorry but its the truth
2)harry could talk to his poritate-sp?- in his old office,( but that would mean going back to hogwarts which we all no he doesnt want to do)
3) the real qustion we sould be asking is if snape did it because dumbordor wanted him('member in the end of the 6th book harid-sp?- over herd them talking and dumboldor told snape he HAD to do it)
or
is he evil?

pinky was here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:46 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_II

ya but j.k said herself he was dead and she said she was sorry to the site lol  

shlup

Elvin_mist74

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:41 pm
I think that if he is gone for good, just leave it. The series is almost over anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:46 pm
pinky-doesnt-like-you
Kingdom_Hearts_II

ya but j.k said herself he was dead and she said she was sorry to the site lol

lol oops *shrug* I'm not really upset that he's dead anymore so it's ok  

-Vacca Foeda-

phoenix2storm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:07 am
dumbledore can do anything he wants  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:02 pm
Kermi
I think to split your soul it has to be a murder, even if Dumbledore killed someone it'd probably be a righteous act and not count. Besides, Dumbledore was prepared for death and only considered it the next adventure in life - he wouldn't have made a horcrux.
add to it that Dumbledore told Harry it didn't like the ideas...but what might have happened would be that since he knew the guy that made the sorcercers stone he might have gotten some of the elixor...wait...didn't the card say that dumbledore HELPED that guy make the elixor? hmm...  

Coyote-Walker

Gainsborough-Aerith

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:29 am
Wasn't dumbledore buried in a concrete tomb? Can't remember....I really need to go back and reread the books. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:27 pm
Horcruxes are dark magic, Dumbledore would not make something like that.

Plus, Murder is different than killing to save the world. If say... Batman killed The Joker would you think of it as murder?

And they didn't really say he killed the guy... just concurred him. Sure, killing would be the only way, really, but still...

ARE YOU A UFO

Spoopy Baby

Rowena Marion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:42 am
Dumbledore is much too awesome to fear death/murder someone else to prevent his own....

he isn't coming back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:32 pm
I think he could come back but in another way i doubt that he could mrgreen  

Numai Outcast

Arkyana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:37 pm
Well, it just seems weird that he would die but no I don't think he's coming back. In almost every book, someone died.
1: quirrel
2: voldemort (sort of)
3: nobody
4: cedric
5: sirius
6: dumbledore

I just think it's logic that he has to die. But him being a horcrux? I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:56 pm
I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble who actually believes that Dumbledore is still alive. He isn't get over it. He is dead, his portrait can talk, and if Harry really needs him there he is, no need to fret. Harry is past the stage of mentors. Harry has nobody left now other than the weaslys, hermione, the order, and hagrid. Truthfully not even they can help him. If you think about it, Snape was a double agent and he was feedin Voldemort for the longest time, setting the scheme up to kill Dumbledore and Harry. I think that is all for now. ((more posts will most likely be made.))

little miss bass clarinet

sandflea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:17 am
well mabye

but what is even better is that he could come back like nearlly headless nick is. a ghost.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff