I HATE it when people complain about plot lupes and aishas!

Lupes, aishas, and ixis are probably used so much because they are the easiest to draw amd make anthro. If the comics are easier to draw, then they come out faster. Everyone complains about comics being so slow, and yet, the same people complain about plot lupes and aishas.

Also, when you complain about a plot characters based on their species, then that same plot character isn't used much. Take Tomos, for example. People complained about plot lupes, therefore the lupe in that plot, who happened to be a great character and could have done so much more, wasn't used at all and he did nothing inportant.

The same thing that happened to Tomos happened to my favorite plot pet ever, Reginald. Reggie was another plot lupe, so he was complained about. So Reggie, who was awsome and could have done so much more, did absolutely nothing, appeared in a total of 5 chapters out of 18, and he said, what, 2 lines?

HE COULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN COMIC RELIEF! He was denyed that because people complained about plot lupes.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see more varity in plot characters, like more Boris, Xweetoks, and Draiks, but not at the exspense of other awsome plot characters, like Tomos and Reggie and others.