Submit

When do we want it?
  Now
  Later
  Never!!
View Results

Elvin_mist74

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:22 pm
I hope Harry doesn't die. That would just depress me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:01 am
I so so so so sooo want harry potter 7 to come out but im so sad that its gonna be the last one, i dont want jk rowling to stop writing!!! i want to like find out what happens after harry either defeats vodie or not and stuff...  

4everyours14

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:52 pm
I think I'll be very excited when the book comes out but after I finish reading it I'll go into a little depression and feel that empty space deep in my pit... sorta of like i felt when *WARNING POTC: DEAD MAN'S CHEST SPOILER* Jack died. I was very silent and felt all empty inside. but then at the end you find out that he's coming back!!!! heart *END SPOILER*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:54 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying its so sad when the series ends  

phoenix2storm

sandflea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:38 am
we know that from the fifth book that harry or voldemort has to die

but mabye jk will do something about harry for an 8th book depending on what happens in the 7th??
like a reunion at hogwarts or something  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:09 pm
I want the book to come out now, but at the same time I don't want it to come out. Its all very confusing.  

xXThelast_onestandingxX

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:17 am
i want the book out now! what ever happens she just can't kill harry!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:40 pm
I NEED CLOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Harlequin-Avarice

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:32 am
I want it, but I don't. There won't be anything to look forward to after it comes out, and sites like Mugglenet and similar will probably close (at least, after the movies are done.) Maybe it's time to move on, but it's been such a good experience reading the books and discussing them. I don't think we will see anything else like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:18 pm
i want it so bad!! xd
but i dont want it to end!!! crying
it needs to be a BIG FAT book, that will take aggggeeees to read!!!
and it better be good!!!!!
lol  

phitt-phunky-phuka

Libbililly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:56 am
I think there needs to be an 8th book to explain what happens after his Hogwarts journey is done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:30 pm
Libbililly
I think there needs to be an 8th book to explain what happens after his Hogwarts journey is done.

aparently there might be an epilogue to explain what happens....and I just heard from a rumour mill that JKR will be printing her notebooks in some sort of compedium but no date of when and nothing more than that....^^d  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:16 pm

I really want the book to come out. But, just like many Harry Potter fans, I don't want the series to be over..

Oh well, at least we still have the movies! XDD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:46 pm
And movies offer a slighly different version of the story... so, it will be fun to watch the movies too, maybe they change the end or add something into it...  

QuireDaragoff

4,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items