Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
Post your Sims 2 creations! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:53 am
Here is my newest project, a furry brown sexy anthro skintone. It's basically just a mixture between GenenSims and SimCribbling.

The Male (Adults)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Female (Adults)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Ages Preview

I have submitted it at MTS2 and it should be available soon. Once it is approved I'll be putting the link here blaugh !  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:42 pm
Here's my first.. ever.. -cracks up- and oh does it suck..

My wife asked for a uniform for her new restaurant (we finally got OFB reinstalled) called The Grilled Cheese Factory. She wanted an orange shirt, black pants, and a half apron (waitress style) with The Grilled Cheese Factory on the front of the shirt and "a real grilled cheese" on the back.

I found a Maxis outfit to recolor, a white FULL apron with a blue shirt and black pants, showed it to her and she understands this is the closest I could get since so far, all I know how to do is recolor Maxis items. lol

Unfortunately.. I didn't take into account the body mesh warping the lettering, or the fact that my recoloring selection turned the outline of the bow to neon. -sigh- So it's back to the board I go, but what do you think so far? And would anyone really want to download this? LOL

This is rough draft number one:

Full Body
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirt Front

Shirt Side

Shirt Back

Possibly.. the final version! WOOOO!

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:04 pm
♠ Hey- I'm back with some new s**t! surprised

Anyways- I decided to do some stuff and for starters- this would be my Tom Brady sim:

User Image

I also have three versions of a wolverine-style leather jacket- one is for teens and it has a tank and two others were based off of Beosboxboy's/Yakov's bodybuilders- one has a tank and the other has no shirt on whatsoever:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:10 pm
oo interesting and COOL  

goddess_oraorchid

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:37 pm
♠ I have moar! biggrin Okay, so I've been working on something for the holidays and I came up with a pair of realistic red boxer briefs for the past... I don't know- 60 minutes total? Nevermind, but anyways- I have two pictures to upload:

User Image

^ (my screenname on insimenator.net... wait- did I accidently sim George Clooney? 0.0)

User Image
♠  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:35 pm
I made a pretty cool Oasis t-shirt heart

Territorial Art

Pinny Nickels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:31 pm
I can't make custom objects or floors or anything, and I can only do recolors for outfits and hair and stuff. I really wish I could do meshes though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:25 am
I've got 8 things for download at MTS2. The one I will link to here is a "super suit" for male children. I made the mesh myself and cobbled together a texture from existing ones that I had permission to use. I made the chest logo myself.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=216881  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:28 am
♠ Fresh out of the oven comes Marvine's and Beosboxboy's huge bodybuilder. I've noticed that they were lacking some swim gear, and so I decided to make some Hollister-based swim trunks.

User Image

EDIT: ♣ http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=41296 ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:12 pm
i just wanna ask...how do you use those downloaded skins (hair, clothes...etc) so that i can use them? i really dont know how! i have tons of those...i downloaded them but i dont know how to use them...aw!

crying crying crying  

Sweet Serene

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:23 am
Sweet-Ninja-Serene
i just wanna ask...how do you use those downloaded skins (hair, clothes...etc) so that i can use them? i really dont know how! i have tons of those...i downloaded them but i dont know how to use them...aw!

crying crying crying

Check out this quick tutorial I just made> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8624339#108075169
I hope it helps you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:31 am
Menaceman
Sweet-Ninja-Serene

crying crying crying

Check out this quick tutorial I just made> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8624339#108075169
I hope it helps you.

oh my gosh! it DID help! thank you verry much!!! ^^
ive been wanting to find out how to do that ever since.
you're my angel! thanks a lot! i owe it all to you! xd xd xd  

Sweet Serene

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:49 am
So glad I could help. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:52 am
ehehehe...thanks! thanks to you, im now enjoying those custom made skins...XD