Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:39 am
Gee-Money
Graphitty-King
I gotta give it to G-Mony, cuz his multis was killer and he kept his s**t original. Cripp used some material words that I heard from other raps, like "manoply" and I didn't enjoy that. His rap was good though but I'm still for G-mony
THANK YOU son somebody noticed my s**t and how I came wit it

ya s**t was nice but i freestyled my whole verse lol if i was to take teh time and write it id be a done deal though  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:42 am
you freestyled?that whole thing of multis?wow, the click battles gonna be crazy  

The Tactician

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:49 am
yea after freestylin for about 2 years almost everyday you kinda get good at it lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:28 am
yo i gotta giv it 2 G ur stuff wuz original and i wuz like unh yea wat waddup wit evry bar u kept me involved i wuz feelin it crip u wuz good 2 but it started 2 get a lil boring halfway thru
so ima giv dis 1 2 G  

Durrtyboi

IM OUT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:47 am
CripNiccaFoLyfe
Gee-Money
Graphitty-King
I gotta give it to G-Mony, cuz his multis was killer and he kept his s**t original. Cripp used some material words that I heard from other raps, like "manoply" and I didn't enjoy that. His rap was good though but I'm still for G-mony
THANK YOU son somebody noticed my s**t and how I came wit it

ya s**t was nice but i freestyled my whole verse lol if i was to take teh time and write it id be a done deal though
neee grooo please oh so now all of a sudden you freestyled that lol riiiiiiight and son I'm bout ta get on you for this right here you said you been freestylin for 2 years son 2 years ***** all that time you SHOULD be on Fight Klub level but naw that was amatuer ***** I seen that s**t from lil niggas up here in da parks. And I'm still waitin son I know you didn't think I was finish naw ima really get in ya a** now lol (no homo) but I ain't satisfied you done started some s**t when you called me out.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 am
I gotta take ya'll niggas to class

"SilverSpyder's School for Multi-Challenged youths"

xd so whas 'appnin theregonna be a round two?  

Syllvurr

IM OUT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:56 pm
SilverSpyder
I gotta take ya'll niggas to class

"SilverSpyder's School for Multi-Challenged youths"

xd so whas 'appnin theregonna be a round two?
lol I wan't a round two but he shook all he wanna do is talk I'm daring this ***** ta say somethin cause win or lose ima make ya'll kids think twice before you call me out. s**t He said it's my time ta shine well that's what ima do haha it's "Da Dynasty" niggas  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:18 am
word im all talk iight we'll see that s**t  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:37 am
ima post tonight when i get home  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:21 pm
damn son I guess you too shook ta reply so as far as I'm concerned I got this in da bag.
That's Gee-Money 2-0  

IM OUT

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas