40%
 40%  [ 13 ]
Don't ask me!
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:22 pm
...It doesn't really bother me that much, except that it's ugly when people have a bunch of them and cover themselves. I don't donate to gaia, so I don't really get any of the items unless I buy them with g.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:51 pm
Yeah, I don't purchase items unless I like them, and I haven't invested in any of the newer donation items like that. I don't know why you'd want to have the same item in several places of your avatar, it'd be a bit cluttered and not really nice looking.  

laFred

S h ! r a

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:10 pm
.O.A.R.
Ponjo
I don't pay for Gaia, so I can't really feel your pain.

Same here. 3nodding

same. But I usually buy the items when they get to the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:27 am
I may buy at least one donation letter . . . just because I really like the elemental hair XD the winter rose is alright, and I'm not sure about the fire sword thingy.

And as Violaceous Vertigo said, it is about money. Your paying for virtual items here. They don't exist in real life, so it is about money. (That said, I'm sure you could probably buy gaia items on ebay XD)

(yeah, I was right, look at this: [link] thats kinda funny. I'm sure there are more.)  

Tsuriun

Risika7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:25 pm
I buy them when i have the money so i can sell them later for gold and keep one of each letter item, but if i dont' have the money, i tend to get at elast one letter a month from a friend or two..i don't ask for it they just give it to me *Shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:59 pm
I wish i had chickies.
I would have loved to be on gaia years ago.
Mabey someday my jolly hat my friend gave me will be worth 7 mil.

X o m b i e

Svetlano

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:05 pm
I feel ya but I think that the Gaia people just want to sell letters. Someone comes on and goes OMG LOOK AT THAT ITEM IT HAS 50294 POSSES! -gets out Mommy's credit card and buys 20 of them- Then the Gaia people laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:10 pm
My friend bought like 50 sealed envelopes when they were 12k, and sold them all for 16k. Then he gave me a jolly hat to start me off on Gaia.  

X o m b i e

[ Pyrite ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:37 pm
[x]
I think it is a bit confusing until you get used to it. One of my friends is new and he bought one letter for a flame sword hoping to get the "wing" effect that comes with two. He was pretty disappointed until I let him borrow mine. They should just say how many of each item are being used in each pose, it wouldn't take a lot of time and would help ease the confusion.

~
Pyrite
[x]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:55 pm
Pyrite. They should do that.  

X o m b i e

Risika7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:10 pm
actually..it does if you read. it says Cross two swords at your back for flaming back wings.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/store/collectibleinfo.php  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:33 am
Risika7
actually..it does if you read. it says Cross two swords at your back for flaming back wings.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/store/collectibleinfo.php
That wasn't the first image they put up though. Right when they came out, there was one that showed a lot more and said a lot less.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Katsup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:03 pm
I agree with you. I miss the time where each item had ONE position. I really personally hate having to click an item, and then having to pick which POSE i want for it.

Even if you dont spend real money, its annoying to spend that much gaia gold to get multiple items

though, i have to admit the multiple positions make the item more profitable for selling after the sealeds open. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:59 pm
User Image
It does not really bother me, cause wearing one item in all the position looks shitty anyways. Its just like wearing a set, a big no-no in the AT world. So while I may have to buy four letters just to get one extra position for each one (or in case of DEC six letters) I know I will never buy 6 letters JUST to equipped all the sword positions at once. Too tacky.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:31 pm
I personally miss the one position option... I would even settle for 2 or 3 options but this massive amount of 10 or more options is starting to get ridiculous on some of these items. neutral  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff