Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
How good do you think Samus really is combat wise? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the light suit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Michelle Pyro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:25 pm
Quote:
I think that Samus would be an OKAY fighter/bounty hunter but that alot of the things she fights would screw her up...I mean in MP2 the warriors that crash landed got owned by dark splinters, yet samus can take out the ing emporer by herself I mean come onnnnn THATS NOT BELIEVABLE IN THE LEAST!!!!!

A- By then Samus was infused with Metroid DNA
B- As a child she was infused with Chozo DNA
C- She was trained to fight with deadly aim. Taught to use Chozodian tech, federation tech, and learned Space Pirate tech.
D- She has an onslought of super weapons including Light, Dark, power, and echoe beams. She also has an assortment of suit enhancements including missles, super missles, morph ball, morph ball bombs, morph ball power bombs, multiple visors.
E- By then, she was used to the combat style of Ing.
F- Samus has multiple years of combat experience on Zebes, Tallon IV, SR388, Zebes again, and the space station of Fusion.
G- Not to mention that Samus would be a deadly hand to hand combatant.

So, should I put that in essay form, or did I prove my point?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:32 am
Michelle Pyro
Quote:
I think that Samus would be an OKAY fighter/bounty hunter but that alot of the things she fights would screw her up...I mean in MP2 the warriors that crash landed got owned by dark splinters, yet samus can take out the ing emporer by herself I mean come onnnnn THATS NOT BELIEVABLE IN THE LEAST!!!!!

A- By then Samus was infused with Metroid DNA
B- As a child she was infused with Chozo DNA
C- She was trained to fight with deadly aim. Taught to use Chozodian tech, federation tech, and learned Space Pirate tech.
D- She has an onslought of super weapons including Light, Dark, power, and echoe beams. She also has an assortment of suit enhancements including missles, super missles, morph ball, morph ball bombs, morph ball power bombs, multiple visors.
E- By then, she was used to the combat style of Ing.
F- Samus has multiple years of combat experience on Zebes, Tallon IV, SR388, Zebes again, and the space station of Fusion.
G- Not to mention that Samus would be a deadly hand to hand combatant.

So, should I put that in essay form, or did I prove my point?

she's not fused with Metroid DNA if do then they didnt need the vaccine for the X mayeb u mistaken thet they put the vaccine over the fusion suit

oh and Grapple beam rip out you enemy's shield and hit the (weak spot to go massive DMG LOL) if u seen a Ps3 e3 movie clip soemthign liek that u will knwo what i mean LOL

All combat style of Ing is different like the emperor ing doesnt ahve same style as a normal warrior ing does it?  

Card388
Vice Captain

Michelle Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:41 am
First off... What? Your typing is making my head hurt... Sorry, but HOP....

The vaccine.. WAS METROID DNA! It was infused with her to save her life.. Play the game over, and read the story carefully!

Dude Metoid isn't even part os SONY.. Why would it be on a PS3?

Dude, it's an ING. The combat idea is the same. Dodge and fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:46 am
Sorry i typed too fast
I dont Have fusion anymore so not sure

and ill have to get a emulator to see..........

EI's form 2 was totally diff then any normal ing
and its not just dodge and fire sometimes
if thats so then its like almost every creature's combat style
if so why ing?

WOW.... i used the sony movie clip as a joke....
cant believe u though i said that part of sony.....
no am 100% sure Metroid's with nintendo  

Card388
Vice Captain

Michelle Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:43 pm
I have a deep, deep hate for Sony. Sorry dude. sweatdrop

And it's cool. I type too fast sometimes myself.

Anyway, yeah true, but figure each Ing is a warrior for the Emperor. Each space pirate is a warrior for Ridley. Each Space pirate is trained for specific combat against Samus, for shadow and ninjitsu to suprise her, to using her own weapontech against her.

Ing have no weapons, have no real tech. They are like Metroids. They use instict to fight, meaning thier patern can be easily learned. Like metroids.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Technically Samus hasn't been injected with the metroid vaccine YET because Echoes takes place before fusion an I THINK even before the gameboy one. but still she's badass when it comes to fighting!! Anyone played supersmash brothers 64 or melee? If you have you know what I mean.  

Ghetto Luigi

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:27 pm
It says Samus Not in prime serius

Same thing for Ing they used pirate commandos and suprize samus using dark mini portals  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:41 am
Adrian Fahrenheight Tepes
Technically Samus hasn't been injected with the metroid vaccine YET because Echoes takes place before fusion an I THINK even before the gameboy one. but still she's badass when it comes to fighting!! Anyone played supersmash brothers 64 or melee? If you have you know what I mean.

Chronologicaly MP2 is the third game in the metroid series, and Fusion is the last/latest.  

ZX-Omega

Ghetto Luigi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:54 pm
Zeta_X_Omega

Chronologicaly MP2 is the third game in the metroid series, and Fusion is the last/latest.
So how does it go then? Metroid, zero mission ( same as metroid), prime, prime two, Corruption (MP3), Return of Samus, Super metroid then Fusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:01 am
True, they corrupt the pirates ((see the connection to corruption yet?)) but Samus already knows what space pirates are capable of, so it's no suprise. Plus Samus earns the visor ((what was it called again?)) that let's her track creatures that use those dimensional rifts.

And does anyone know why Metroid Dread was cancelled? It's been bothering me since forever....  

Michelle Pyro

starvigilante

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:16 am
The chronogical order of the Metroid games is:

Metroid, Metroid 2:Return of Samus, Super Metroid, Fusion, Prime series.

Fusion is referred to as Metroid 4 although Prime came out before, as well as this Samus returns to normal (Power Suit at least) at the end of Fusion when she absorbs the X that infected the Power Suit).

So, I think you were right Pyro. But don't forget she's also got X DNA too. She owns.

And I've been wondering the same question Pyro. What has happened to it? They said it would be released this year on the DS but I haven't heard anything about it since.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:23 am
Ghetto Luigi
Zeta_X_Omega

So how does it go then? Metroid, zero mission ( same as metroid), prime, prime two, Corruption (MP3), Return of Samus, Super metroid then Fusion.

Yep, that's right.

starvigilante
The chronogical order of the Metroid games is:

Metroid, Metroid 2:Return of Samus, Super Metroid, Fusion, Prime series.

Fusion is referred to as Metroid 4 although Prime came out before, as well as this Samus returns to normal (Power Suit at least) at the end of Fusion when she absorbs the X that infected the Power Suit).

Nope, that's very wrong.  

ZX-Omega

starvigilante

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:36 am
how? fusion is referred to as Metroid 4, although prime was released first.

and Samus returns to Power suit during the battle against the Omega Metroid in Fusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:13 am
starvigilante
how? fusion is referred to as Metroid 4, although prime was released first.

and Samus returns to Power suit during the battle against the Omega Metroid in Fusion.

No, that's not the Power suit, that's the Fusion suit, it only have the same color scheme.  

ZX-Omega

Michelle Pyro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:45 am
Zeta_X_Omega

No, that's not the Power suit, that's the Fusion suit, it only have the same color scheme.

It is the Power/Varia Suit.

I'll explain this.

The Fusion suit starts in a blueish color right? Untill the varia suit is retrieved. THEN is has the same color scheme.

As we know, absorbing the X cores (is that the name?) gives you abilities of that X core.

During the fight with the Omega Metroid, your given the X-Core of SA-X. That means you get everything that the SA-X had, which includes your ICE BEAM and your Power/ Varia Suit.

Also-
According to just about everyone I asked, and the things I've read just now, the order is in fact:

-Metroid/Zero Mission
--Metroid Prime
---Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
----Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
-----Metroid 2: Return of Samus
------Super Metroid: Metroid 3
-------Metroid Fusion: Metroid 4  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash