Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Neopets do you have?
  5! >u<
View Results

xLeath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:33 am
wow, ie been playing fer 3 years.

hm... can you stil redeem a neopets code fer a virtual prize now?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:20 am
Cyanide Kitten
You can still use the Rainbow Pool but you have to get a quest from the Fountain Faerie. I don't remember it ever being open to everybody. o___0

It was, tho! I remember! You filled out a form or something and got these virtual tickets, which you used at the fountain! *stamps her little feet* I REMEMBER it!! Otherwise, how else would my friends and I have gotten our faerie pets? Hm?
Of course, that was before Neopets changed and had a million ads *cough* It wasn't so well-known, then. It was smaller, and more friendly, and you got random events WAY more often. Where have the good old days gone? D:
PS: No, I'm not one of those people who signed up in the beginning and got a million neopoints 'cos it was super-easy. I just happen to like the old stuff better.

Felidae Labyrinthine

[ Z a d i i e ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:01 pm
Felidae Labyrinthine

It was, tho! I remember! You filled out a form or something and got these virtual tickets, which you used at the fountain! *stamps her little feet* I REMEMBER it!! Otherwise, how else would my friends and I have gotten our faerie pets? Hm?
Of course, that was before Neopets changed and had a million ads *cough* It wasn't so well-known, then. It was smaller, and more friendly, and you got random events WAY more often. Where have the good old days gone? D:
PS: No, I'm not one of those people who signed up in the beginning and got a million neopoints 'cos it was super-easy. I just happen to like the old stuff better.

I've been on for 70+ months. Wow. I can't believe I missed that! -bonks head against wall-
I like the Old Neo for lack of n00bs and ads and other capitalist bullshit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:08 pm
Heh when the full lab set was a little over 200k xp  

P A N D A P P L E.

amandahoughton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:10 pm
crying the old neo sounds so much happier!!!! I WANT IT BACK! i hate how every single person now has to open their own harry potter guild. grrrrrr dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:37 pm
My original account is 69 months old.

Thing I miss the very very most is Theme Parks. I was so sad when I came back and found it was gone. Took me months to realize I have a third place trophy from that. LOL

I remember restocking was almost easy compared to now. I would stay up late and have no problem getting space and maraquan items to sell.

HOw many oldtimers completed the original treasure map? I did that one and the Haunted Woods one back in the day.  

FullMoonGirl

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:14 pm
I've been on just over three years, so I'm kinda in the middle. Wait, that's what that fountain does? Or did? That's so not fair! gonk It hasn't worked like that since I can remember. My friend spent so much on a Faerie paintbursh and she's been on over five years. And she could've done that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:01 am
I remember those days from my old account. Then I quit, couldn't remember my password when I went back, so started again.  

Strong Glad

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 pm
I joined just in time to see the Theme Parks go. cry I still had my fair share of good old times, including painting 2 of my pets Faerie for around 500k; BOTH, not each. wink Can't remember what I paid for the Lab Map, but I wish I could trade it back; that thing gives me nothing but grief. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:17 am
my account is about 4 years old, the old days were good but i was not as into it then sumreason, i was confused as didnt get on much, lol.
but yaeh there are too many young people on there now grrr.  

DeanMarkley

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:57 pm
DeanMarkley
my account is about 4 years old, the old days were good but i was not as into it then sumreason, i was confused as didnt get on much, lol.
but yaeh there are too many young people on there now grrr.

No kidding! scream Present company excluded of course wink ; I'm thinking of the ones that do this:
"lyke OMG, UR 23?!11!! U shud be at a job or sumthing! U must have nooooo life bein on a KIDS site! U sicko! domokun "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:22 am
I remeber when the fountain the the Fairie land wasn't there.  

l Syntax ERROR l

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Marshmellow123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:26 pm
Ive been on for 6. So many things have changed. I miss the old pets, the old games, the old environment. And I'm tired off all the junk. When I was on neopets I knew every item on the site and a pretty good estimate for the price. I miss that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:10 pm
i miss Meerca Chase I (1) sad  

Lollipop05

KO-KO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:15 am
[ Z a d i i e ]
I've been playing for six years now. =D
I miss Destruct-o-Match (1). I played that every
day, three times a day.
What about Lenny Trivia? 25NPs for every right
answer.
When Paint Brushes and such were buyable. ;P

When did they remove Destruct-o-Match? I'll admit I haven't visted Neopets for a couple of months, but the only worse thing would be if they removed Sutekh's Tomb!  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff